Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teabo Milk Tea
I want to see the neglected shops get updated, i.e. Global Imports, Barton Jewelers, Prize and Joy, Dernier Cri, Faktori...

Global Imports is one of the LEAST neglected shops. It's easily on par with Barton Boutique and Gambino Outfitters and usually get the very big updates. Ruby's Rack on the other hand looks more like a dumpster for items that didn't make it into Gambino Outfitters and Durem Depot (the punks, ravers and goths shop) hasn't seen a proper punk, rave or goth update since 2008. Since then Durem Depot has had a lolita update, some accessory updates, a weeabo maid update, a 50s kitsch update and some pastel recolors of items that were popular in 2008.

Global Imports can ******** wait.

Wheezing Member

haaaah

They don't care about gold shops anymore.
D*C is supposed to be limited time items only, with new items monthly or something.
What happened to that?

The same thing that happened to Global Imports, Faktori, Skin Tyte (no I do not count animal bases I don't even want to recognize them as anything other than a temporary diversion from the economic crisis - NICE ONE, GAIA ), Barton Jewelers, hell, I'd be okay with a Buttercup Cafe update.

But the artists are overworked with the 10 daily recolors and mini rigs full of recolors and the one new item a week that sells for 15$.
8I

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
renegade shepard
This site has a looooooong history of introducing things and then abandoning them. Homes, Towns, the car thing, about 95% of their shops. If it isn't generating gcash sales, they just don't give a damn, they are too busy destroying the site's economy or trying to screw over their users.

Wasn't Gaia cars abandoned because they were no longer sponsored by Scion? I mean, the only reason we even have Cars in the first place was because of that sponsor.

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
abandoned_nr_19857864
Teabo Milk Tea
I want to see the neglected shops get updated, i.e. Global Imports, Barton Jewelers, Prize and Joy, Dernier Cri, Faktori...

Global Imports is one of the LEAST neglected shops. It's easily on par with Barton Boutique and Gambino Outfitters and usually get the very big updates. Ruby's Rack on the other hand looks more like a dumpster for items that didn't make it into Gambino Outfitters and Durem Depot (the punks, ravers and goths shop) hasn't seen a proper punk, rave or goth update since 2008. Since then Durem Depot has had a lolita update, some accessory updates, a weeabo maid update, a 50s kitsch update and some pastel recolors of items that were popular in 2008.

Global Imports can ******** wait.

Are you kidding me? That shop hasnt had an update in a year! And our last Global Imports update was small compared to when it first opened. And I count it as neglected when it gets passed over often while shops like Buttercup Cafe, Barton Boutique, Jock Strap, and Gambino Outfitters seem to get an update almost every month. Since Global Imports first opened in 2009, it has only had 7 updates so far.
Hey guys I had an idea. Instead of sinking gold into the shady gold sinks maybe sink the gold into the shops? Sure the items are not exactly up to par but you could always give them to users who claim to be new. :3 I'm not new just new account.

Also maybe if there was more activity in the gold shops they might update it. I dunno Maybe this was lame. Never mind sorry. D:

But I do agree that the gold shops, especially the ones that have had seriously lack in them be updated.

Pure-hearted Bunny

13,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Don't Forget to Love

I wish Gaia cared more about building a wonderful site than constantly trying to push cash out of us.

At this rate of neglected features, and the slap in the face with all the Cash shop updates,
many users are going to leave
and Gaia will have even less reason to update until they are left with nothing.
♡

I'll Always be Your Vanilla

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
There's no money in Gold shop updates. I expect mini updates, once a month, then once every three months, then once every six months until--nothing.

Yup. Shame, because they have some beautiful designs in there

Friendly Friend

6,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I'd love to see more GS updates, but I'd also really like to see some work done on the shops themselves - like maybe combining the smaller shops into one or something. The amount of shops we have it slightly ridiculous.
I mean, I know it'll never happen, but I can dream.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff