Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Lunatic

im20andwhatisthis
User Image

Oh my gosh I love it! I'm almost finished with your reading too. heart

Lady Lunatic

Not feeling well at all, next two on the list may have to wAit a while.
scuttlefish

Name: Jenny
Question: Will I be able to make new friends soon irl? ;;
Rune set: Wooden
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Preferably PM? uwu
Photo y/n: Yes uwu
Anything else I should know: Nope

Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, hope you get well soon! qwq
scuttlefish
im20andwhatisthis
User Image

Oh my gosh I love it! I'm almost finished with your reading too. heart

I'm glad you like it. I'll probably get around to finishing it sometime this weekend. Work and school have been catching up to me - and this is the first time ive drawn in a couple of years so im rusty & slower than usual.

&edit - hope you feel better soon. being sick kinda sucks sad

Lonely Browser

scuttlefish

Name: P i k a x o o
Question: Relationship
Rune set: you choose smile
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: private
Photo y/n: no
Anything else I should know: no
scuttlefish

Name: seleenaxx
Question: love
Rune set: wooden
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Private sweatdrop
Photo y/n: no
Anything else I should know: nope! heart

Lady Lunatic

Wow five slots are filled! sweatdrop I'm glad that people are interested, I need the experience.
Tomorrow I'm tied up, hopefully I will be able to get some readings done by Thursday or Friday.
scuttlefish
Wow five slots are filled! sweatdrop I'm glad that people are interested, I need the experience.
Tomorrow I'm tied up, hopefully I will be able to get some readings done by Thursday or Friday.

User Image

User Image

Lady Lunatic

im20andwhatisthis
scuttlefish

User Image

User Image

Aaa thank you, it's so pretty. heart

Lady Lunatic

Elizabethlight
scuttlefish

Name: Elizabeth
Question: What career will I mainly go into. (Communications Major and I write.)
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Can be posted publically.
Photo y/n: No
Anything else I should know: I can't draw to save my life! crying lol

Hey there! I drew two runes for insight on a possible path for you.
The first rune I drew was Raido. This is a great card if you have the soul of a wanderer. It is the rune signifying a great journey into strange new lands. Perhaps you crave travel, to explore and experience foreign cultures and languages, to understand better what the world is like, to marvel at the Earth's beauty. This is telling me that you would be happiest in a career involving a lot of travel.

The second rune I drew was Laguz, which literally translates into lake or water. The Old English variant, Lagu, directly translates into ocean. This actually connects very nicely to the first rune I drew, as it implies you will travel across the ocean into new lands. I believe I understand what the runes are telling me. Your soul yearns to experience new cultures, to learn about how people on all ends of the earth live their lives. You are a storyteller, and you want the world to know. Journalism is the first career path that comes to mind simply based on the theme of the two runes I drew, but perhaps you would be happiest writing fiction, drawing on your experiences as inspiration. Whatever your calling may be, the runes are saying very strongly that you would do well in a career involving travel.
scuttlefish
Elizabethlight
scuttlefish

Question: What career will I mainly go into. (Communications Major and I write.)
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Can be posted publically.

The first rune I drew was Raido. This is a great card if you have the soul of a wanderer. It is the rune signifying a great journey into strange new lands. Perhaps you crave travel, to explore and experience foreign cultures and languages, to understand better what the world is like, to marvel at the Earth's beauty. This is telling me that you would be happiest in a career involving a lot of travel.

The second rune I drew was Laguz, which literally translates into lake or water. The Old English variant, Lagu, directly translates into ocean. This actually connects very nicely to the first rune I drew, as it implies you will travel across the ocean into new lands. I believe I understand what the runes are telling me. Your soul yearns to experience new cultures, to learn about how people on all ends of the earth live their lives. You are a storyteller, and you want the world to know. Journalism is the first career path that comes to mind simply based on the theme of the two runes I drew, but perhaps you would be happiest writing fiction, drawing on your experiences as inspiration. Whatever your calling may be, the runes are saying very strongly that you would do well in a career involving travel.

Wow this is a little funny. I've gotten the (very lucky) experience of already traveling to other countries to experience cultures and see how they work. I had considered going into International Business because of the travel. I'm more drawn to fiction writing but I haven't thought of looking into journalism again. I like that I have the soul of a wanderer (makes sense since I'm a bit indecisive). Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! heart

Lady Lunatic

Elizabethlight
scuttlefish
Elizabethlight
scuttlefish

Wow this is a little funny. I've gotten the (very lucky) experience of already traveling to other countries to experience cultures and see how they work. I had considered going into International Business because of the travel. I'm more drawn to fiction writing but I haven't thought of looking into journalism again. I like that I have the soul of a wanderer (makes sense since I'm a bit indecisive). Thank you so much! I really appreciate this! heart

I'm glad that it helped! heart ohgosh and thank you so much for the gift I love it!!
scuttlefish
Elizabethlight
scuttlefish
Elizabethlight
scuttlefish

I'm glad that it helped! heart ohgosh and thank you so much for the gift I love it!!

No problem! I'm glad you like it! biggrin blaugh

Shameless Hoarder

scuttlefish

Name: Beautiful Grotesque
Question: Health/Career
Rune set: What ever you feel drawn to to use for me.
Would you like your reading posted publicly or private messaged: Doesn't bother me.
Photo y/n: Nope.
Anything else I should know: Get better soon. 3nodding
are you still doing readings?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out