Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What all do we need to start out?

Banner?
I guess sticking with dating sim theme we could each have a profile thing, like [x] with what we each can/will and can't/wont draw?

Iunno

Beloved Lunatic

theOriginalGoof

vendetta rin

We should do a profile thing like that, it could also our sample of our own work. XD

Savage Nymph

Tactic_Fai
theOriginalGoof

That works.
We will need a banner or two, a thread, some sort of coding/format/pretty post stuff. I think that covers the basics.

Beloved Lunatic

vendetta rin
theOriginalGoof

I'm not very good at designing banners… But I would need the profile/post formats done first if I were to make a banner.
Who wants to make the thread? I don't mind making it, long as everything is preplanned out and pre set up. (Such as those coding/format/pretty post stuffs.)

Savage Nymph

Tactic_Fai
theOriginalGoof

I might be able to do a few basic intro/info codes tomorrow morning. Then you both can pick which ones y'all like best and we can use one of those. We still have to come up with a name. Rules are pretty simple and common sense. Order forms take a second to whip up. The biggest thing would be staying in character lol.

Beloved Lunatic

vendetta rin
theOriginalGoof

Maybe something like "My Tasty Boyfriend"? or "Flavor of the Week"? or "Delicious and Date-able"? I don't know. I'm horrible at making names. XD
I think staying in character is easy, since I role-play. I think'll be fun!

Friendly Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tactic_Fai
vendetta rin

I'm no good with codes/pretty stuff so I'm cool with just picking out of options.
Hm title ideas....I really like "My Tasty Boyfriend" c:

Since it's text based I should be a-okay for staying in character.

Savage Nymph

theOriginalGoof
Tactic_Fai

Aww I really like "Flavor of the week".
Making a pretty post really isn't that hard. The hard part is finding the colors and symbols you want to use.

Beloved Lunatic

vendetta rin
theOriginalGoof

I'm okay with coding, but I wouldn't expect anything too fancy from me. >.>
As for the title, I'm fine with anything. We could put both titles together, "Flavor of the Week: My Tasty Boyfriend" Or something like that. ^^

Savage Nymph

Tactic_Fai
theOriginalGoof

Hmm... Maybe.
I'm actually considering breaking down one of my old codes and simplifying it because I like the way it looks. The link to it is here. It's the last one on the page. I'm just going to play with symbols and delete some sections. I might keep the colors or change them a tad. What do you think? is it too over the top?

Beloved Lunatic

vendetta rin
theOriginalGoof

Looks good to me. ^^

Savage Nymph

Tactic_Fai
theOriginalGoof

Alright I'll shorten it and send it to you both. Then y'all can pick colors and play around with it and what not.

Friendly Phantom

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
vendetta rin
Tactic_Fai

Sounds good!

Savage Nymph

theOriginalGoof
Tactic_Fai

Alright so everything is below. Just fill in the spots with your two colors(COLOR1 AND COLOR2) and info. I'm going to go crash I'm sick. Am I suppose to make the thread too becaus ethat might have to wait til later or tomorrow.

[size=18][b][color=grey]•[/color][color=[color=COLOR1]•[/color][color=gray]•[/color][color=COLOR2]•[/color][color=gray]•[/color][/b][/size][color=white]##[/color][size=22]NAME[/size][color=white]##[/color][/color][size=18][b][color=gray]•[/color][color=COLOR2]•[/color][color=gray]•[/color][color=COLOR1]•[/color][color=gray]•[/color][/b][/size]

[list][size=15][color=COLOR1]»»[/color][/size][size=16][b] [color=COLOR2]н ε я ε ' s . т н ε . s к ι η η y[/color] [/b][/size][size=15][color=COLOR1]»»[/color][/size][/list]
[list][list][size=10]
[color=COLOR1][b]c a ℓ ℓ . м ε[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]NAME[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]η σ т . σ ℓ ∂ . y ε т[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]AGE[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]я ε s ρ ε c т . м ε[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]TITLE AND FLAVOR?[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]т ε α c н . м ε[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]ART STYLES/MEDIUMS[/color]
[color=COLOR1][b]ι ' м . s ρ ε c ι α ℓ[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]SAMPLES LINK OR PICS[/color]
[/size][/list][/list]

[list][size=15]»»[/size] [size=16][b][color=COLOR2]∂ ι g g ι η g . ∂ ε ε ρ ε я[/color][/b][/size] [size=15]»»[/size][/list]
[list][list][size=10]
[color=COLOR1][b]g ε т . т σ . к η σ ω . м ε[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SHARE? BACK STORY FLAVORS ETC DO THAT HERE[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]g ι м м ε . м σ я ε[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]WHAT YOU WILL DO[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]η σ . т н α η к s[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]WHAT YOU WILL NOT DO[/color]

[color=COLOR1][b]g ε т . м y . α т т ε η т ι σ η[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]PUT YOUR REQUEST FORM/APP/CODE THING HERE[/color]
[/size][/list][/list]

[list][size=15][color=COLOR1]»»[/color][/size] [size=16][b][color=COLOR2]в ε н ι η ∂ . т н ε . c υ я т α ι η[/color][/b][/size] [size=15][color=COLOR1]»»[/color][/size][/list]
[list][list][size=10]
[color=COLOR1][b]м y . c я α y σ η s[/b][/color] » WHAT COLORS YOURE USING
[color=COLOR1][b]т н ε . ρ υ ρ ρ ε т ε ε я[/b][/color] » [color=COLOR2]PERSON BEHIND THE KEYBOARD AND PENCIL[/color] [/size][/list][/list]

Beloved Lunatic

vendetta rin
theOriginalGoof

It's all up to you, if you want to make the thread.
I hope you feel better soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces