Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz

You're welcome ^^
Would you be willing to color something for me? (:

I can 3nodding I just need you to fill out the form. When I get permission from the artist to color it, I will PM you and you just need to open a trade pirate
I can also stream on Picarto (my schedule is pretty flexible)

What if it's realistic? o.o I forgot to ask that detail sorry sweatdrop

That's a good question, I usually only work with more cartoonish art or anime. I don't think my skills are quite up to par with coloring anything realistic, but I would still like to see the image. Could you link it to me please? I'll have a better idea on it if I could see it.

It isn't super realistic and since I am the artist I don't mind if its cartoony colored I would like that quite a lot actually.
This is the picture
If you do decide to color it I will upload a better picture of it with a printer (I forgot that I took it on a cell phone)

I can do that, want me to line the art as well? Also, did you want to watch?

Okay awesome! And sure if it isnt too much ^^ How much would you want for it to be done? I'll have to finish this tomorrow and upload it then as well. Thank you for answering my questions. (:

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz

That's a good question, I usually only work with more cartoonish art or anime. I don't think my skills are quite up to par with coloring anything realistic, but I would still like to see the image. Could you link it to me please? I'll have a better idea on it if I could see it.

It isn't super realistic and since I am the artist I don't mind if its cartoony colored I would like that quite a lot actually.
This is the picture
If you do decide to color it I will upload a better picture of it with a printer (I forgot that I took it on a cell phone)

Okay awesome! And sure if it isnt too much ^^ How much would you want for it to be done? I'll have to finish this tomorrow and upload it then as well. Thank you for answering my questions. (:

1 bil please, I'll also need to either have a reference image for colors or I just need to know what colors you want.
OK, I will wait.
You're welcome.
Also, I'm not sure I understand, did you want to watch?

Suicial's Waifu

Naughty Nymph

29,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz

This is the picture

1 bil please, I'll also need to either have a reference image for colors or I just need to know what colors you want.
OK, I will wait.
You're welcome.

Oh Okay ^^ Hmm Okay I'll have to think on what I want exactly. biggrin
Thank you for being so patient and kind!
Also yes I would like to watch, I have time at around 11:30am tomorrow if thats okay? (it's currently 9pm where I live right now if that helps with time reference) Just let me know when you'll have time too ^^

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz

This is the picture

OK, I will wait.
You're welcome.

Also yes I would like to watch, I have time at around 11:30am tomorrow if thats okay? (it's currently 9pm where I live right now if that helps with time reference) Just let me know when you'll have time too ^^

Sounds good, just be sure to send the picture, tell me what color you want her eyes, skin and hair or send a reference image (i.e. if this is an OC or avi art) and open a trade before that time. I'll PM you tomorrow with the stream link.

Suicial's Waifu

Naughty Nymph

29,425 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Cool Competitor 150
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz
Bonny Lass Minty
Epic Rainbowzz

This is the picture

OK, I will wait.
You're welcome.

Sounds good, just be sure to send the picture, tell me what color you want her eyes, skin and hair or send a reference image (i.e. if this is an OC or avi art) and open a trade before that time. I'll PM you tomorrow with the stream link.

Okay thank you ^^ I will do all that as soon as possible tomorrow ^^

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image ~Minty Bumping!

The Peten's Fangirl

Pirate

36,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100