Wilderness Expert

They brought it back emotion_donotwant

Original Fairy

15,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PinkieKitty
Bless this thread. I can't afford anything on Gaia anymore. Gaia's turned into a "freemium". Where you can get some stuff, but you have to buy CG if you want anything good. That's ridiculous!

Please, no more Flynn's Booty. The inflation is awful. >__<
No more ask the admin. Wonderful. rolleyes More Gold Gens. Dandy. evil I am just so pissed off about the inflation. When I began with Gaia in I want to say 06, I was questing the angelic halo. I want to say it was in the hundreds of thousands if not the single diget millions. Now it is in the single TRILLIONS! The inflation is so much that it almost eclipses the US debt clock! http://www.usdebtclock.org/
This is out of control dang nab it! Gaia, get your s**t together and fix it!

As an aside, I will digress that I did choose the most expensive item on gaia or one of so I get what I deserve. But it is a good illustration no?

Original Fairy

15,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hong-Nan
PinkieKitty
Bless this thread. I can't afford anything on Gaia anymore. Gaia's turned into a "freemium". Where you can get some stuff, but you have to buy CG if you want anything good. That's ridiculous!

Please, no more Flynn's Booty. The inflation is awful. >__<
No more ask the admin. Wonderful. rolleyes More Gold Gens. Dandy. evil I am just so pissed off about the inflation. When I began with Gaia in I want to say 06, I was questing the angelic halo. I want to say it was in the hundreds of thousands if not the single diget millions. Now it is in the single TRILLIONS! The inflation is so much that it almost eclipses the US debt clock! http://www.usdebtclock.org/
This is out of control dang nab it! Gaia, get your s**t together and fix it!

As an aside, I will digress that I did choose the most expensive item on gaia or one of so I get what I deserve. But it is a good illustration no?
Should also note that announcements are every half hour aprox. That is BEYOND crazy.

Wheezing Codger

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Sigh, I hate Gaia so much right now. At least they started using dark skinned avatars in the announcements. It was feeling a bit racist for a while there.

Invisible Bloodsucker

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
So much for the gold sinks.

Anxious Gaian

Because Gaia was awesome...

Now its this -_-

Even so, despite how much I despise what Gaia has become, I can't seem to leave this damn place. I have at least stopped supporting it with cash.

Fortuitous Phantom

So about them reversing all the good things they had done in the market...
Adverb

Now its this -_-

Even so, despite how much I despise what Gaia has become, I can't seem to leave this damn place. I have at least stopped supporting it with cash.
Same here. No matter what I join I end up coming back to here. I hate myself for it but I don't support it with cash anymore either. I have other places for that!

Though I won't lie, I've got a site I'm hoping opens this upcoming week to beta for an I hope it's what I want it to be. Not an avatar site a roleplay site, but I am hoping it will be my new addiction and I won't want to come on Gaia too much anymore.

I hope. I still continue my quest to find new places.

Anxious Gaian

Eostar Dust
Adverb

Now its this -_-

Same here. No matter what I join I end up coming back to here. I hate myself for it but I don't support it with cash anymore either. I have other places for that!

Though I won't lie, I've got a site I'm hoping opens this upcoming week to beta for an I hope it's what I want it to be. Not an avatar site a roleplay site, but I am hoping it will be my new addiction and I won't want to come on Gaia too much anymore.

I'm partially helping to run a Gundam-based RPG site right now. Sadly people are losing interest, so its going to close down soon, spend a couple months updating/changing things, then opening back up. Takes real days to do actions though, so its not the same RP that is done here on Gaia.

Sadly for those types of RPs, I've tried some various other sites, but none of them were enticing enough for me to stay there and leave Gaia for.
Adverb
Eostar Dust
Adverb

Now its this -_-

I'm partially helping to run a Gundam-based RPG site right now. Sadly people are losing interest, so its going to close down soon, spend a couple months updating/changing things, then opening back up. Takes real days to do actions though, so its not the same RP that is done here on Gaia.

Sadly for those types of RPs, I've tried some various other sites, but none of them were enticing enough for me to stay there and leave Gaia for.
Hm well the place I'm going to beta for is www.roleplayx.com. I paid $25 because at the time to do so I had the money to sped on silly things and it just sounds like a really nice place to be at so I'm hoping for the best. I also want to be at a place where I can improve my skills and it sounds like I could. I maybe have been roleplaying since middle school but I never was well good. But I love Gundam. Ehehe not gonna lie it was Gundam Wing for me, and yes I believed in the love of Trowa and Quatre cause seriously. But ahem enough of that.

I'm sorr it's been hard on you trying to find a place to leave too. D: It really is hard to find a good roleplay these days. Most I've found are elitist or cliques. And I am too old for that. Nah I'm 24 but still I don't have time from drama outside of the RP.

I wish you luck!

Ah, yes, because a new 1T gold gen is just what we needed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Gaian

Eostar Dust
Adverb
Eostar Dust
Adverb

Now its this -_-

Hm well the place I'm going to beta for is www.roleplayx.com. I paid $25 because at the time to do so I had the money to sped on silly things and it just sounds like a really nice place to be at so I'm hoping for the best. I also want to be at a place where I can improve my skills and it sounds like I could. I maybe have been roleplaying since middle school but I never was well good. But I love Gundam. Ehehe not gonna lie it was Gundam Wing for me, and yes I believed in the love of Trowa and Quatre cause seriously. But ahem enough of that.

I'm sorr it's been hard on you trying to find a place to leave too. D: It really is hard to find a good roleplay these days. Most I've found are elitist or cliques. And I am too old for that. Nah I'm 24 but still I don't have time from drama outside of the RP.

I wish you luck!
Its a mix of various Gundam universes. So it has elements of Wing, 00, SEED, etc.

But yeah, even on Gaia it can be hard to find a good RP that can also last. Many that catch my eye seem to die after a few pages or sometimes don't even get moving sweatdrop I also know what ya mean on the cliques. It sucks when you try to join an RP and people won't chat with you in the OOC because you're not "part of the group" even if you were allowed to join.

We've gotten quite off topic there though. sweatdrop

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Hm...is this the first time since they said they'd cut back on gold gens that they've released a pure gold gen? The past few have had a mix of options, items or GoFusion charms on top of gold, but this one out today is the first pure gold one since then, right?

Perfect Saint

Our graph looks so ugly now. sad

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Oh my god. What the ********! Tell me what was the point of having the Torii's Gateway gold sink if Gaia is just going to sell yet another gold generator!?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff