Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Borg

10,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Vicious Spirit 250
We've been getting these semi-often. [About once a month or so?] What happened to FULL gold shop updates? If I recall right, we are supposed to have one full gold shop update per month and mini gold shop updates are supposed to just be icing on the cake. So please, get back in the swing of giving us decent gold shop updates Gaia. UTILIZE the shops that you have so many of that seem to go totally neglected.

Shy Strawberry

I second this idea. I've been waiting for them to do more frequent updates to the neglected parts of the site. stressed

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I want to see the neglected shops get updated, i.e. Global Imports, Barton Jewelers, Prize and Joy, Dernier Cri, Faktori...

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I would love to see full gold shop updates again. It feels like we haven't had a full one in so long.
I'd love to see Dernier Cri get some updates. That would sink some gold.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

12,875 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes please. I'm tired of the mini updates.

Firebreathing Kitten

teh tangerine

I second this. I feel way better buying items from a gold shop over the marketplace.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
teh tangerine

And it's accessible to all Gaians, too! While Loyal's does help with sinking gold, it's only accessible to Gaians who fulfill a certain requirement, and I've been hearing that the counter to get into Loyal's is glitchy as hell.

Wind-up Waffles

I miss full gold shop updates. It would be nice if these updates included both human and animals/paws getting the same items.

Fuzzy Star

We need more shop updates.
I want more paw updates, since Gaia tend to neglect them.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Yes, a full gold shop update would be so nice. I love how versatile the gold shop items can be. Plus Halloween is coming up so I want a real gold shop update for that and not a mini one.
THIS. emotion_kirakira
Such agreement, where is popular tag.
We wait 3 months to get into Loyals and it's only 3 pages of items (2 of human ones)?! gonk

Silent Conversationalist

19,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Hellraiser 500
There is no money to be made from actually updating the gold shops. They were always slow on updating them but since the introduction of GCash, gold updates have been virtually nonexistent. Or just garbage. Or panties. Because that's what everyone on Gaia wants... more underwear. rolleyes
Teabo Milk Tea
I want to see the neglected shops get updated, i.e. Global Imports, Barton Jewelers, Prize and Joy, Dernier Cri, Faktori...

Ahhh housing updates would be so great... heart I'd love more shiny jewels/smokers....I'm surprised P&J doesn't have more items by now. o.o (WHY NO SAXOPHONE emo )

Silent Conversationalist

19,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Hellraiser 500
This site has a looooooong history of introducing things and then abandoning them. Homes, Towns, the car thing, about 95% of their shops. If it isn't generating gcash sales, they just don't give a damn, they are too busy destroying the site's economy or trying to screw over their users.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff