Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Name: My online user handle and the name I feel more akin to. Kiya
Birth Sign: Horse, Taurus April 30 I'm 22
Your path: Undecided
What are you best at: Since my magic practice has been off and on for years due to parental issues.... I really haven't completely figured out what I'm more attuned to.
Anything else you want to share: Still can't find a really good supply website for quality materials that are inexpensive.... know of any? Also, despite my sign being an earth symbol I feel more akin to the fire element.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyasama
Name: My online user handle and the name I feel more akin to. Kiya
Birth Sign: Horse, Taurus April 30 I'm 22
Your path: Undecided
What are you best at: Since my magic practice has been off and on for years due to parental issues.... I really haven't completely figured out what I'm more attuned to.
Anything else you want to share: Still can't find a really good supply website for quality materials that are inexpensive.... know of any?

Thank you and welcome dear. i hope you use all your resources here useful. and everyone is welcomed in the guild without having to be a member. now as for materials. i find that making your own materials is better since you are closer to them. But there are alot of good websites out there. it all depends on your budget.

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
LiluraIsis

The communication you get from something you make is definitely better then, one something else made. I have yet to do so, take candles for an example, I can't go making my own candles what with my catholic mom running around and calling magic devil worship..... she's lacking in the understanding department, I also find her not understanding the teachings of the religion she claims to have faith in. -sighs- people can be hypocritical sometimes....

I do have a job, but I still have to pay some medical and other assorted bills.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyasama
LiluraIsis

The communication you get from something you make is definitely better then, one something else made. I have yet to do so, take candles for an example, I can't go making my own candles what with my catholic mom running around and calling magic devil worship..... she's lacking in the understanding department, I also find her not understanding the teachings of the religion she claims to have faith in. -sighs- people can be hypocritical sometimes....

I do have a job, but I still have to pay some medical and other assorted bills.

I shall post up some good websites then in the guild and here too then. currently i am working on a project for all the student here. so i cant do it right away.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Lately alot of members and student has asked me if they can see pics of my everyday magickal tools and supplies on how to look or how to use them and storage them.
Well i decided to do just that. I will be posting up pictures and and a video to explain all this and more. I will be posting pics up tonight and the video by midnight. i will inform everyone when there uploaded.

Thank you for everyone's support and love.
Blessed be!

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
LiluraIsis

Thank you. Also, I wanted to know something, maybe you can answer me this. I'm a firm believer in past lives, and I have many dreams I feel have meaning to them. Most of which informs, what I feel is myself many, many moons ago dying violently. What makes me concerned as I have had ones that also of me as of present dying attempting to do something for the greater good..... I feel there is something I need to know or learn from this, however I can't see to figure out what it is.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyasama
LiluraIsis

Thank you. Also, I wanted to know something, maybe you can answer me this. I'm a firm believer in past lives, and I have many dreams I feel have meaning to them. Most of which informs, what I feel is myself many, many moons ago dying violently. What makes me concerned as I have had ones that also of me as of present dying attempting to do something for the greater good..... I feel there is something I need to know or learn from this, however I can't see to figure out what it is.

have you tried meditating on it? an apprentice of mines in rl said something close about past lives, in a different event though, and he wanted to know the same thing....basically...so what we did was meditate hard on the subject. he eventually was able to receive the answers he longed for from our great mother earth.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyasama
LiluraIsis

it took some time but after a long time finding him self he got the answers he needed.

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
LiluraIsis

I'm actually a person whose very big on meditating. That was one thing that I was able to do peacefully without my mother interfering. Sadly, I have not received any answers. I did receive a spiritual guardian in the process, however he refuses to indulge me in the answers as he feels that in time "I will find my purpose." How frustrating and I haven't gotten any closer then that. Right now, I actually feel 'disconnected' with nothing leading me or pulling me towards what it is I'm supposed to be doing.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyasama
LiluraIsis

I'm actually a person whose very big on meditating. That was one thing that I was able to do peacefully without my mother interfering. Sadly, I have not received any answers. I did receive a spiritual guardian in the process, however he refuses to indulge me in the answers as he feels that in time "I will find my purpose." How frustrating and I haven't gotten any closer then that. Right now, I actually feel 'disconnected' with nothing leading me or pulling me towards what it is I'm supposed to be doing.

Then it is best to listen to your spiritual guardian. instead you should ask him do lead you in the right direction of were you need to go, not were you want to go. Listen to the universe, she knows best. ^u^

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
LiluraIsis

I'll have to sit down with him, because I feel part of this disconnection or feeling I'm getting feels like it's between him and I right now. Not all of it, but some of it. Though, it well may be because my health isn't the greatest right now.... Hopefully, it's been getting harder and harder to speak to him. Even if he's annoying sometimes, and I feel very unhelpful..... never gives me straight answers.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Kiyasama
LiluraIsis

I'll have to sit down with him, because I feel part of this disconnection or feeling I'm getting feels like it's between him and I right now. Not all of it, but some of it. Though, it well may be because my health isn't the greatest right now.... Hopefully, it's been getting harder and harder to speak to him. Even if he's annoying sometimes, and I feel very unhelpful..... never gives me straight answers.

he may not give you straight answers or maybe your not seeing the big picture. spend more time with him, start slow and slowly progress.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
~Lesson IV:Altar and Magickal Supplies UPDATED!!!!

Lately alot of members and students and even customers has asked me if they can see pics of my everyday magickal tools and supplies. And asked me on how do the items look? or how to use them? and storage them?

Well i decided to do just that.

This is an updated version and continuation of "Lesson IV:Altar and Magickal Supplies" and can help with every day learning. With pictures! YAY! Later on tonight i will be posting a video on the same topic but with more info and on handling them and such. When that time comes i will inform everyone. Until then enjoy these few pics. i hope they help.

The pictures here showing items are mines and you may use these pictures as examplesfor when you make your own altar or purchase or make your own magickal items. Your altar or supplies DOESN'T HAVE TO LOOK LIKE MINES, and must be used as a references. I apologize for the low quality of the pictures since I'm use an iPod touch camera.

Small note: For the sake and respect of my privacy, too, i will show you only a few of my items. Not all. Some items are very precious towards me and i would like the privacy over my items kept so.

Thank you for your support!

Small note: For the sake and respect of my privacy, too, i will show you only a few of my items. Not all. Some items are very precious towards me and i would like the privacy over my items kept so.

One of my magical storage shelves.

User Image

Some of my magical herb bottles and potion bottles.
User Image

Staffs
User Image
User Image

Wands And Athem
User Image
User Image

Different altars and alter designs.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

This covers most of it. I will explain in more detail when the video come out. i hope you enjoyed this.

Blessed Be!

Eloquent Explorer

The images are very helpful, thank you ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out