Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think gaia should give u more of a chance to catch the really rare fish like rubyback lion. I will fish non stop and go through buckets of grade A bait and not catch one. They should make so every 5-20 buckets u have a chance to catch really rare fish. It is just plain annoying when u try so hard for one and u cant catch it. If u want gaia to change their fishing like this topic and tell gaia about this topic so they change the fishing. mrgreen

Frozen Bilge rat

13,725 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
At least they gave us the option of turning in 5000 big fish for 1 rare fish.
Min Shade
At least they gave us the option of turning in 5000 big fish for 1 rare fish.
yeah 5000 big fish for one really rare where you could sell 1000 of those on the market and get a million and big fish are like hellfish,boldur,stripers,catfish,and etc and those fish you catch here and their

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

I actually forgot all about fishing, so thanks for reminding me lol

Can you still make moolah off of that stuff?
Day7
I actually forgot all about fishing, so thanks for reminding me lol

Can you still make moolah off of that stuff?
yeah u can if u catch hell of fish thatare worth alot for just a few like the gold fish. Durem fish no one really buys same with gambino. I just want to beable to catch rare fish every once in awhile

Leaf

Yeah it would be nice if you could exchange like 5000-10000 small or medium fish for a really rare one

Tipsy Lunatic

It only takes 1000 big fish to make a rare.

For example, 1000 green stripers = Candy Striper.

So if you are actually going through as many buckets as you claim then you should have a Rubyback in no time.
Also it depends on skill. How many fish have you not caught in all those buckets? If you really do fish non stop with A bait in Durem and you might've had one on the line already and just not gotten it.

Friendly Gaian

11,650 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Does the angelic rod help catch rare fish?

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That would defeat the purpose of them being rare. They don’t need to do this.

Plus it depends on skill and as others said it only takes 1,000 big fish to make a rare. A good fisher can do that easily.
The Drunken Jester
It only takes 1000 big fish to make a rare.

For example, 1000 green stripers = Candy Striper.

So if you are actually going through as many buckets as you claim then you should have a Rubyback in no time.
Also it depends on skill. How many fish have you not caught in all those buckets? If you really do fish non stop with A bait in Durem and you might've had one on the line already and just not gotten it.
i know people who fish for hours on hours and they wont fail one catch and they wont catch one ruby back or emerald or anything

Blessed Fairy

Well that's why they're called "rare" fish. Because they're rare. blaugh I've personally never caught one, and I still wouldn't want the lucky bucket rate increased. I kind of feel like that would invalidate the whole idea of catching a rare fish. It's supposed to be special!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff