Welcome to Gaia! ::

The color used for links in forum postings is too light. It's difficult to see. A color closer to black, about #2255bb or thereabouts, would be much easier to read.
thats neat and it souldnt be hard
OMG you are so right. that light blue on the whilte background is really hard to see

Dapper Fatcat

Most people don't think about it and have learned to live with it but I wouldn't mind. It would be nice to have it some other color but you don't want it closer to black, you want it to stand out.

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I agree the color is way too brite and hurts the eyes... maybe they should use red instead it would be much easier, or even green.

Adventuring Cat

I've always thought they were too light too. They hurt my eyes. sweatdrop
Just a little darker or another color alltogether would really help.
Yeah that sounds alot better the
light blue on white backround realy
hurts my eyes sweatdrop 3nodding ..
Your so right! I've mentally complained about it, but Ive actually never brought it up to an admin.

Anyhow, on my comp, because of the color settings, I cant see the links unless I hover over them or highlight them. Of course, I've learned to deal, but I'd just love it if the links were darkened.
You do know of course, that you can change the color of the links so they won't be so light...

EXAMPLE LINK!

See?
Feng-Lin
You do know of course, that you can change the color of the links so they won't be so light...

Although some users arn't real savy with UBB Coding. sweatdrop

Still, it'd be nice to have a darker default link color.
BeamYosho
Feng-Lin

Well, even for the some who know nothing of how UBB Coding works, it's pretty simple to learn.
Feng-Lin
BeamYosho
Feng-Lin

Well, even for the some who know nothing of how UBB Coding works, it's pretty simple to learn.

But nevertheless a bit tedious, don't you think?

Hygienic Member

FennecFoxen
Feng-Lin
BeamYosho
Feng-Lin

But nevertheless a bit tedious, don't you think?

indeed. the problem does not reguard the person posting the link, rather the people that have to view it...which is a much greater number.

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Agreed D:
Very, very much agreed!

Having them in a darker color would be great
a darker coloring of the links would be more reader friendly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff