Total Votes:[ 67 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
elementalphantomthief
Awesome on your grinding and all that jazz J.

I was until an error crashed it. Maybe I'll do more later 3nodding
just beating things is easy enough I hope there are no level up achievements this time. Like taking aHalloween thing to level 10 or something horrible.

Naughty Phantom

J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief

just beating things is easy enough I hope there are no level up achievements this time. Like taking aHalloween thing to level 10 or something horrible.
I kinda liked the older ones when it was the 4 types against each other. Or sin and boo was funish.

Anxious Poster

J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl
J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl
J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl

By drawings do you mean sketches or full blown finished pieces like the GitS one? If you mean you don't do even just sketches very often, I'm surprised you're at the level you're at. Or maybe how good you are just never really leaves despite not drawing for a while?

as much as I should I never practice. I just find some time to draw and do full finished piece and progress shows up between them once in awhile lol. The only sketching I really do is here or sometimes doodling my or other peoples characters but not super often. Between Motoko and the Slender man I just uploaded there wasnt any other drawing but a few Gaia freebies.

Kinda makes me wonder why doing some freebies on gaia interests you enough to draw? No offense intended, but you don't seem to have free time to do it, or you're not motivated, so I'd figure Gaia Avatars wouldn't really be much motivation? Especially since a lot of 'em kinda look samey.

Oh I don't like drawing avatars at all XD But it's good for me to have to draw things I don't want to once in awhile. It helps me a few ways, like attempting to make fairly fast sketches look decent while also having no inspiration whatsoever in drawing it. as in if I ever decided to try commissions for money, I might not be interested at all in what they want drawn but I'd have to do it if I accepted it or wanted the $$

But also I like giving people free doodles, getting little arts in return and I'm going to be lurking for events anyway might as well have a thread and people to talk with. pirate

I finish work at 10pm, If I do real arts it probably happens between 1-3am break for dinner and dog walks. Then if theres more time maybe more arts.

OH! Well, I guess it's just part kindness and part bettering your art then? xD It does make sense to practice for commissions though. While some people only accept commissions they want to draw, I can understand needing or being okay with drawing whatever earns the munz.

I'm sure the people who get the freebies are usually pretty thankful then? ;v

I'd figure it'd be hard to do art after work. I'd just fall asleep at the desk or something if that were me. I don't even know how you walk your dog after work. It tires me the heck out. @_@

I just have a quick nap sometimes. 3nodding I actually just fell asleep for like 20min cuz I couch crashed for a min and got comfy. XD

Oh god. I know how that is. After having a tough day just sitting down for 10 minutes with like, one good stretch and then I'm out like a light. ;__; Lately I've only been able to stay awake when I'm tired if I sit in really uncomfortable positions, which just end up hurting my back the next day. Lol... @_@'

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief

I kinda liked the older ones when it was the 4 types against each other. Or sin and boo was funish.

I alwyas enjoy the big battle ones. Even if it's just town vs town or elf vs vampire, just seem to enjoy those the most. Actually the ghost one with the bosses wasn't bad either.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Nights Owl
J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl
J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl

Kinda makes me wonder why doing some freebies on gaia interests you enough to draw? No offense intended, but you don't seem to have free time to do it, or you're not motivated, so I'd figure Gaia Avatars wouldn't really be much motivation? Especially since a lot of 'em kinda look samey.

Oh I don't like drawing avatars at all XD But it's good for me to have to draw things I don't want to once in awhile. It helps me a few ways, like attempting to make fairly fast sketches look decent while also having no inspiration whatsoever in drawing it. as in if I ever decided to try commissions for money, I might not be interested at all in what they want drawn but I'd have to do it if I accepted it or wanted the $$

But also I like giving people free doodles, getting little arts in return and I'm going to be lurking for events anyway might as well have a thread and people to talk with. pirate

I finish work at 10pm, If I do real arts it probably happens between 1-3am break for dinner and dog walks. Then if theres more time maybe more arts.

OH! Well, I guess it's just part kindness and part bettering your art then? xD It does make sense to practice for commissions though. While some people only accept commissions they want to draw, I can understand needing or being okay with drawing whatever earns the munz.

I'd figure it'd be hard to do art after work. I'd just fall asleep at the desk or something if that were me. I don't even know how you walk your dog after work. It tires me the heck out. @_@

I just have a quick nap sometimes. 3nodding I actually just fell asleep for like 20min cuz I couch crashed for a min and got comfy. XD

Oh god. I know how that is. After having a tough day just sitting down for 10 minutes with like, one good stretch and then I'm out like a light. ;__; Lately I've only been able to stay awake when I'm tired if I sit in really uncomfortable positions, which just end up hurting my back the next day. Lol... @_@'

Put me on the couch after work watching tv, close my eyes during a commercial.. out for 10-35minutes on average lol. That's all I need tho then I'm good for the rest of the night. Like a brain reboot.

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
maybe I should see if it's draw time pirate

Anxious Poster

J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl
J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl
J Lone Wolf
Nights Owl

Put me on the couch after work watching tv, close my eyes during a commercial.. out for 10-35minutes on average lol. That's all I need tho then I'm good for the rest of the night. Like a brain reboot.

Totally know that feeling. Though it kinda sucks because that happens when I'm ready to actually try to sleep a full 8 hours. I'll conk out for 30-45 minutes and I'll wake up (for absolutely no reason) and I'll feel wide awake for at least 3 or 4 hours. gonk

Forlorn Toaster's Husbando

Nuclear Powerhouse

ayyy found ya again, haha
I'd ask if you remember me but then again this time I'm in an entirely different outfit and I change avis so drastically even my own friends have trouble recognizing me sometimes ; u;

Naughty Phantom

J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief
J Lone Wolf
elementalphantomthief

I alwyas enjoy the big battle ones. Even if it's just town vs town or elf vs vampire, just seem to enjoy those the most. Actually the ghost one with the bosses wasn't bad either.
Ooo that was a great year, i lost against the lab guy a ton. I wasn't very good at that one. but ahh i want the vampire vs elves again!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
rcvolvcr ocelot
ayyy found ya again, haha
I'd ask if you remember me but then again this time I'm in an entirely different outfit and I change avis so drastically even my own friends have trouble recognizing me sometimes ; u;

I remember the name because I like Metal gear XP

Obsessive Ladykiller

20,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Team Moira 200
J Lone Wolf
It's draw time all the time
As long as you want it to be xD

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Barmy Bunny

User Image

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Coitus Interuptus
J Lone Wolf
It's draw time all the time
As long as you want it to be xD

I'm gonna try for some more!
this cat just loves getting her head in the way tonight lol. It's almost foods time so she's gonna be a butthead.
I am having the worst luck with getting drops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff