Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Labtech

Divined Mortality
Shannon-Jeva

Pretty Pea Princess

You both get brownie points.
It's not even that hard to follow the announcements. Just look at the title, and if it's something you're interested in, skim it. If not, move on. Tektek doesn't have the staff to keep updating as fast as they would like, and this can be frustrating, but there's nothing we can do. Are you actually going to tell Gaia to stop making items? I don't like everything they put out, but enough people do that they want more recolors of it.

If Gaia stops making items they basically stop making money

no money = no site

no site = no bueno

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Telling people to leave when they are displease = terrible business tactic. Hopefully no one running this place also shares such naive views.

Tsuki_Kirkland
Those “Shitty” gold sinks as you call them are designed to help fight inflation. Tek Tek hasn’t been updated in a while, and that’s nothing to do with Gaia. In fact no one but Tekton who makes it knows why he stopped updating. So your claim about that is baseless.

If you’re tired of recolors and all that , then take a break. People ask for those so there are more colors of items they love so they can use them. And what you feel is useless, others will not.

Are they? Sorry, we must have missed when a mass deflation occurred. All in seriousness, gold sinks do not "fight" inflation, they merely slow down or stabilize inflation, which cannot happen when Gaia still sells gold for RL cash. Only thing that "fights" inflation (aka deflation) is mass re-released of items which would cause their prices to massive deflate. Though, more logical step is to upgrade all "free" ways of obtaining gold to fit in the current market's terms.

Destitute Puppy

Tsuki_Kirkland
Those “Shitty” gold sinks as you call them are designed to help fight inflation. Tek Tek hasn’t been updated in a while, and that’s nothing to do with Gaia. In fact no one but Tekton who makes it knows why he stopped updating. So your claim about that is baseless.

If you’re tired of recolors and all that , then take a break. People ask for those so there are more colors of items they love so they can use them. And what you feel is useless, others will not.

those shitty gold sinks do NOTHING to help curb inflation when gold generators are still being released
Divined Mortality
Shannon-Jeva

Pretty Pea Princess

You both get brownie points.
It's not even that hard to follow the announcements. Just look at the title, and if it's something you're interested in, skim it. If not, move on. Tektek doesn't have the staff to keep updating as fast as they would like, and this can be frustrating, but there's nothing we can do. Are you actually going to tell Gaia to stop making items? I don't like everything they put out, but enough people do that they want more recolors of it.

I personally wouldn't suggest the sort. They won't get anything from me until they spread the wealth across their site. I didn't join this site just for the dress-up dollies, but that's where all of the "updates" are going, sadly.

If people are suckered into buying the overpriced pixels then they can, but I really don't care for their sale announcements. I'm not going to stop them- I don't have that ability. Though, I would prefer there to be something in it for me if they really want me to stick around and consider handing them my expendable income. Items are definitely not cutting it any more.

The least they could do is respect me as a member enough to give me an out. They are the only ones missing out on my money.
Tsuki_Kirkland

Gold sinks only work when they actually sink gold. Kickstarts just skim some off while the high price tags on the tiers and the frequency of their releases are meant to encourage you to replenish your supply of "sunk" gold the easy way: by buying it.

That's their sales gimmick with them. Anyone who believes that these are actual gold sinks needs to watch the "sales" with such "deep discounts" on their Gold Generators. In fact, they can go through the Announcements and see how the "deeply discounted" Gold Generators overlap these Gold Traps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff