Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Lunatic

I can't rearrange items in my inventory.
I can't take things out of my storage.
I can't put things in my storage or temporary storage.
Been having this problem for nearly a month now.

UPDATE: Few days ago I filed a ticket about my inventory and it seemed like it got fixed cause I did a bunch of rearranging last night and it saved just fine, but I logged in this afternoon and my ENTIRE inventory was completely all over the place.

I really hope they fix the bugs in the new inventory arranger at some point but until then i'm going to stick with the old inventory arranger.

Heart Novice

I've been having this issue as well and this issue has been brought up by other users in the main repot thread and others, so I don't know why gaia hasn't addressed this yet

Ice-Cold Lover

If the glitch has been reported by many people, Gaia will probably get around to it.
Eventually.

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
I just notice this issue with mine too. sad

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yeah, I tried to arrange some items earlier today and... it wasn't successful. I remember someone posting a link to the old inventory arranger. I wish I had held onto it, at least I could have arranged my recently acquired items.

9,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Recently when I change my avi, I come out looking demon posessed. Might have to let them know whats up, but it also makes me wonder if anyone's having the same problem.

Lady Pants

I refuse to use the new arranger...it messes everything up...and I am a huge stickler when it comes to having stuff in the right place, so I still use the old arranger.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/inventory2/arranger/

Moonlight Dragon

Phanna
I refuse to use the new arranger...it messes everything up...and I am a huge stickler when it comes to having stuff in the right place, so I still use the old arranger.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/inventory2/arranger/

I still use the old one, as well. The new one has not worked for me ever. I hope that they never disable the old one as I have never had any issues with it.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I have to use the old invo arranger to organize my stuff. When I use the new one, my items either go someplace other than where I wanted them to go or they disappear completely from my invo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff