Welcome to Gaia! ::

As soon as we get Black Bibbles, you can have whatever you want.
CleoSombra
bleh. Too many cats already. we even have animated ones!

But if it exists, I hope that black bibbles comes out through alchemy, like they did with the aurora star kitten and lucky's counterpart.
Rattlesnake Jake
CleoSombra

But if it exists, I hope that black bibbles comes out through alchemy, like they did with the aurora star kitten and lucky's counterpart.

No such thing as too many cats. This has been covered already.

No thanks.

Black Bibbles needs to be, you know, obtainable.

And destroying cats to get another cat doesn't sit well with me
CleoSombra
Rattlesnake Jake
CleoSombra

No such thing as too many cats. This has been covered already.

No thanks.

Black Bibbles needs to be, you know, obtainable.

And destroying cats to get another cat doesn't sit well with me
Of course there is. When you have users asking for other animals than pets, when admin posts in other animal suggestions that they're happy that someone suggested something other than cats...that's usually a sign there's far too many cats.
Gaia is even making a cats game.

there's a cat EI

There's a lot of cats out there and Gaia should switch it up.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Lady Leopardess
No there is not >:l

The percentage of cat to other animals just needs to shift some to more other animals
I would love an a Fennec Fox .
Although I don't really care for "I am" poses anyway
I'd also rather not want items that cost millions of gold , so I wouldn't mind if they did more snakes and reptiles and dragons and things

What this post says to me: There aren't too many cat I Am poses but I don't like the poses anyway and there should be other items that cost millions I don't want.

Amuses me.

OP, what about an I Am pose for a hedgehog. Not Sonic but spikey and brown.

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

alligator, anteater, fish, hyena, otter, hedgehog, lobster, horse, moose, bear, bat, shark, octopus, elephant

all of these would be great companions as well
but i love "i am" poses

i was really sad when the alpacas had no "i am"
i will usually always shell out cash for an "i am" in the CS, not the latest CI however.

let me make that clear: Just because the rare CI animal is super cute, I will not spend a single penny if i do not like the other items that come in the CI. I will only play the CI when i like a good portion of poses/items provided. I know the animal is very rare and i never expect to win it. If i want a rare pet, i buy it off the MP. Please gaia, dont assume that the only way to get people to pay for "i am"s is making one super rare one once a month.
I will buy directly from the shop

Rainbow Sweetheart

While the cats are cute and cuddly looking I am more of a dog person. Other animals that are I am poses would be wonderful. A cat month after month gets tiring, I was so happy to see the bunny this month!

Unholy Shapeshifter

shruikan
alligator, anteater, fish, hyena, otter, hedgehog, lobster, horse, moose, bear, bat, shark, octopus, elephant

shruikan
otter

shruikan
otter

shruikan
otter

Sì to this.
I want an otter so bad! They're my favorite animal!
gonk

We need different animals besides cats in the first place.

And I'm up for buying the direct-to-cash shop thing, too.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Rya Dracosin
I'm biased. I like cats, and mainly only cats. However, we could use some BIG cat items. Rather than domestic cats. And do we even have a maine coon cat? tis my favorite of the domesticateds.

^^ as long as they don't stop making cute adorable kittehs, i dun care what other animals they make

I agree with this. I would like some big cat I AM items. xd I totally fell in love with Ancient Defender I AM Panther. I just wish the legs moved.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
There are so many animals I'd rather see then a cat in the next RIG.

I would adore a Badger or a fox, a mole would be cute too!

Something more ermine would be loved, a weasel or a stoat, or a Pine Martin heart

And birds! Not just animals but birds too, I love birds and I would love to see more bird items in general.

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Lady Leopardess
Soarin`
Lady Leopardess
there's no such thing as too many cat items.

I'm not against some other animal I am items though

Sorry but I'm not as big of a cat lover as you. I reached my limit long ago.

I think it's because they overdid the Kitten star style that a lot of people are tired of cats. I don't like as many of them.

Omg the Kittenstar styles have drove me nuts. Especially how much they're priced for. xp I just like the simple Kittenstar.

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mitsumi-chan
I don't really like animal companion items either, but a tiny poodle would be cute.
Do you not like Henri? I think that's his name .. no idea if he has a " I am" pose though.

I really also want a baby deer. Like bambi <3

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
II-Mystic Mirage-II
Rya Dracosin
I'm biased. I like cats, and mainly only cats. However, we could use some BIG cat items. Rather than domestic cats. And do we even have a maine coon cat? tis my favorite of the domesticateds.

^^ as long as they don't stop making cute adorable kittehs, i dun care what other animals they make

I agree with this. I would like some big cat I AM items. xd I totally fell in love with Ancient Defender I AM Panther. I just wish the legs moved.
I'd be SO happy if they did a snow leopard.

I wish the Bacchus leopard had more poses.

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Kayura
Lady Leopardess
No there is not >:l

The percentage of cat to other animals just needs to shift some to more other animals
I would love an a Fennec Fox .
Although I don't really care for "I am" poses anyway
I'd also rather not want items that cost millions of gold , so I wouldn't mind if they did more snakes and reptiles and dragons and things

What this post says to me: There aren't too many cat I Am poses but I don't like the poses anyway and there should be other items that cost millions I don't want.

Amuses me.

OP, what about an I Am pose for a hedgehog. Not Sonic but spikey and brown.

you can take it however you like XD
They haven't touched as much (as mentioned in the thread ) on Big Cats. I think if there is one I am pose I would use it would be a snow leopard. Or maybe even a normal leopard.
(kitten or adult)

Fact is there's always gonna be an expensive RIG pet , so if those RIG pets don't attract me I'll be happy since then I won't be really wanting something I can't easily obtain . ( that bunny though so cute >< wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff