14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Hi, I'm back for another reading. 3nodding

Quote:
Hey Kahlan! I want a reading.
Username Green Tea Chi
What Type of reading you want : What you need to know about ..... my ex. Past, Present, and Future conditions of things, mainly about my ex and our relationship if that's not too much trouble.
Anything else?: I'm lost on the relationship with my ex, we are that off and on couple. And I just want to know if it will be worth it in the end.
Total
150g + 300g = 450g + 550g tip = 1k in total

Is it okay that I'm requesting my reading to be mainly about my ex and our relationship? Before I send the trade, I just wanna make sure that its okay.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Green Tea Chi

Quote:
Username Green Tea Chi
What Type of reading you want : What you need to know about ..... my ex. Past, Present, and Future conditions of things, mainly about my ex and our relationship if that's not too much trouble.
Anything else?: I'm lost on the relationship with my ex, we are that off and on couple. And I just want to know if it will be worth it in the end.
Total

Is it okay that I'm requesting my reading to be mainly about my ex and our relationship? Before I send the trade, I just wanna make sure that its okay.

welcome back! Of course its okay for your reading to be about that. I’ll try and have this reading to you by tomorrow.
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Green Tea Chi

Quote:
Username Green Tea Chi
Total

welcome back! Of course its okay for your reading to be about that. I’ll try and have this reading to you by tomorrow.

Yay, good to hear. I'll send the trade now.
Hoping to get a reading done?
Username: Cuteokami
What Type of reading you want :How am i perceived by other persons involved in my situation? 200g
Anything else?: Specifically my manager. I work with a team that has spent many years working together and I just don't know how to fit in or if i should even try. Its very frustrating. Also hoping to hear some insight on whether i should just move on to something better or make things work for awhile
Total: 200g+tip

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
cuteokami
Hoping to get a reading done?
Username: Cuteokami
What Type of reading you want :How am i perceived by other persons involved in my situation? 200g
Anything else?: Specifically my manager. I work with a team that has spent many years working together and I just don't know how to fit in or if i should even try. Its very frustrating. Also hoping to hear some insight on whether i should just move on to something better or make things work for awhile
Total: 200g+tip

Sure I can do a reading for you about how your manager perceives you. I shall have it to you by tomorrow.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Witty Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Username Tohru_bunny
What Type of reading you want :What you need to know about......I want to know if my ex still has feelings for me. We've been together for 6 years and he just broke up with me 2 weeks ago. I'm confused.
Anything else?:
Total 150 g + 1 k tip = 1,150 gold

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Tohru_bunny
Username Tohru_bunny
What Type of reading you want :What you need to know about......I want to know if my ex still has feelings for me. We've been together for 6 years and he just broke up with me 2 weeks ago. I'm confused.
Anything else?:

Sure I can do a reading for you. I will have it to you by today or tomorrow.

Witty Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Tohru_bunny
Username Tohru_bunny
Anything else?:

Sure I can do a reading for you. I will have it to you by today or tomorrow.
Thank you

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash