Do you believe in Magick?

Believe in the magic in a young girl's soul 0.22857142857143 22.9% [ 32 ]
Yes 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 68 ]
Wait...isnt this a song? 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 > >>

LiluraIsis
User Image

gaia_star FAQ: I want to know if it's possible to do magic without intending to. I noticed that sometimes when "wishful thinking" about something and I'm frustrated, I yell and feel a click. If I feel a click in my head the situation gets better instantly...I know it sounds weird but is this possibly magic? How can I test it to see if this is real or not?

gaia_star Absolutely, you can cast magick without intending to or using any kind of supplies, such as candles, gemstones, or herbs. The most powerful thing you have in your arsenal is you. Magick starts from the inside. It starts in the brain. If you're thinking about and feeling something strongly enough, it's magick.

gaia_star One way you can test this is by working with it and consciously trying to keep positive thoughts in your mind. Negative emotions tend to be more powerful and devastating than positive ones. If you're able to project energy and magick with just a simple thought, you need to monitor your thoughts so you don't inadvertently do something harmful to another person. You are karmically responsible for your actions, emotions, and thoughts, including magick you cast unintentionally.

User Image
This explains a lot, but sometime I find myself trying to convince that is just a coincidence.

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
-Lurks-

i see a student roaming the halls again...
*Ducks under Invisibility coat*

lol your cute ^^

Back to your dorm and or class young lady!

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
User Image

gaia_star FAQ: I want to know if it's possible to do magic without intending to. I noticed that sometimes when "wishful thinking" about something and I'm frustrated, I yell and feel a click. If I feel a click in my head the situation gets better instantly...I know it sounds weird but is this possibly magic? How can I test it to see if this is real or not?

gaia_star Absolutely, you can cast magick without intending to or using any kind of supplies, such as candles, gemstones, or herbs. The most powerful thing you have in your arsenal is you. Magick starts from the inside. It starts in the brain. If you're thinking about and feeling something strongly enough, it's magick.

gaia_star One way you can test this is by working with it and consciously trying to keep positive thoughts in your mind. Negative emotions tend to be more powerful and devastating than positive ones. If you're able to project energy and magick with just a simple thought, you need to monitor your thoughts so you don't inadvertently do something harmful to another person. You are karmically responsible for your actions, emotions, and thoughts, including magick you cast unintentionally.

User Image
This explains a lot, but sometime I find myself trying to convince that is just a coincidence.

I understand, why dont you try testing it out but in positive way.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
heart -pops in- Hiii! xD lol..

4laugh

How is everyone today??
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
-Lurks-

lol your cute ^^

emo heart

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

4laugh

How is everyone today??

good, you?
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
User Image

User Image

Will do.

Do you think it still counts when...for example. I was thinking about this certain dance crew from a few years ago today, and then a few mins later the crew came on tv in a tv commercial that has been playing for for about 2 weeks.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

4laugh

How is everyone today??

good, you?

Doing well. 3nodding

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
-Lurks-

lol your cute ^^

emo heart

^_^

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

4laugh

How is everyone today??

good, you?

Doing well. 3nodding

thats good ^^

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
Melancholy Wish
LiluraIsis
User Image

User Image

Will do.

Do you think it still counts when...for example. I was thinking about this certain dance crew from a few years ago today, and then a few mins later the crew came on tv in a tv commercial that has been playing for for about 2 weeks.

honestly i cant say for sure but i have had experiences like that, i would say so.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

4laugh

How is everyone today??

good, you?

Doing well. 3nodding

thats good ^^

Yup.. hmm... im feeling kinda bored. lol.. sweatdrop

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

4laugh

How is everyone today??

good, you?

Doing well. 3nodding

thats good ^^

imma have to agree with you there hun. Feeling that way too myself.

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

4laugh

How is everyone today??

good, you?

Doing well. 3nodding

thats good ^^

xD oh noess.....the horrid boredom is taking people now!! lol.. xd

hmmm.. though i like your info about the casting magick unintentionally..
it's informative ^^

I tend to do that. lol.. >.< I don't always use tools... ^^

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
LiluraIsis
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

Doing well. 3nodding

thats good ^^

xD oh noess.....the horrid boredom is taking people now!! lol.. xd

hmmm.. though i like your info about the casting magick unintentionally..
it's informative ^^

I tend to do that. lol.. >.< I don't always use tools... ^^

same, i believe that true magick come from the heart [as cheesy as it sound] is true. because your heart knows what you truly want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff