Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
[12/21/11]: Thank you for the update that allows us to use the cash shop!

First off thank you for breathing some life into this once very useless app. Until the recent update this app was collecting digital dust on my phone. I of course have some suggestions for further improvement.

1.) GUILDS: This will be the most difficult change I imagine. Bring guilds to the app!! I love that forums are now on the app but I spend 80% of the time in my guild. I'd love to have a simple/faster loading way to spend time there.

2.) SKIP PAGES: This goes for the marketplace (selling) & equip screens on the app. Both of these are great features to have for small inventories... mine is NOT small. It would take at least 15 minutes for me to skip to the last page to sell something on the marketplace =/ Can we have a way to jump to another page? So if there is 10 pages we can choose to see page 8 and not go through 2-7. Simple enough concept?

3.) Buy Gaia Cash via App: This was suggested in the thread and its not a bad idea. [can anyone tell me how the update works in regards to HOW you are charged for the GC?]

4.) A back button in the forums!: This is an issue I've been having while using the forum section of the app. I go to browse a forum... lets say SF. Each page has fewer threads than the normal forum would. So you need to go to page 2 much sooner. When I'm done reading a thread I need to then go all the way back to the main forum instead of back to page 3. Can we just get a back button so I can go right back to page ___ ?

GOT IT! 5.) Have forum notifications linked! I got a notification on the app saying I had replies to one of my threads. I couldn't click that notification to get to said thread. Can we get a link for convinence?

-More coming soon-

ganjaah's King

Lonely Genius

14,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
in app purchase biggrin

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
ii_King_Fahad_ii
in app purchase biggrin

I'd rather not have to pay extra =/

ganjaah's King

Lonely Genius

14,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
devilish tenshi
ii_King_Fahad_ii
in app purchase biggrin

well the only way "I" can buy gaia cash is buy in app purchase :/ ...

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
ii_King_Fahad_ii
devilish tenshi
ii_King_Fahad_ii
in app purchase biggrin

OH! Your saying we should be able to buy cash in the mobile app? I thought you were saying the stuff I want should cost money to be added.

ganjaah's King

Lonely Genius

14,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
devilish tenshi
ii_King_Fahad_ii
devilish tenshi
ii_King_Fahad_ii
in app purchase biggrin

OH! Your saying we should be able to buy cash in the mobile app? I thought you were saying the stuff I want should cost money to be added.

lol i wouldn't want that either xD
ii_King_Fahad_ii
in app purchase biggrin
Best idea I've ever heard. That way I can actually buy cash without my mum knowing (she sees it on my phone bill and through in-app purchases I could buy iTunes cards without my mumma knowing xD)

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Profile search and to be able to view friends...

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
legal heart

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
legal heart

Time-traveling Senshi

I'm all for everything you said because it would be nice to get a wider Gaia experience when I happen to have only my iPod and I'm at some place like Panera Bread for bit and want to check in with the site. The only thing is, I'm not certain how in app payments work on the developer side of things. My query lies in how it would be structured for non US iTunes using Gaians and just how much of that payment for Gaia Cash would Gaia actually take as net profits. I know it would be worth it to them because it would be another revenue stream for the site but would they get the entire five, ten, or more dollars from the in app sale of Gaia Cash. That's something they'd definitely have to research before they set that up if they said they would try and do it. Otherwise, if they can find a way to do one and two I say go for it.

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Chibi Halo
          I'm all for everything you said because it would be nice to get a wider Gaia experience when I happen to have only my iPod and I'm at some place like Panera Bread for bit and want to check in with the site. The only thing is, I'm not certain how in app payments work on the developer side of things. My query lies in how it would be structured for non US iTunes using Gaians and just how much of that payment for Gaia Cash would Gaia actually take as net profits. I know it would be worth it to them because it would be another revenue stream for the site but would they get the entire five, ten, or more dollars from the in app sale of Gaia Cash. That's something they'd definitely have to research before they set that up if they said they would try and do it. Otherwise, if they can find a way to do one and two I say go for it.

Yeah I honestly don't know much about it but granted the profits would still be worth it I can't see it as a bad thing =)

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
legal heart

Original Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
legal heart