Welcome to Gaia! ::

In case anyone is wondering about the calculations for collecting sweaters...

720 hearts, 325 stars, 21 diamonds, 7 snowflakes, 7 unique charms

A total of 1,085 charms.

Plus $5 on the tiered spending event to get the last sweater for a limited time, which has already expired. Costs 8-10 billion gold on the marketplace now instead.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
One Rainy Night

A total of 1,085 charms.

Plus $5 on the tiered spending event for a limited time, which has already expired. Costs 8-10 billion gold on the marketplace now instead.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wow... that's... that's pretty bad. if you don't have the charm, it'll cost billions to get all the packs required, and then unique charms are OPed in the market because of low supply.

it's more than i thought it was. I'll add that to the original post!

Magically Clueless
One Rainy Night

A total of 1,085 charms.

Plus $5 on the tiered spending event for a limited time, which has already expired. Costs 8-10 billion gold on the marketplace now instead.

wow... that's... that's pretty bad. if you don't have the charm, it'll cost billions to get all the packs required, and then unique charms are OPed in the market because of low supply.

it's more than i thought it was. I'll add that to the original post!

Also wanted to add that it's kind of sad that you have to destroy the sweaters to craft the item. These sweaters will probably only be available for this event and some people might just want to keep them considering that a bunch of the sweaters cost a lot to craft by themselves. Some of the sweaters look pretty nice.

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
Magically Clueless

- Do not use components that a user cannot earn in that event. This is referring to unique charms. DO NOT EVER DO THIS AGAIN. Using unique charms (obtainable in the Summer Festival event) but having no current way to earn them blocks out newbies and turns people away.

this is what irritated me the most. while you can use wildcard charms in the place of unique or snowflake, there is no way to earn the wildcard charms from playing the event.

Instead you are left to buy them from the MP or purchase them from a charm pack and hope for a wildcard. Daily chance is the only freebie wildcard and that is not a way of earning it from the event

Rainbow Harvester

I 100% agree about the unique charm. I only had 2 from the summer event, so... yeah. D: I don't think they even mentioned when they introduced the unique charm that it would be used in future events...
Magically Clueless

- More games! Keep players from getting bored of your event. Add multiple options for different kinds of people. Everyone will appreciate it and be able to contribute effort in their own ways.

THIS. It's more creative that way.
Good job OP.
All of the negative points were why I couldn't even get into the event.

I'm used to them making boring, tedious, repetitive but doable events,
but lately it feels like it's just impossible to even participate (in the way of getting somewhere, that is)
when you neither have a lot of money nor time to spend on this.

Where's the thing to do for the casual user?

edokitty
Daily chance is the only freebie wildcard and that is not a way of earning it from the event
I ... don't think you can even get wildcard charms from Daily chance ...

Mephistote's Sweetheart

Mushy Strawberry

52,400 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brick Breaker 50
Amoreyna

edokitty
Daily chance is the only freebie wildcard and that is not a way of earning it from the event
I ... don't think you can even get wildcard charms from Daily chance ...

I have received diamond, wildcard, heart and star charms from daily chance.
edokitty
I have received diamond, wildcard, heart and star charms from daily chance.
That's interesting.
I got all of them except for the wildcard one and I rarely miss collecting them.
I guess they're really rare then.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
Nice feedback!
Very well laid out and straight to the point! ^^

I myself have been finding this even a little tedious especially when it comes to the snowflake charm, there's hardly any other way to obtain it besides fighting Fafnir - and waiting for him to die so we can find and obtain the snowflake charm is kinda tedious and boring >< I would want to do something else while waiting for him to die, I do agree that having more games available that grant snowflake and even the unique charms when completed is a great idea and should have been done!

Now the Unique Charm is a bad idea! Why place items in GoFusion that require that particular Charm and we have no way to get it in this event?!
It's a bad decision to do that, creating games that grant Charms when completed, placing the Unique Charm in the Daily Chance, placing the Unique Charm and the Diamond Charm in a bundle together would help combat the problem that most of us are having ><

I also agree with the NPC's too, I love interacting with them and at one point (earlier on this year I think) a staff member was actually interacting with us with the NPC account, I could actually ask Rina questions and she would answer them!
But now most of them are just spamming the place up, at first I thought some of the NPC's were quite funny but now it's boring and a nuisance sad

Hopefully they take on board this feedback and that of the OP too and we get a slightly better Event next year =3
One Rainy Night

A total of 1,085 charms.

Plus $5 on the tiered spending event to get the last sweater for a limited time, which has already expired. Costs 8-10 billion gold on the marketplace now instead.

Hurray! They added cousin sweater to GoFushion. For such an affordable crafting price too... er, never mind that last part. Here are the new totals...

820 hearts, 425 stars, 26 diamonds, 7 snowflakes, 7 unique charms.

A total of 1,290 charms.

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
One Rainy Night
One Rainy Night

A total of 1,085 charms.

Hurray! They added cousin sweater to GoFushion. For such an affordable crafting price too... er, never mind that last part. Here are the new totals...

820 hearts, 425 stars, 26 diamonds, 7 snowflakes, 7 unique charms.

A total of 1,290 charms.

100 stars! You have no idea how hard I rolled my eyes when I saw that in GF.

Thanks for the update, I'll be editing my post <3

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200

reviving this thread because there is a tiny chance that the event is over? i think? i have no clue.

either way, i edited it some.

Shameless Wench

Switchem - It's too hard to get the higher level items in switchem. I've never gotten all the switchem items in the past - and I only got them all this year because I did it before you readjusted the level rewards to make it impossibly hard again....

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
snufflypoo
Switchem - It's too hard to get the higher level items in switchem. I've never gotten all the switchem items in the past - and I only got them all this year because I did it before you readjusted the level rewards to make it impossibly hard again....

I completely forgot about that because I did it before the levels were adjusted! I'll edit that in, thank you. That is something they need to not ever do again.

edit: Okay, done. Funny how the "what you did wrong" section is getting longer... :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff