Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mysterious Trickster

Basic items are always a good thing, in my book. So, yes, I fully support the OP. We do need more of the basics. D:

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Not to mention have them in more variety of colors.

Hot Lop

Second Hand Power Drink looks like a water bottle, but I do agree we could use some normal ones :3

One thing I really want, that I've wanted forever, that I still want, is simple tank tops in as many colors as the artists feel like making that actually reach to the 'modern' pants line (It used to be higher than it is now with most of our new pant items. A lot of the old jeans items go up to like, your belly button.) and don't have any extras on them. No patterns, prints, or attachments of any kind. That would be awesome!
Oh, and more simple vests. Not shirts with attached vests, but just vests.

Hilarious Genius

9,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
We need more Leggings. The starter ones are nice, but that lace trim is so hard to hide! stressed Some Garters like the Ms. Claus one would be nice. Belts that we can layer over clothes would be helpful too.

Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Regular 100
You know, back in -06, before the Cash Shop arrived, we'd get a small Gold Shop update roughly every month.

Heck, for a short period of time we also had a monthly housing update. What happened to that? XD

I'd love to see even a small update in the gold shops every so often, just to trickle in a steady stream of basic items.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
We seriously need an update for pajama shirts and pants. It would be nice if we got some in different patterns and colors. Examples: stripes, hearts, polka dots, animal print, stars, etc. I would love to see the artists go crazy with this. Personally I would love a pajama pair that has crescent moon printed on them. We could even get some inexpensive night caps and pillows.

An update of different shirts would be nice. T-shirts, striped, long-sleeved, collared business shirts, baggy, polo, etc.

It would be nice in the winter if we got a sweater update. I really want more sweaters in a variety of colors and designs on them. 3nodding

Tie-dye shirts. -_-
I've been waiting a long time for this, so I can finally use my Flower Power item. Actually why stop with shirts? They could make tie-dye scarves, bags, hoodies, tanks, dresses, pants, shorts, socks, ties, shoes, head scarves, bracelets, etc. I'd probably be the only one that would love an update like that. xd

Backpacks, messenger bags, purses, and bags would certainly be nice.

I can't believe no one's mentioned lunchboxes yet. confused Especially since school's just started. This would be a perfect item in the GS.

School & art supplies too. Items like: rulers, glue/glue sticks, stencils, crayons, markers, binders, notebooks, planners, pens, mechanical pencils, scissors, erasers, gel pens, mini pencil sharpener, highlighters, colored pencils, pencil cases, chalk in different colors, watercolor case-This

A simple magnifying glass. Why don't we have this?

Some journals or diaries would be nice too. 3nodding

Decora shoes that don't have the little clip on them.

I know I have a lot more I want to list, but this is enough for now.

Lonely Nerd

Captain Silas Manner
Second Hand Power Drink looks like a water bottle, but I do agree we could use some normal ones :3

One thing I really want, that I've wanted forever, that I still want, is simple tank tops in as many colors as the artists feel like making that actually reach to the 'modern' pants line (It used to be higher than it is now with most of our new pant items. A lot of the old jeans items go up to like, your belly button.) and don't have any extras on them. No patterns, prints, or attachments of any kind. That would be awesome!

yum_burger Ohh thanks! Not exactly it, would still wish to have regular bottled water. >.<

Patterns and prints on jeans would be awesome!! Especially like floral print which seems to be getting popular. yum_hotdog

Lonely Nerd

Serene Rainstorm
We seriously need an update for pajama shirts and pants. It would be nice if we got some in different patterns and colors. Examples: stripes, hearts, polka dots, animal print, stars, etc. I would love to see the artists go crazy with this. Personally I would love a pajama pair that has crescent moon printed on them. We could even get some inexpensive night caps and pillows.

An update of different shirts would be nice. T-shirts, striped, long-sleeved, collared business shirts, baggy, polo, etc.

It would be nice in the winter if we got a sweater update. I really want more sweaters in a variety of colors and designs on them. 3nodding

Tie-dye shirts. -_-
I've been waiting a long time for this, so I can finally use my Flower Power item. Actually why stop with shirts? They could make tie-dye scarves, bags, hoodies, tanks, dresses, pants, shorts, socks, ties, shoes, head scarves, bracelets, etc. I'd probably be the only one that would love an update like that. xd

Backpacks, messenger bags, purses, and bags would certainly be nice.

I can't believe no one's mentioned lunchboxes yet. confused Especially since school's just started. This would be a perfect item in the GS.

School & art supplies too. Items like: rulers, glue/glue sticks, stencils, crayons, markers, binders, notebooks, planners, pens, mechanical pencils, scissors, erasers, gel pens, mini pencil sharpener, highlighters, colored pencils, pencil cases, chalk in different colors, watercolor case-This

A simple magnifying glass. Why don't we have this?

Some journals or diaries would be nice too. 3nodding

Decora shoes that don't have the little clip on them.

I know I have a lot more I want to list, but this is enough for now.

yum_burger Wow!! Thanks for an awesome list, thank you! These are so basic, I wonder why they're not added in yet! I'd also love some cameras to hold as well. ^^ yum_hotdog

Hot Lop

the wayward knight
Captain Silas Manner

yum_burger Ohh thanks! Not exactly it, would still wish to have regular bottled water. >.<

Patterns and prints on jeans would be awesome!! Especially like floral print which seems to be getting popular. yum_hotdog
Patterned pants would be sooooo cool! Oh, and I forgot to add that we still need overalls as well. They're just...epic. Short cut ones as well as long ones would be awesome :3

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
More stockings and gloves!!! It's amazing how often I find I can't find either in the right color.

Beloved Saint

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I for one would like some more dress shirts and slacks that can actually match up with each other. The Zoot Suit shirt is EXCELLENT...except that it's pulled so high up due to the style of clothing it's emulating. The button-downs and polyester shirts are nice, except that they don't have a tucked in pose.

Call me boring if you must, but we could always use more simple formal attire. No-frills-attached, you might say.

Fluffy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
I approve
we need more basic items in many colors and more goldshop updates
even if its not so much how hard it is to make one item and then turn it on 10 plain colors?
i think we need more headbands,more socks and more swimsuits i just adore them so much.
All other can be put in CS items if its needed like more skirts :3 more pijamas and in so many colors
I so often find that i like one item but i wish it was different color sweatdrop

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
raspberry gateaux
We do have a soccer ball, football, tons of baseball stuff (incliding bats and mitts), and a volleyball. And purses/shopping bags, but we could always use more.

Personally, I would like more... um.
Plain headbands! Yup. just plaing headbands with no fancy flowers or doodads attatched.
And a regular sized fork/spoon. c:

We're in dire need of an actual accessories gold shop update. We have an awful lot of accessories in the Cash Shop, but they're often in hard-to-match colors and tend to be very fancy or elaborate.

I could really go for some more simple accessories. Head bands, bracelets, that kinda thing.

Rainbow Noob

Bleeding Apocalypse
We're in dire need of an actual accessories gold shop update. We have an awful lot of accessories in the Cash Shop, but they're often in hard-to-match colors and tend to be very fancy or elaborate.

I could really go for some more simple accessories. Head bands, bracelets, that kinda thing.

Agreed! Things with more than just silver and gold, in nice, usable colours. Man could I go for some single-handed bracelets, lol.

Lonely Nerd

Nohbdy Ndothig
I for one would like some more dress shirts and slacks that can actually match up with each other. The Zoot Suit shirt is EXCELLENT...except that it's pulled so high up due to the style of clothing it's emulating. The button-downs and polyester shirts are nice, except that they don't have a tucked in pose.

Call me boring if you must, but we could always use more simple formal attire. No-frills-attached, you might say.

yum_burger I'd actually love some new formal attire. I was trying to make a formal-like avatar some time ago, and most of the gold shop formal attire looked sort of bulky to me. It would be nice to get some newer, fresher clothes. yum_hotdog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff