Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

The 2nd art has been accepted. I noticed that you do not have a reference avi for the 2nd, one of the items she is wearing I believe is cassiopeia cutie or one of the recolors of it. It would help me out greatly if you could make a reference avi or tektek it.
Also, I will begin once payment has been sent and I will complete the trade upon finishing the commission. The total is 100mil with the optional lining, an additional 100mil (I would recommend it).
Let me know if you want to watch again.
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

The 2nd art has been accepted. I noticed that you do not have a reference avi for the 2nd, one of the items she is wearing I believe is cassiopeia cutie or one of the recolors of it. It would help me out greatly if you could make a reference avi or tektek it.
Also, I will begin once payment has been sent and I will complete the trade upon finishing the commission. The total is 100mil with the optional lining, an additional 100mil (I would recommend it).

Okay 200m then I will get the Ref avi for you when I get home from work!

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

No worries, I am home now heart
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

I found this User Image which is what she is supposed to wear but the colors arent really what i want i just wanted that style of outfit the skins and hair yes but a greyish shirt with blackish skirt something like that she is supposed to be a chill stoner type chick so no bright girly colors

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

I found this User Image which is what she is supposed to wear but the colors arent really what i want i just wanted that style of outfit the skins and hair yes but a greyish shirt with blackish skirt something like that she is supposed to be a chill stoner type chick so no bright girly colors

Alright, send a trade. Also, do you want to watch?
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

I can't watch atm I'm at work sorry!

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Bonny Lass Minty
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

I can't watch atm I'm at work sorry!

Alright.

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image ~Minty Bumping!

Devoted Friend

Color me pretty, Minty!
Username: Tsukaeneee
Artists Name: Dubious Artist
http://oi61.tinypic.com/2ey9ixw.jpg

Link to the Picture: link
how much would this be since its a headshot?
and in the avi ref, theres also an omg hat but its not the avi ref. sweatdrop

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tsukaeneee
Color me pretty, Minty!

I wanted to keep the price to any image, but this image.... it's small. Not just the file size sweatdrop I'll cut it back to 50 mil.
I have PM'ed the artist and I am waiting on a response. I have permission to color it.
What color would you like the hat? Also, are you interested in watching? If yes (and after I have received an open trade) then I will PM you a link to my channel.

Devoted Friend

Bonny Lass Minty
Tsukaeneee
Color me pretty, Minty!

I wanted to keep the price to any image, but this image.... it's small. Not just the file size sweatdrop I'll cut it back to 50 mil.
I have PM'ed the artist and I am waiting on a response. I have permission to color it.
What color would you like the hat? Also, are you interested in watching? If yes (and after I have received an open trade) then I will PM you a link to my channel.

actually is it okay if i give u an item? its gonna be more than 50mil though xd
and I do want to watch!! C:
should i send a trade now? owo

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tsukaeneee
Bonny Lass Minty
Tsukaeneee
Color me pretty, Minty!

I only accept gold

Devoted Friend

Bonny Lass Minty
Tsukaeneee
Bonny Lass Minty
Tsukaeneee
Color me pretty, Minty!

I only accept gold

Ah okie then! sweatdrop

Anxious Vampire

11,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Color me pretty, Minty!
Username:IcetheArtist
Artists Name: Ninja kyuubi13
Avatar Reference Picture: User Image
Link to the Picture:Koi Jack
For 250 Mil?
I'll send trade when you Accept

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IcetheArtist
Color me pretty, Minty!
Username:IcetheArtist
Artists Name: Ninja kyuubi13
Avatar Reference Picture: User Image
Link to the Picture:Koi Jack
For 250 Mil?
I'll send trade when you Accept

The request you have submitted has been accepted into our system and may take up to 1-2 weeks to process. We will contact you as soon as we have verified all the information.
We appreciate your patience and hope that you will do business with us in the future emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff