*Should do homework but too lazy*

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Magician_of_Faith

User Image

double eyes is actually hurting my brain to look at lol.

Queenssss's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Paladin

*air guitars while cooking*

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
ZoeZoeBelle

User Image

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
NaaraZheng

*air cooks while guitaring*

Winter Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Invisibility 100
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith

User Image

LOLZ xd i'm sorry, sweatdrop i actually don't where those that often ^^;;;;; but it fit with my avy this time around ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Thank you so much Wolf!!!~ xd heart heart heart that is amazing emotion_kirakira

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Magician_of_Faith
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith

User Image

LOLZ xd i'm sorry, sweatdrop i actually don't where those that often ^^;;;;; but it fit with my avy this time around ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Thank you so much Wolf!!!~ xd heart heart heart that is amazing emotion_kirakira

I'm pretty sure there is an optical illusion type image with multi eyes and facial features like that that just confuses your brain because you can't get a focal point XD it's weird.

Winter Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Invisibility 100
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith

User Image

I'm pretty sure there is an optical illusion type image with multi eyes and facial features like that that just confuses your brain because you can't get a focal point XD it's weird.

I think i've seen something like that before biggrin but it was a video of a lady doing up her make-up to look like she had 4 eyes and 2 mouths and 2 noses @_@ thinking back at that now, i see what you mean xd it was nuts ^^

side note--- seeing that the tips have gone up--- lolz, i remember when 10k was a lot on this site @_@ not that i'm complaining now ^^;;;;;;;;

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Magician_of_Faith
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith

User Image

I think i've seen something like that before biggrin but it was a video of a lady doing up her make-up to look like she had 4 eyes and 2 mouths and 2 noses @_@ thinking back at that now, i see what you mean xd it was nuts ^^

side note--- seeing that the tips have gone up--- lolz, i remember when 10k was a lot on this site @_@ not that i'm complaining now ^^;;;;;;;;

yeah considering you get a couple hundred thousand - 1 million just from a daily chance click now. 10k is pennies.

Queenssss's Significant Otter

Thirteenth Paladin

J Lone Wolf
NaaraZheng

*air cooks while guitaring*

I'm in awe of your guitaring prowess good sir..
User Image

Winter Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Invisibility 100
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith
J Lone Wolf
Magician_of_Faith

User Image

yeah considering you get a couple hundred thousand - 1 million just from a daily chance click now. 10k is pennies.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ xd that is so true xd least now it's not 25gold now sweatdrop lolz

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I think I'm going to be done arting now, and just linger around here until the event ends 3nodding

Gonna have to switch gears and start another personal arts soon.

Friendly Lunatic

51,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Champion 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items