Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lexenos the Knight
User Image

I absolutely adore your achievements. They're a wonderful way to include the rest of the site. I definitely support this. And the best part is, it doesn't involve the CB. xD

Only thing is, housing is so old and glitched, it may be impossible for some people to do these achievements. I know that a lot of people's houses won't load, or will freeze when you try to save them.

Before housing achievements are created, I think that they need to fix housing. Which, sadly, includes rewriting the coding from scratch, since the original people that coded housing have long since left Gaia.

Yup I'm quite aware of that. This will also be an opportunity for the admin/devs to fix bugs because I'm sure they'll be bombarded with bug reports if more and more people will use such features in the site.

Houses makes me sad. Although I've been running a petition for months, it seems that we'd have to wait for a long time before it gets updated.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tiina Brown
... I have a few comments:
Profile :
Additional Achivements
Fledgling Profile Coder: Edit Your Profile by using the "Code Box"..
Novice Profile Coder: Have 5 lines of Working Code in the "Code Box".

Aquarium:
..... What are the "Aquarium Quests"?
I don't think i have done them ..... ?

Garage:
These ones might better wait until they've gotten rid of the "Garage Problems" that several has.

I agree on all the rest!

Hi Tiina!
Yes we can use those suggestions as additional achievements for the 'profile'.

As for aquarium quests, it's usually given when you visit your aquarium for the first time. The NPC Barrett gives 'quests' on how to decorate the aquarium, booty grab, etc. You can find the Quests tab beside the icon with the bottle, at the top right side of the aquarium. If you can't find it, it means you've completed them.

They haven't fixed garage yet? That's sad. They better hurry.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sodium
I'm apprehensive about comment-based achievements. I've already heard of a lot of people being spammed with the "cool avi" achievement.

Chouryou
~ ~ ~
I like these. It'll make me pay attention to my car and my journal.

I don't particularly support the idea of 50 profile comments. For one, it's too many, I think. And most would probably just comment 'cool avi', 'give me gold', or something that's thinly-veiled spam. I'd go for 20 comments...and if possible, word count of comments should be taken into consideration.

Hmm...you guys have a point. Perhaps we can cut it down to 20 or not include it at all.
Tiina Brown
Kleines Monster
What are these Archievements for anyway?
I was wondering, what we can do with these Points.

The idea, is that they will "Unlock" special things, like:
* One Badge allows You to some special Items in a Gold Shop
or
* At 5000 Points You'll ger to choose between 5 Header Pictures (including the current) ......
or
* At 3000 Points another Meeting place will be available.
and so on.

Ah okay, that sounds nice

Friendly Sentai

Kleines Monster
Tiina Brown
Kleines Monster

or
* At 5000 Points You'll ger to choose between 5 Header Pictures (including the current) ......
or
and so on.

Remember, this is not neccesarily what Will happen, these are examples on how it Might be used, i do not say that it will be exactly so, understood?
Tiina Brown
Kleines Monster
Tiina Brown
Kleines Monster

or
or
and so on.

Remember, this is not neccesarily what Will happen, these are examples on how it Might be used, i do not say that it will be exactly so, understood?

Of course. xd

Friendly Sentai

Good .... i don't want to start rumours by accident ....

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image
For the Rose is a Beautiful Flower
Those don't seem too bad, although I personally would find the commenting on 50 profiles to be annoying and likely lead to spamming. I don't think anybody wants dozens of profile comments that are nothing more than 'hi, posting for the achievement,' only with bad grammar and spelling.

As for that homes I would like to see them updated before being added into the achievements.
A Beautiful Flower with Thorns
User Image
An Adventurer is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when the plot requires him to.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SerpentRose
User Image
Those don't seem too bad, although I personally would find the commenting on 50 profiles to be annoying and likely lead to spamming. I don't think anybody wants dozens of profile comments that are nothing more than 'hi, posting for the achievement,' only with bad grammar and spelling.

As for that homes I would like to see them updated before being added into the achievements.
User Image
An Adventurer is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when the plot requires him to.

Two people have pointed out the potential problem with 50 comments earlier. I was thinking of changing it to 'view 50 profiles' instead.

Yes hopefully they will update homes. You have a nice post style by the way.

OG Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Ping of Death
SerpentRose
User Image
User Image

Two people have pointed out the potential problem with 50 comments earlier. I was thinking of changing it to 'view 50 profiles' instead.
Yes hopefully they will update homes. You have a nice post style by the way.
User Image
View 50 profiles would be good.
User Image
I'd support these. Moreso if they are also retroactive working. That would help cut down on spam in comments and such as well.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ok I'm changing the 'comment on 50 profiles' to 'view 50 profiles'. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I'm looking forward to the next achievements updates. The dev also mentioned including zOMG in it too.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Legal bump

Ping of Life's Waifu

Mind-boggling Explorer

12,450 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
This would be great. I'd be looking forward to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff