• Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Any more suggestions?

Ping of Death's Husband

9,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
This is great. It includes all the other features.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Home, car and aquariums... there are people who would not be able to do this.

Homes have not been updated in ages. And some people are already at the max and so there is no "upgrading"

Not so sure about the cars since there are people who are having troubles with it. And there are those like myself who have no desire to have more than one car or do anything with it.

Aquariums I can go with except a lot of people had already done the quests like... months ago.

Also... viewing profiles should start out little and work up.

And I would add that since we have TWSS (That's what she said)... we should also have TWHS (That's what he said) to go along with.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lord Elwrind

Homes have not been updated in ages. And some people are already at the max and so there is no "upgrading"

Not so sure about the cars since there are people who are having troubles with it. And there are those like myself who have no desire to have more than one car or do anything with it.

Aquariums I can go with except a lot of people had already done the quests like... months ago.

And I would add that since we have TWSS (That's what she said)... we should also have TWHS (That's what he said) to go along with.

I was thinking that if people started looking at homes and their garage, Gaia would be bombarded with requests to fix the bugs. If that is the case then they'll be forced to fix those features.

Also, the 'upgrade' for home should be retroactive, so after the first and only upgrade, the user should get the achievement. Same with the quests for aquariums.

Your suggestion for 'TWHS' is interesting. I haven't noticed that 'That's what she said.' has a she til you brought it up.

Business Tycoon

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
How about a achivment for going to rally for a ammount of time and making X ammount of friends per day would be coolio.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Roxore
How about a achivment for going to rally for a ammount of time and making X ammount of friends per day would be coolio.

Great avi!

I think going to rally for a certain amount of time is included in the garage quests already. It's glitched though and I hope they fix it soon. As for making friends, that can be possible but it might also upset some people if the others just randomly send friend requests even if they don't know each other.

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Ping of Death
Lord Elwrind

I was thinking that if people started looking at homes and their garage, Gaia would be bombarded with requests to fix the bugs. If that is the case then they'll be forced to fix those features.

Also, the 'upgrade' for home should be retroactive, so after the first and only upgrade, the user should get the achievement. Same with the quests for aquariums.

Your suggestion for 'TWHS' is interesting. I haven't noticed that 'That's what she said.' has a she til you brought it up.

Okay, I get that.

Upgrading homes and aquarium quests should be retro I would agree.
For looking at homes (meaning one has to go inside) might be a bit of a challenge if we have to go into all six in one Town zip code because some people lock their doors. So this would be a better idea for that one. We could start by going inside our own homes to get an achievement to unlock the other one.

As for TWSS, how did you miss that? xd

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Roxore

Um... no. Spamming for friends would be infuriating (hates getting random "be my friend" from people who never even say 'hi' much less talk to you)
Besides, I dont even trust Towns or Rallies (Rallies even less and now we got more garbage going on in Towns again I hear) til they get the damned security upgraded to smash script-kiddies. They would take full advantage of this.
Not liking having to just get a whole bunch of friends anyway. We already have an achievement just for making an inquiry.

Business Tycoon

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Ping of Death
Roxore

Great avi!

I think going to rally for a certain amount of time is included in the garage quests already. It's glitched though and I hope they fix it soon. As for making friends, that can be possible but it might also upset some people if the others just randomly send friend requests even if they don't know each other.

Why thank you smile I like the avi too on subject now I think it might be annoying but fun too it would make me feel cool getting a Friend request from another SF'er or a great person on the forums or rally make me go biggrin every day and make gaia seem more friendly

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Legal bump

Ping of Death's Husband

9,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Member 100
How about zOMG? But I think the dev mentioned it before...

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Demon_Forevergress
How about zOMG? But I think the dev mentioned it before...

Yup I think they're planning to add zOMG sometime in the future.
Nice.

How about 'tip a certain number of people in the forums'?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff