Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gold!

+1 1 100.0% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Interesting Lunatic

Palpable Love

I haven't been added to the employee list =x
Also a few quick questions, how do you know how many bumps a slot has done? Like 50/500 and stuff? How do you know who's bumping it, do you just say in this thread or do you have an employees-only thread? o.o Just wondering
EDIT: Just realised there's a guild (searched the bump shop's name), I can has invite please? =x I'm already in a guild (I think) so I dunno if I have to leave that or anything though...

Ruthless Kitten

User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Skullreapervr1
Date of registration: 2008
Past experience:N/A
Amount of love able to give weekly: As many as needed I am persistent can probably get minimum 300 a week even if busy
Amount of posts you have: 42
Say hello: *whispers* If they see what I write they might put me back in the padded room XD jk i am dedicated to the work i do and willing to put in the time and effort to make this a successful service
Say what?:Love doesn't put food on the table, but money can't buy you happiness.
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a

Witty Lunatic

BUMP! emotion_awesome

Agile Spirit

Evladimira

I haven't been added to the employee list =x
Also a few quick questions, how do you know how many bumps a slot has done? Like 50/500 and stuff? How do you know who's bumping it, do you just say in this thread or do you have an employees-only thread? o.o Just wondering
EDIT: Just realised there's a guild (searched the bump shop's name), I can has invite please? =x I'm already in a guild (I think) so I dunno if I have to leave that or anything though...
User Image
I assume you answered your first question so as for the second question; Click the join button at the top and just say that you're an employee or something of that sort for the "Request." Then Sol or Mik will accept it when they can.
It is possible to be in multiple guilds, so you don't have to quit any other ones. 3nodding

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
VampyMeAly
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: VampyMeAly
Date of registration: 5/24/2011
Past experience: I've bumped for one service before but it shut down. I can't remember the name of it. (Sorry! >w< )
Amount of love able to give weekly: 50-100 (Depends on how hard school becomes, I may do more or less but I'll always tell you before hand)
Amount of posts you have: 1,116 (Or rather 1,117 after this post XD)
Say hello: Hello! You can call me Aly. I'm 16 and an older Gaia player. I've had older accounts that I've lost passwords to (kinda sucks) but I've enjoyed Gaia now for about 3 years. I've been questing a lot of different items which is why I'm looking for a job here- so I hope you'll have me :3
Say what?: ((I read the thread but can't find a secret word...?))
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: N/A
Read the bumper rules again. Check for hidden words.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
skullreapervr1
User Image

Palpable Love

Loving Bumper: Skullreapervr1
Date of registration: 2008
Past experience:N/A
Amount of love able to give weekly: As many as needed I am persistent can probably get minimum 300 a week even if busy
Amount of posts you have: 42
Say hello: *whispers* If they see what I write they might put me back in the padded room XD jk i am dedicated to the work i do and willing to put in the time and effort to make this a successful service
Say what?: there were no words after the say what part of the tlc bumper info
Were you referred? If yes, by who?: n/a
Reread the bumper rules. Check for hidden font. biggrin
i'd like to work here c:
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; Haligan
# of Bumps; 500
TLC-deprived location; Link
Special Treatment; n/a
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; I'd certainly appreciate a <3, but all I really need are bumps!
Sub-Bill; 1500
Extra Change; 300
Total Bill; 1800
How did you find us? ; service forum
Wait List?; Yes, please!

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
So, I hired you guys a while back and you were awesome.
I about to start a new project and once it is up and running, I'm going to hire you guys again (assuming your slots are open!). <3
And I'll tip even better this time~

Agile Spirit

User Image
Where did everyone go? o.O

Sparkly Warlord

hmwrk!!!! gonk

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Kyuui Kiwi
User Image
Where did everyone go? o.O
I've started working 30hrs a week, going to school part-time and starting my own Avon business, so I've been a bit busy as of late. As for Lady Solarius, she is in college and it's coming up on Christmas exams. xD

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Haligan
Palpable Love

Order Up!
Tired Owner; Haligan
# of Bumps; 500
TLC-deprived location; Link
Special Treatment; n/a
Rushed; n/a
Amenities; I'd certainly appreciate a <3, but all I really need are bumps!
Sub-Bill; 1500
Extra Change; 300
Total Bill; 1800
How did you find us? ; service forum
Wait List?; Yes, please!
Your order is accepted. Thank you very much for ordering! I will add your order to the waiting list now.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
goth-gangsta1
i'd like to work here c:
If you read the front page, post the employee application here, please.

Agile Spirit

Mik Laid
I've started working 30hrs a week, going to school part-time and starting my own Avon business, so I've been a bit busy as of late. As for Lady Solarius, she is in college and it's coming up on Christmas exams. xD
User Image
Oh, I remember you talking about the business. Best of luck with that <3. You seem so busy all the time D:
So that's where Sol went haha. She's almost always around unless something came up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff