Welcome to Gaia! ::

10:16 am April.25.2014
Bring Up My Post

@ user

i read your posts, tipped you and i sent a pm.

Thank you for your feedback heart heart

@Gaia Staff

please Read page 5 & 7
11:25 am April.27.2014

Bring Up My Post

@Gaia Staff

in case you havent read my 2nd post.

" Simply remove the seller/buyer's name from the transaction link, and not link you to a store"

that is what i really Want!
21:43 April.27.2014
Fallen.
Bring Up My Post!

User Image

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Rhaego
Sonic Offline
I don't see how this is trolling. If you ******** up and put the wrong price, you had to okay said price before it went onto the marketplace. If you put the wrong price in a sell thread, you have plenty of notice to change it. It's still your fault. I don't see the problem.

It sounds to me like you lost a lot of gold (that's not now really worth a lot) and are upset.

The thing is that It is Trolling when

Act 1
you misprice your item,

Act 2
they bought it in a second

Act 3
they display the URL of the misprice in their Store as a Trophy ( still not against the term of service Moderators say)

Act 4
They go bragging on a Public forum because they caught a mispriced item
posting the link of the mispriced item.

Act 5
Their Friends laugh and say: . ah haha,hahaha que Pendejo. lol
( Moderators still say is not against the gaiaonline term of service.)
when the evidence indicates that they are making fun of a person

I say, what a way to circumvent the rules!!
what we have here is at least
a namedropping violation.
Sorry for the late reply, but this isn't trolling. All the records they link to are available to the public. They are (admittedly tastelessly) linking to them, and that's it.
@at Post Above

when the links are advertised maliciously with the sole intention to create a reaction It is Trolling.

this is one of their quotes i have been gathering:

"if these ******** still misprice then I say we just s**t on all of them.
Because you gotta be a special kind of stupid to still ******** up and b***h about it."

and you do can still find all the misprices Trophies in their stores and guilds.

and after this thread creation ,they have been posting threads in the Chatterbox Forum titled such as " 'You're an idiot if you misprice an item"

i reported them. Global Moderator refused to address the problem.

I am sure if one go to the chatterbox creating threads titled for example : All Trophy Snipers are Douchebags"
that thread will be dealt with immediately.

What is this?? a Double Standar Situation wahmbulance

moderators are blindfolded , that they can not or don't want to go further on the investigation and they ask us to play Detective for them.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Rhaego
@at Post Above

when the links are advertised maliciously with the sole intention to create a reaction It is Trolling.

this is one of their quotes i have been gathering:

"if these ******** still misprice then I say we just s**t on all of them.
Because you gotta be a special kind of stupid to still ******** up and b***h about it."

and you do can still find all the misprices Trophies in their stores and guilds.

and after this thread creation ,they have been posting threads in the Chatterbox Forum titled such as " 'You're an idiot if you misprice an item"

i reported them. Global Moderator refused to address the problem.

I am sure if one go to the chatterbox creating threads titled for example : All Trophy Snipers are Douchebags"
that thread will be dealt with immediately.

What is this?? a Double Standar Situation wahmbulance

moderators are blindfolded , that they can not or don't want to go further on the investigation and they ask us to play Detective for them.
Just because you're upset doesn't mean it's trolling.

However, personal attacks within the message of the links is abuse.
12:39 pm April.30.2014

Bring Up My Post

30 days now since this thread was created.

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
I tend to post my items lower than the normal price to try to catch people's attention.

Also, the mp is a war right now. Either be flexible with taking lower amounts or don't get the sale.

It if your choice on what to do in the mp, be prepared on what reactions you get.
0822hrs May.02.2014
Bring Up My Post

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StephyA
I tend to post my items lower than the normal price to try to catch people's attention.

Also, the mp is a war right now. Either be flexible with taking lower amounts or don't get the sale.

It if your choice on what to do in the mp, be prepared on what reactions you get.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» This isn't quite about being flexible, I don't think. This is more like selling an item worth 2bil for 2m, someone snatching it up instantly, and then gloating about it publicly and rubbing it in your face that you ******** up. At least, that's what I gather from the OP.

But all the same, if a user ******** up THAT badly, Gaia will allow one transaction reversal per user. (I don't agree with it for the reason stated above, but whatever.) However, if someone repeatedly makes the same mistake of mispricing over and over, well...

I don't think people should gloat about misprices in the forums or PM the user to laugh in their face, though. But I don't consider it trolling or cyber harassment either, just a lack of manners.

Everyone has their achievements on the site. For some, it's fishing, others it's zOMG. I guess vendors and the like have their achievements in the form of catching misprices.

" I did everything you asked! "

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret
StephyA

»»» This isn't quite about being flexible, I don't think. This is more like selling an item worth 2bil for 2m, someone snatching it up instantly, and then gloating about it publicly and rubbing it in your face that you ******** up. At least, that's what I gather from the OP.

But all the same, if a user ******** up THAT badly, Gaia will allow one transaction reversal per user. (I don't agree with it for the reason stated above, but whatever.) However, if someone repeatedly makes the same mistake of mispricing over and over, well...

I don't think people should gloat about misprices in the forums or PM the user to laugh in their face, though. But I don't consider it trolling or cyber harassment either, just a lack of manners.

Everyone has their achievements on the site. For some, it's fishing, others it's zOMG. I guess vendors and the like have their achievements in the form of catching misprices.

I See.

Also, love the Turret photo.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StephyA
I See.

»»» Thanks. redface
              I love turrets but I can't draw them very well. But I tried. emo

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Aperture Sentry Turret
StephyA
I See.

»»» Thanks. redface
              I love turrets but I can't draw them very well. But I tried. emo

I love them as well, would always pick them up and set them on the side when I could.

Portal and Portal 2, gotta love it
11:12 am May.05.2014

Bring Up My Post
User Image
11:02 am May.07 .2014

I see that Gaia Staff are lurking this forum. so perfect time to "Bring Up My Post"

User Image

review your policies.
change and/or enforce your Rules!!

please Read page 5 & 7

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items