Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

RayneJCD
You need to better organize your thread because it makes no sense at all... Too many useless emotes, too much nonsense. Just get to the point. You want the URL blocked of an item that has already been sold. Ok. I get that. So why are you bringing up "movement against the just added page" and "it's the seller's fault for misprices" and "bots are bad" if it doesn't have anything to do with what you want? It only makes the rest of your posts confusing.

As for your Admin quote.. You need to link back to the direct source if you want it to be valid and acceptable.

When it comes to linking back to misprices.. if they're saying something that can be considered flamming or harassing, then report it. Otherwise I don't believe there is much of anything you can do.

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Unstoppable Krampus

It's not really a "movement" it's more like one person constantly complaining about it and taking things out of context.

User Image

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I don't know, I agree with the OP. I feel that there should be some privacy between a seller and their trades. Flaunting them and gloating about snagging cheap items is one thing, but stating , " Hey, I got this really cheap from this idiot, here is a link of the transaction". It's very rude and I can understand how someone who mispriced that item would like some privacy and not be displayed in their signature, profile, and etc.

Commander in Chief

Little Dead Soldier
I don't know, I agree with the OP. I feel that there should be some privacy between a seller and their trades. Flaunting them and gloating about snagging cheap items is one thing, but stating , " Hey, I got this really cheap from this idiot, here is a link of the transaction". It's very rude and I can understand how someone who mispriced that item would like some privacy and not be displayed in their signature, profile, and etc.
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!

Kawaii Noob

7,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hero 100
Quote:
Some people keep saying that We're Stupid User Image and Butthurt for mispricing our items, that its our own Fault..and yet the same people who insult us, are the ones who would ask gaiaonline for help to retrieve their items because they have fallen into a scam.

Pfft. this is like comparing apples to oranges. NOT the same thing. Nobody tricked you into mispricing your item. That's your damn fault. Why can't you people just accept it is your fault and move on?

Commander in Chief

Ticket to the Moon
Quote:
Some people keep saying that We're Stupid User Image and Butthurt for mispricing our items, that its our own Fault..and yet the same people who insult us, are the ones who would ask gaiaonline for help to retrieve their items because they have fallen into a scam.

Pfft. this is like comparing apples to oranges. NOT the same thing. Nobody tricked you into mispricing your item. That's your damn fault. Why can't you people just accept it is your fault and move on?
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

Tiny Shapeshifter

Your main problem is about people slandering you in public on misprices. In that case, there is such a rule in place for said act, it's "name-drop under negative light", which can be reported as harassment.

Commander in Chief

Yen Quest
Your main problem is about people slandering you in public on misprices. In that case, there is such a rule in place for said act, it's "name-drop under negative light", which can be reported as harassment.
Did you know that if you tie 17 electric eels together they'd create enough electricty to power the town of Looneyville, Texas for 7.35 hours but only in Spring? It's a fact! Ok Bye!
Twisted Lady
It's not really a "movement" it's more like one person constantly complaining about it and taking things out of context.

User Image

I cant do this alone, Im not alone, i have support from other people. heart

what part is out of Context?

Commander in Chief

Rhaego
Twisted Lady

User Image

I cant do this alone, Im not alone, i have support from other people. heart

what part is out of Context?
Did you know that I am not a frog, but if I were a frog, my name would be Mr. Hoppy McHoppington the 3rd? K, now you know!

Time-traveling Senshi

RayneJCD
You need to better organize your thread because it makes no sense at all... Too many useless emotes, too much nonsense. Just get to the point. You want the URL blocked of an item that has already been sold. Ok. I get that. So why are you bringing up "movement against the just added page" and "it's the seller's fault for misprices" and "bots are bad" if it doesn't have anything to do with what you want? It only makes the rest of your posts confusing.

As for your Admin quote.. You need to link back to the direct source if you want it to be valid and acceptable.

When it comes to linking back to misprices.. if they're saying something that can be considered flamming or harassing, then report it. Otherwise I don't believe there is much of anything you can do.

Because this person and the person who's trying to get the Just Added page removed, extra password boxes, no password boxes, cancellations without passwords, and a whole host of other things related to the marketplace that would make our lives as sellers and buyers hell are one in the same. They make no pretenses that both accounts belong to the same person by the use of the same signature.

@user

I believe that if a link to a sniper store and/or misprices links were posted in this forum as Evidence , those would be immediately reported and removed and the person would be warned for abuse,namedropping and probably for spaming.

So i will refrain from doing so. wahmbulance

Commander in Chief

Rhaego
@user

I believe that if a link to a sniper store and/or misprices links were posted in this forum as Evidence , those would be immediately reported and removed and the person would be warned for abuse,namedropping and probably for spaming.

So i will refrain from doing so. wahmbulance
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!
April.02.2014 10:04am Bring Up My Post

User Image

Commander in Chief

Rhaego
April.02.2014 10:04am Bring Up My Post

User Image
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff