Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Agile Spirit

Daemon Prince

XD Pretty much.
It's part of an avatar that I made years ago, back when I was big with Gaia.
Ok, that makes since, I have made 100k on this account.
User Image

Well considering you have a billion mules, I think you'll be alright rolleyes
Kyuui Kiwi
Daemon Prince

XD Pretty much.
It's part of an avatar that I made years ago, back when I was big with Gaia.
Ok, that makes since, I have made 100k on this account.
User Image

Well considering you have a billion mules, I think you'll be alright rolleyes

I HAVE SIX.
AHEH.
razz

Agile Spirit

Daemon Prince

I HAVE SIX.
AHEH.
razz
User Image

600k a day, if you played 'em all. Though I'd imagine that's a lot of hours playing booty grab sweatdrop Though I guess the competitive Gaia fishing would be the same thing xD. Love gaia feeshinggggg.

And I have 3, and my main. One for each team whenever Gaia has events wink
Deharting a thread is so mean.
I would never do it.
(Random thought)
Kyuui Kiwi

That would be wayy too much.
Sounds pretty good in theory though, I could get questin' in no time.

I just like my mules for that extra gold boost while bumping.
Plus, Gaia is a site where you can literally have hundreds if you want.
Huge site.

Agile Spirit

King William Compton
User Image

I don't really vote/heart in general anyways. On occasion I'll heart, if I'm like a regular in the thread or something.

I really should get questing. I haven't quested for a couple years, after I got my dream avi that I made when I first joined. (It's really not that great though, its the one I have a little pixel of above xD). I've been too lazy to tektek because theres SO MANY ITEMS. That and I keep telling myself that I'm almost near those big items like Nitemare Scarf xD. But if I got those items, I wouldn't have anything to wear it with... And my invo seriously lacks in shoes and pants. I can barely change outfits to match in events emo I don't really buy things hahaha.
Kyuui Kiwi
King William Compton
User Image

I don't really vote/heart in general anyways. On occasion I'll heart, if I'm like a regular in the thread or something.

I really should get questing. I haven't quested for a couple years, after I got my dream avi that I made when I first joined. (It's really not that great though, its the one I have a little pixel of above xD). I've been too lazy to tektek because theres SO MANY ITEMS. That and I keep telling myself that I'm almost near those big items like Nitemare Scarf xD. But if I got those items, I wouldn't have anything to wear it with... And my invo seriously lacks in shoes and pants. I can barely change outfits to match in events emo I don't really buy things hahaha.

I automatically press the heart button. Ha.
I know exactly what you mean. After My first account, I have lost the questing itch. I used to get every Monthly item and such. Now, there are 1000 new items a month, Also I can't believe that a Monthly letter is now over 100k a month. I remember when it was maybe 20k.

It's really hard with the bigger items. That's when my avatars get up to like 30 mill.
there are just so many items these days. my brain still focuses on the years 2004-2009.

Agile Spirit

King William Compton
User Image

Most of the time when the EI reports and whatever else they have come, I just click, glance over the picture, and then move on. There's tooo manyyyyyy. Not that its a bad thing, its just hard to keep up with. And so many possible avis/tekteks you can make.

I've actually wanted to start buying each MC but then I'm like... well... I must have one of each, plus the envelope just to look awesome! That's pretty expensive xD. Plus I want more than 3 of each MC, because I just know that they'll eventually go up in price. Yet I never buy them. Lol. And yeah, I noticed the 200k+ per MC ... dang it.

When did you join ?
Kyuui Kiwi
King William Compton
User Image

Most of the time when the EI reports and whatever else they have come, I just click, glance over the picture, and then move on. There's tooo manyyyyyy. Not that its a bad thing, its just hard to keep up with. And so many possible avis/tekteks you can make.

I've actually wanted to start buying each MC but then I'm like... well... I must have one of each, plus the envelope just to look awesome! That's pretty expensive xD. Plus I want more than 3 of each MC, because I just know that they'll eventually go up in price. Yet I never buy them. Lol. And yeah, I noticed the 200k+ per MC ... dang it.

When did you join ?

Exactly, I honestly don't read any of the updates anymore.
There are like 3-4 a day it seems, it's too much for me.

3 is the typical number XD. I used to do that.
I joined in 2004.

Agile Spirit

King William Compton
User Image

But see, if you get only 3, then you see the price in months, maybe a year and you're like... D: but I don't want to sell it! xD.

Ah gotcha. I joined in 2007.
Kyuui Kiwi
King William Compton
User Image

But see, if you get only 3, then you see the price in months, maybe a year and you're like... D: but I don't want to sell it! xD.

Ah gotcha. I joined in 2007.

XD That;s what my problem was. If I buy an item, it stays in my inventory...FOREVER.
seriously ha.
I only sell game items and booty grab grants.

Ahh, the good old days.

Agile Spirit

King William Compton
User Image

EXACTLY. I've been guilty of that multiple times when I used to 'vend'. Awful vendor if I can't even sell what I buy xP. Especially when you get a good deal, then you're like, "But its a good deal!"

But... I can't sell my game items either. I'm a hoarder emo I love my fishies. Could probably sell the flowers and bugs though.

Alchemy jacked up the prices, making it just that much more tempting though. I debate about it a lot :[
Kyuui Kiwi
King William Compton
User Image

EXACTLY. I've been guilty of that multiple times when I used to 'vend'. Awful vendor if I can't even sell what I buy xP. Especially when you get a good deal, then you're like, "But its a good deal!"

But... I can't sell my game items either. I'm a hoarder emo I love my fishies. Could probably sell the flowers and bugs though.

Alchemy jacked up the prices, making it just that much more tempting though. I debate about it a lot :[

XD> I don't feel bad about the game items.
Towns is a never ending supply haha. and people like to throw them in the dumpster.
Alchemy is a great idea in theory, but it's so expensive. I know it's something I could totally get into.

Agile Spirit

King William Compton
User Image

Yeah but before alchemy, hoarding game items was part of my "quest." Its not really anymore, but I like my collection xD (Its not that impressive though >.> wink .
A few days ago I was actually looking into the Caches. Its very tempting, but first I'll have to see which is more worth it; to sell the game items flat out, or to make the caches then sell. But I don't know why I do this to myself, since I probably won't sell them anyways =/
Kyuui Kiwi
King William Compton
User Image

Yeah but before alchemy, hoarding game items was part of my "quest." Its not really anymore, but I like my collection xD (Its not that impressive though >.> wink .
A few days ago I was actually looking into the Caches. Its very tempting, but first I'll have to see which is more worth it; to sell the game items flat out, or to make the caches then sell. But I don't know why I do this to myself, since I probably won't sell them anyways =/

Oh, ok. That makes more sense then. I know some users realy love the game item quests.
Catches?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces