• Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Adverb
Damaride
Adverb

Oh look what was just released.....
/Screams.
What? What? Was it another gold generator? I really don't know for I don't pay attention anymore to announcements at all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| Max payout of 1 trillion gold. emotion_facepalm

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Left the site for a few months just due to being busy. Come back.....newest gold gen is releasing the top prize amount st 1 trillion.

Loligiveup

Bibliophile

I bet before long they'll figure out how to add a quadrillion quintillion and then infinite will truly become the reality. sweatdrop

Dapper Senshi

I remember when I saw a single item on the marketplace listed 1 billion gold.

I just laughed thinking, 'yeah sure in your dreams XD Just cuz you're the only one listed in selling the thing doesn't mean anyone will spend 1 billion on it.'

Now I feel empty when I look at a 400k item and think it's the cheapest thing ever. Even 1 billion means nothing now.

This greed is insane >.>

Fortuitous Phantom

The sad thing is back in March I joked "What, 1 billion payout? Before you know it, it'll be 1 trillion"

I now find that I must eat my words.
Unique Thinker

I just laughed thinking, 'yeah sure in your dreams XD Just cuz you're the only one listed in selling the thing doesn't mean anyone will spend 1 billion on it.'

Now I feel empty when I look at a 400k item and think it's the cheapest thing ever. Even 1 billion means nothing now.

This greed is insane >.>
My thoughts exactly!
I remember the days when getting to 100k was a miracle, and anyone who had 1 mil was pretty much the king of the site.

I JUST came back from my hiatus and from daily chance alone (and I've been on every other day so no gold one for me!) and I'm already up over 300k. I only had 600 when I logged back in! It's nice that the DC's are giving out better payouts, but the fact that I know I can't afford anything nice anymore is absolutely ridiculous.

Pup

Adverb

You guessed correctly. .u.
I don't either, but I tend to pay attention to when generators come out.
Ughhh.
I give up. I really do at this point. Rofl.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Back after (I think) a month of not logging on.

How are things here gold wise? I've seen the SPIKE of 1t gold sink the second I get back here?

Is the * GO trajectory deciding destructive forces* paying attention to the fact that(quite honestly) the current trajectory was crashing the site 120x faster then any other method used previously?

User base still leaving in droves? How much is left? I can't really get a good read based upon the lower "currently logged in" on forums.

Lastly, has anyone taken that apology from a few weeks ago and done something to address the issues directly thrown their way(gold sinks, inflation, price controls on GC items)?

TLDR; Either way, I am watching and waiting for someone of *relevence* in the GaiaOnline Inc. chain of command to not only take the reigns, but DEMAND this purposeful crashing of a great site to stop.

Anxious Gaian

Wait, there was supposedly an apology?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Unique Thinker

This greed is insane >.>
i feel sad thinking about how the maximum gold amount used to be like 2.5billion
and i thought 'lol nobody would ever have that much gold'
but now i have 8.5billion and i'm too poor to afford pretty much anything emo

Anxious Gaian

Pugnacious Banana
Unique Thinker

This greed is insane >.>
i feel sad thinking about how the maximum gold amount used to be like 2.5billion

-points to siggy- You're still richer than me XD
And your post makes me sad recalling when expensive wasn't even 100k... and here you are talking about 2.5 billion being expensive gonk

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Adverb
Pugnacious Banana
Unique Thinker

This greed is insane >.>

And your post makes me sad recalling when expensive wasn't even 100k... and here you are talking about 2.5 billion being expensive gonk
sad it's ok i can remember when i bought donation letters for 2-3k and saving up for a week for a 2k item and when my best art sold for 1k and it was my dream to be good enough at art to sell something for 50k because i could buy almost anything with 50k.

i quested for 4 years to buy my bunny slippers for 23mil. emo

Anxious Gaian

Pugnacious Banana
Adverb
Pugnacious Banana
Unique Thinker

This greed is insane >.>

sad it's ok i can remember when i bought donation letters for 2-3k and saving up for a week for a 2k item and when my best art sold for 1k and it was my dream to be good enough at art to sell something for 50k because i could buy almost anything with 50k.

i quested for 4 years to buy my bunny slippers for 23mil. emo

Ugh, I go to layout thread pages and I'm seeing "I'll pay 1 billion for a post format, is that good enough?" and I sit there going "Good enough!? How can you even toss that much into a post format and question if its 'enough'? gonk "

Good thing I'm decent at post formats and graphics. Sadly not enough that I think I could make gaia gold off it.

Amorous Lover

15,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
Does anyone else remember when the seasons had REAL events?
I don't mean the stupid, "post to get energy to heal/attack" stuff (at least, when that wasn't the ENTIRE event). I mean things that had storylines, and there were flash spaces.

Now events are being replaced with Gold Sinks......that coincide with the release of like 3 new GG's. Does Gaia not realize that its NOT helping? In fact, its hurting. Are they TRYING to annoy the users? I am like 1 step away from leaving. I just need to tell my RP partners about my choice to leave. Its not worth it on here anymore. It just keeps leaving me more and more disillusioned.

Pup

Michel the shade

I do, & honestly, I miss those events.
I mean, yeah, the whole heal/attack thing can be fun, but not when it's like the whole entire event.
I miss the storylines. . u .

I noticed that too, & every time there is a gold sink, like 3 different GG's are released with it.
Kinda defeats the point of a Gold Sink in my opinion, but you know, that's Gaia's logic 99.5% of the time. I kinda just gave up expecting anything else from them, mostly when they say they listen to our feedback. Then proceed to tell us, "Well, these users like GG's so.." Well. What about us, right? Does our opinion of not liking it mean nothing or?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff