Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you find the limited advocate items to be unfair to the users?

Yes 0.96376811594203 96.4% [ 133 ]
No 0.036231884057971 3.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Wistful Witch

I understand that three of the Advocate Items are special and supposedly needed in order to fight the bosses of the event but why are they limited?

From what I've seen other users saying, the Soul Candy redemption is randomized and while I don't see too much of a problem with us receiving potions or gold at random I think it's unfair to keep the advocate items limited and having a low chance of getting either of the three items.

Perfect Saint

I had a feeling that was that when I saw the numbers. 500...are they basing this on the number of people buying from the cash shops? :/ I don't understand why they have to be limited. Soulbound, yes. Limited? emotion_facepalm

Gaia's solution: release better versions of the Advocate items as LQIs in the LV.

Wistful Witch

Myrielle
I had a feeling that was that when I saw the numbers. 500...are they basing this on the number of people buying from the cash shops? :/ I don't understand why they have to be limited. Soulbound, yes. Limited? emotion_facepalm

Gaia's solution: release better versions of the Advocate items as LQIs in the LV.

Keeping them soulbound is entirely understandable since the items are needed for the bosses but having only 1500 of the items combined (and some getting duplicates possibly) when there is a userbase of 20000 plus is going to ruin a lot of the potential fun of the event.

Sugary Gaian

• they should not make it limited and make it available for everyone as well as up the chance/probability of actually getting the damn things.

Unstoppable Krampus

What the hell, is that what those numbers mean? It's really terrible if only a small portion of users can get the main participation-exclusive items.

User Image

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
By some miracle I was able to get the two that seem to be obtainable right now, but I still think this is bogus. Everyone should be able to get these items without it being a chance game.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
This makes me want to participate even LESS. emotion_donotwant

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
This event quickly nosedived. Guess I'll stick to trick or treating.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
********! I wondered if thats what those numbers meant! ******** bullshit D:
I want to at least have the opportunity to get all the items available!!

Wistful Witch

Pixitella
• they should not make it limited and make it available for everyone as well as up the chance/probability of actually getting the damn things.

If they want to keep items random it would definitely be better to have the items get a higher drop rate and not have it limited to X amount.

Twisted Lady
What the hell, is that what those numbers mean? It's really terrible if only a small portion of users can get the main participation-exclusive items.

User Image

I haven't seen any official word explaining the numbers but it definitely seems that way. I'd seen someone make a post thinking that the numbers were the amount of soul candies you needed to get the items but that's not the case sweatdrop

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

When I first started the event, I thought 500 candies was needed for each item for some reason, not thinking they would really limit them because the ******** for?
I barely even get items as is with it being random, I mostly get potions whenever I turn in my candies. If they wanted them to be rare, have it limited to how many people could obtain them per account but limit overall? No thanks.

Clockwork Astronomer

I'm a little bummed that the good items for participating in the actual event are limited quantity, and randomized at that. I figured it would be "you have to get a ridiculous amount of soul candy, but everyone has access" kind of thing. Instead, it's completely randomized on whether you get one or not, no matter how much soul candy you get.

Sorry Gaia, but I'm not putting in wayyy too much effort just to TRY and get an item. I'm just gonna trick or treat in shops. We at least get a 2k14 set of jack clothes for THAT still, right?

Wistful Witch

Adnama Lavode
By some miracle I was able to get the two that seem to be obtainable right now, but I still think this is bogus. Everyone should be able to get these items without it being a chance game.

eek That's some luck. I hope they do something about this because it leave so many of us at a disadvantage.

sup-qt

Miss Dena-Chan

If they see how many people are unhappy about the limited items hopefully they will do something about it and make them available for everyone to get.
Let's hope we get some word about this tomorrow since they'll probably be looking through the bug reports and such by then.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
OokamixHime
Adnama Lavode

eek That's some luck. I hope they do something about this because it leave so many of us at a disadvantage.
The item supply for one of them is really low at 13, and is about to run out. If it refills, then that would lessen my fears that it's truly limited. It could be a tactic to make people rush and buy powerups, after all.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
OokamixHime
Adnama Lavode

sup-qt

Miss Dena-Chan

If they see how many people are unhappy about the limited items hopefully they will do something about it and make them available for everyone to get.
Let's hope we get some word about this tomorrow since they'll probably be looking through the bug reports and such by then.

Yeah Im hoping that they can at least give an update or say something about it over the next day.

With the candy redemption, is that the only way to get any of the advocate items? or just the three that are shown on the redemption page?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff