Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Lunatic

User Image

While recovering from illness I have some time off from work, and to keep myself occupied I decided to do some runecasting for fun. In the past I used to do Tarot readings but as a Germanic pagan I have always felt a deeper connection with the Elder Futhark runes and the mythology connected to it. However I am still a novice at using the runes for divination/fortune telling and so I am offering my services for free!

This is just a temp shop, and really just a fun way for me to pass the time and learn more about the ancient runes I have been fascinated with for years. If this becomes popular and a lot of people are interested I may open up a 'real' shop. I use the 24 Elder Futhark runes, and I tend to interpret them as close as their original meaning as possible. Because I have studied ancient German and Norse mythology I can provide an insight from that angle as well.

I have two sets of runes, both I crafted myself. One is of clay and the other is wood.

If you donate 50m or more I will include a photograph of your spread!

Lady Lunatic

RULES

~ I reserve the right to deny any request ~

~ Follow Gaia TOS ~

~ Use the form below for your order to make it easier on both of us ~

~ Being rude or obnoxious is a great way to get blacklisted ~

~ I will not answer certain questions relating to suicide or any immediate threat to harm yourself or others. I suggest you see a professional and not someone reading runes on the internet ~

~ I do accept 'mature' questions but I ask that you are 18+ and you private message it to me. ~

~ Payment is entirely optional, however if you liked my reading I do accept donations and my wishlist is up to date. emotion_awesome I like donations in the form of art most of all. ^^ really though I don't mind if you can't give me anything. ~

~ I am a beginner and I don't claim to be psychic or anything so of course I may not be spot on with my reading. Nor should you take any advice to heart. The future is not set in stone. ~

~ I am still sick and I may take a while to get to your reading. Be patient, it is free after all! ~

Lady Lunatic

ORDER FORM

Feel free to PM me your order. If you PM it to me I will respond privately; if you post it in the thread I will post it here unless otherwise specified.

[quote="scuttlefish"][/quote]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Question:[/b] (you don't need a specific question if you don't have one. Just try to give me a theme like career, relationship etc. so I know what I'm looking for).
[b]Rune set:[/b] (wooden or clay)
[b]Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged:[/b]
[b]Photo y/n:[/b] (requires 50m donation)
[b]Anything else I should know:[/b]

Lady Lunatic

WAIT LIST

1. Alixivy the Unicorn (private)

2. RoliRoli (private)

3. P i k a x o o (private)

4. seleenaxx (private)

5. weird-rare (private)

Lady Lunatic

scuttlefish
Reserved

Lady Lunatic

Lady Lunatic

and we're open!

Lonely Fatcat

Hello there!
Name: Creeporeon
Question: Whats the easiest path to get my GED? (or theme education)
Rune set: You choose!
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Whatever is easier <3
Photo y/n: Yes
Anything else I should know: This is my first time doing this so I hope I'm not doing it wrong <3
scuttlefish
and we're open!

I sent you a PM for a spread. If you need more info, I'd be more than happy to give it.

I don't have much to offer... but here is a sample of my art if you want me to draw you something :/

User Image

Lady Lunatic

im20andwhatisthis
scuttlefish
and we're open!

I sent you a PM for a spread. If you need more info, I'd be more than happy to give it.

I don't have much to offer... but here is a sample of my art if you want me to draw you something :/

User Image

You don't have to worry about giving me anything, I'm just a beginner at this. ^^ your art is quite lovely though, I'd be happy with a doodle or sketch if you like the finished result. XD But again you don't have to go out of your way; I don't mind doing these for free.
scuttlefish

Name: Elizabeth
Question: What career will I mainly go into. (Communications Major and I write.)
Rune set: Wooden
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Can be posted publically.
Photo y/n: No
Anything else I should know: I can't draw to save my life! crying lol

Lady Lunatic

Creeporeon
Hello there!
Name: Creeporeon
Question: Whats the easiest path to get my GED? (or theme education)
Rune set: You choose!
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Whatever is easier <3
Photo y/n: Yes
Anything else I should know: This is my first time doing this so I hope I'm not doing it wrong <3

Hehe, this is my first time doing runic readings for other people, and you're the one worried about doing it wrong? rofl I used my clay set and a four rune spread. Hope you like it!!
(pic under spoiler)

User Image

The first (northernmost) rune is representative of past influences. I drew 'thurisaz' which is a very negative rune, often used to represent the frost-giants (you may know them as jötunn), archetypal monsters of Norse lore. It appears you have recently come out of an unpleasant or even dangerous situation. You have had to deal with your own 'giants' or monsters. Something very dark has happened in your past, and there may be ties you still need to sever before you are able to fully devote yourself to your studies. However, the next rune I drew was very positive so there is a ray of hope!
The rune in the west represents current influences that are affecting the situation. I drew 'sowilo' which always translates to the sun. Stay inside of the light! Avoid associating with negative people, for they only wish to spread their own darkness with no regard to anyone but themselves. Remember to maintain a positive, optimistic outlook, especially when it concerns your education. Not everything is going to be as sunny as you would like it to be, but we can control much of our own reality and attitude. I cannot stress enough how important it is that you do not let others drag you out of the light.
The third rune in the East predict future influences that will soon begin to affect you. I drew 'berkanan' which is an interesting rune. It is a rune close to nature, representing the birch tree or poplar. It can also mean a new beginning or rebirth. I forsee significant change for you in this new year, but whatever it is, it will affect you in a positive way. A fresh start may be just what you need, whether it is a change of location, new job, or even the start of a new relationship. The trees may shed their leaves for Winter, but as the world becomes full of life again in Spring a new beginning is in store for you.
The last rune (south) is a possible outcome of your situation. This was the trickiest to discern, as I drew 'ingwaz,' perhaps the most mysterious rune. It is associated with the Norse hero Yngvi-Freyr, who according to legend united his people to maintain peace and prosperity in Sweden during his reign. He was also a great warrior, defeating a jötunn with only an antler. For you, it is important to maintain peace with yourself and others. Petty conflicts with others may arise, sometimes involving money, but you mustn't allow these things to take your focus away from your education. Like Freyr, you must remain stalwart and not fall to the level of those malevolent influences who would try to set you back when you have a great future ahead of you.
User Image

i started drawing you, but i think it looks a lot like riven from league of legends

Sparkly Unicorn

12,675 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
scuttlefish

Name: Ivy
Question: What is the best way to move forward this year? Theme: personal growth
Rune set: wooden
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: private please
Photo y/n: no
Anything else I should know: Not that I can think of. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items