Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you find the limited advocate items to be unfair to the users?

Yes 0.96376811594203 96.4% [ 133 ]
No 0.036231884057971 3.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

OokamixHime
guns and wings
When I first started the event, I thought 500 candies was needed for each item for some reason, not thinking they would really limit them because the ******** for?
I barely even get items as is with it being random, I mostly get potions whenever I turn in my candies. If they wanted them to be rare, have it limited to how many people could obtain them per account but limit overall? No thanks.

I was hoping that was the case but by the time I got to look at the numbers i figured they were limited. 700 soul candies later and all i got was 6 potions and some gold sweatdrop It doesn't help that being on the Angel side is making it significantly harder to earn Soul Candies since we're not alive long enough to fight rofl

Yeah I notice after the numbers going down that it was limited, like cash shop items. Then I thought maybe I missed them being a CS item instead but yeah, nope.
I think I turned in about 1300 or so candies and only received two items but not even one of them were the limited ones.

Wistful Witch

guns and wings

Yeah I notice after the numbers going down that it was limited, like cash shop items. Then I thought maybe I missed them being a CS item instead but yeah, nope.
I think I turned in about 1300 or so candies and only received two items but not even one of them were the limited ones.

It's quite the buggy little system that's for sure but I'm hopeful that they'll do something about this.

Wistful Witch

So it turns out that the two items that were at zero were glitched....but the items are still limited sweatdrop

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I spent my candies and only got gold. :/ I had a feeling these would be limited and extremely rare. I'm not even going to bother with the event now.

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
I got the belt, but haven't gotten one since then. Drop rate is really low and random.

Dapper Noob

OokamixHime
So it turns out that the two items that were at zero were glitched....but the items are still limited sweatdrop

Or they could just be saying they were glitched to try to cover up how ignorant they are, that they didn't see how messed up making them limited in the first place...and just topped them off again.

Doesn't really matter either way, because look...everything's gone again already.

Gaia, just remove the limit already. No one wants it. No one thinks it's a good or fun idea.

Wistful Witch

Pewpewkachu

Or they could just be saying they were glitched to try to cover up how ignorant they are, that they didn't see how messed up making them limited in the first place...and just topped them off again.

Doesn't really matter either way, because look...everything's gone again already.

Gaia, just remove the limit already. No one wants it. No one thinks it's a good or fun idea.

Yeah I just went to go check the numbers, probably should stop doing that since itkind of zaps the good mood away. At least there are other things to do to take ones mind off that.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Bad news, everything ran out. :/

I hope they decide to release them... I managed to get two of the three limited items and I really want that hat.

Stellar Cat

St V-Starr

I hope they decide to release them... I managed to get two of the three limited items and I really want that hat.

I got two pants and a weapon. I really wish you couldn't get doubles or at least not have the double be soulbound. I'd love to trade with someone.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Tiana Luscinia
St V-Starr

I got two pants and a weapon. I really wish you couldn't get doubles or at least not have the double be soulbound. I'd love to trade with someone.

Well, the pants aren't limited but I do agree that we shouldn't get doubles of the limited items.

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I didn't even realize that they were limited. That's crazy! And you can't even buy them on off the MP. UGH! I have duplicates from trying to get the hat... seriously, I don't need two scarfs. Especially considering you need them for the bosses. xp

Wistful Witch

Amechan
I didn't even realize that they were limited. That's crazy! And you can't even buy them on off the MP. UGH! I have duplicates from trying to get the hat... seriously, I don't need two scarfs. Especially considering you need them for the bosses. xp

That's getting quite a problem, people are either getting duplicates of items or no items at all.
I don't see why some of these items need to be limited in the first place. It's only getting on a lot of people's nerves.

[friday-chan]'s Husband

Sparkly Bunny

16,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ah ok, so the whole 0/500 = none available anymore?
really?
1,500, for the entire userbase, which is....well, WELL over that number? christ. that makes no sense. i also assumed it was the number of candies needed. i managed to get the pants somehow, but kept turning in my candies in hopes that they would be for the items I need.

well that is a terrible thing. I assumed that every user would be able to get at least one. now...i really have no chance at beating any bosses so meh. what's the point?

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
I was told that it resets daily. but then it still doesn't make any sense why they would have them limited per day, except that it makes people panic and buy powerups with cash. :/

Lonely Dragon

They're all gone now and it's only the second/third day. What a load of bollocks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff