• Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
hey kahlan - i can do a read for you i wanted to try?

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Cecilia Davidson

Sure, i’d love a reading from you Cecilia.

Tipsy Noob

Hey Kahlan! I want a reading.
Username Capt-Pepo
What Type of reading you want : Give me a message about( My cat that went missing a month ago..) Future conditions of things
Anything else?: Nope! If i filled this out wrong do tell!
Total I'm going to send you a total of 5k c:

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Cecilia Davidson

okay, give me a question and i'll pick one of two
Username: Green Tea Chi
What Type of reading you want: Celtic Cross
Anything else?: No thank you.
Total: 1,500 + 500 tip = 2,000g

Sparkly Fatcat

Hey Cecilia ! I want a reading
Username: Dotti600
Question you want a reflection about: My relationship with Tommy, my boyfriend
Anything else: No
Tip: (Optional) Idk what the price is for reflection reading but 1000+ tip smile

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Dotti600
Tip: (Optional) Idk what the price is for reflection reading but 1000+ tip smile
Doing a 3-card spread for your read, but bear in mind that any relationship will have changes that cannot be foreseen. All i can advise is that, rather than roll with the bad and good, you grow with them.

Hm, this is an odd draw.
What you got dealt for you are two suits intended as weapons - arrows and stones. However, this isn't about fighting at all, but rather the idea of truth and instruction being made manifest in your lives.

Ace of Arrows - the spark of life. The aces are always a connection to the source - they are the beginning. What you have hear is something that inspires an idea and provides a clear purpose. You WANT to go forward with something you're involved with, so GO.
King of Stones - personified by the wolf. You seek the wisdom of others so to make wise decisions. You speculate based on the facts. You're determined to make the right decision. Loyalty is a big thing for you and - well, to go with the animal connection - you like to run with a pack you can trust.
Ten of Arrows - the instruction of one's ideas and skills. You seek the communication of these ideas you have and you want to pass on what you know so that another may learn even more than you have.

It's strange that you get the alpha and omega of the Arrows' minor arcana. The spread indicates that you would seek to move with an idea and go with it to the point of mastery. Not so much mastering over your boyfriend but of your own self and what you can offer. You seem to have some ideas that you might want to test out but you believe it wise to ask others some advice before you do anything rash. Understandable.

Is your boyfriend your first or second? Because, given the question and the spread, you're inexperienced but you want to find someone with whom you can be secure with, both without and within.

Sparkly Fatcat

Cecilia Davidson
Dotti600
Doing a 3-card spread for your read, but bear in mind that any relationship will have changes that cannot be foreseen. All i can advise is that, rather than roll with the bad and good, you grow with them.

Hm, this is an odd draw.
What you got dealt for you are two suits intended as weapons - arrows and stones. However, this isn't about fighting at all, but rather the idea of truth and instruction being made manifest in your lives.

Ace of Arrows - the spark of life. The aces are always a connection to the source - they are the beginning. What you have hear is something that inspires an idea and provides a clear purpose. You WANT to go forward with something you're involved with, so GO.
King of Stones - personified by the wolf. You seek the wisdom of others so to make wise decisions. You speculate based on the facts. You're determined to make the right decision. Loyalty is a big thing for you and - well, to go with the animal connection - you like to run with a pack you can trust.
Ten of Arrows - the instruction of one's ideas and skills. You seek the communication of these ideas you have and you want to pass on what you know so that another may learn even more than you have.

It's strange that you get the alpha and omega of the Arrows' minor arcana. The spread indicates that you would seek to move with an idea and go with it to the point of mastery. Not so much mastering over your boyfriend but of your own self and what you can offer. You seem to have some ideas that you might want to test out but you believe it wise to ask others some advice before you do anything rash. Understandable.

Is your boyfriend your first or second? Because, given the question and the spread, you're inexperienced but you want to find someone with whom you can be secure with, both without and within.

Thanks smile He is actually my 4th. My longest relationships lasted a year and a half but I feel like this spread makes a lot of sense because we don't have good communication. I trust him and love him, but I don't feel secure with him. He's a nice guy, but I feel like I want more from him.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
can't say i'm good with cold reads XD

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Cecilia Davidson
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Cecilia Davidson

okay, give me a question and i'll pick one of two

I want a relfection about school.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Green Tea Chi
Username: Green Tea Chi
What Type of reading you want: Celtic Cross
Anything else?: No thank you.
Total: 1,500 + 500 tip = 2,000g

Sure I can do a reading, I will have it by today or tomorrow to you.

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
C a p t - P e p o
Username Capt-Pepo
What Type of reading you want : Give me a message about( My cat that went missing a month ago..) Future conditions of things
Anything else?: Nope! If i filled this out wrong do tell!
Total I'm going to send you a total of 5k c:

Sure I can do a reading for you . I shall have it to you by today or tomorrow. you’ll be second on the waitlist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff