Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shade

Just letting you devs know how much I appreciate that safeguard feature that makes you check off a box for confirmation before you list an item for sale.

I was literally like, "Yes I read the warning what's your problem," before I actually looked down at the warning that told me I was under-listing my item. It's a level of thinking I hadn't come to expect from the site in a long time.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Interesting.
I never considered it an innovation.
But if it helps others, then neat, I guess. It never seems applicable to me.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
I use to never get the checkbox warnings, but now that everything has so many zeroes at the end I've almost goofed a couple of times.

Glad they implemented it, whenever it was that they did (don't remember, but I feel like it's been around for a while.)

Lonely Lunatic

I believe it's been there for a while now, it really is useful indeed.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KittieCupcakes
Interesting.
I never considered it an innovation.
But if it helps others, then neat, I guess. It never seems applicable to me.

I never really played the market much, but given how much of a ******** the market is currently, this is a handy tool

Shade

Kitn Lefure
I use to never get the checkbox warnings, but now that everything has so many zeroes at the end I've almost goofed a couple of times.

Glad they implemented it, whenever it was that they did (don't remember, but I feel like it's been around for a while.)
Cute Bally

1) Didn't say it was new.
2) I don't Gaia very often, so I don't know everything.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Fearleader
Kitn Lefure

Cute Bally

I never said you said it was new? confused I was just pointing out that while it's been there for a while, I feel like it serves more of a purpose in today's economy, since the numbers get so huge. As I said, I'm glad it's a thing.

Really don't understand why you got so defensive...

Shade

Kitn Lefure
Fearleader
Kitn Lefure

Cute Bally

I never said you said it was new? confused I was just pointing out that while it's been there for a while, I feel like it serves more of a purpose in today's economy, since the numbers get so huge. As I said, I'm glad it's a thing.

Really don't understand why you got so defensive...
I'm not being mean to you. This is how I talk. Stop explaining yourself.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

There is actual need for safety measures as you just need to count the 0s emotion_facepalm

Wheezing Member

I've gotten warned that the item I was about to buy is listed much lower than the average market price.

I..

you..

._.

Shade

ToshiTo-chan
User Image

There is actual need for safety measures as you just need to count the 0s emotion_facepalm
I guess you mean "There is no actual need."
I didn't ask you if the feature was necessary or not. I like it regardless.

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fearleader
ToshiTo-chan
User Image

What has crawlen into your butt? This is site feedback forum. And I am giving my feedback.
Pretty useful yes.

Shade

ToshiTo-chan
Fearleader
ToshiTo-chan
User Image

What has crawlen into your butt? This is site feedback forum. And I am giving my feedback.
And I'm giving mine (point of this whole thread...)? Sorry I'm not handling you with the kiddy gloves you want.

Anyway, back to what's important! I'm really glad for that checkbox feature! It saved my butt. smile smile
Can anyone else recall a time when they were about to make a huge listing mistake?

Writer

It's a good feature, though flawed because sometimes the warnings speak of a store price when the item isn't and never was available in the store. I do agree for the most part. Overall, it's a great safeguard that people were asking for for years before it was finally implemented.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff