Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Due to inactivity/ lack of account holders, the OP has decided to close this thread (most likely forevermore).

Thanks for all the support over the years. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
If to early I am sorry redface

DreamCatchers DreamWeaver

By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
What are you questing for: Infernal Spirit
How long have you been questing it: never was an active quest but i've wanted since it came out and every time I go to buy it the thing is out of the range I can either afford or am willing to pay at the time sweatdrop
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): I do but it is not on the thread
Down payment: 600k
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 50k
paste a tektek of your dream avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can up my down payment as much as is needed to do the 50k a week payment

Wixin's Wife

Enduring Darling

21,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Sorry, haven't checked in, in awhile. heart heart

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TheGazSpaz
Sorry, haven't checked in, in awhile. heart heart

hows it going?
Lily Waterleaf
hows it going?

Pretty good I guess. Trying to take it easy. How about you?

Tasty Snack

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TheGazSpaz
Lily Waterleaf
hows it going?

you guess? neutral
that is always good smile
tired not feeling all that great my tummy is upset and i feel a little sick neutral
Lily Waterleaf
TheGazSpaz
Lily Waterleaf
hows it going?

you guess? neutral
tired not feeling all that great my tummy is upset and i feel a little sick neutral

Aww. sad I hope you feel better!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TheGazSpaz
Lily Waterleaf
TheGazSpaz
Lily Waterleaf
hows it going?

you guess? neutral

Aww. sad I hope you feel better!

xd worked out and am actually feeling a little better, I always feel better when I can sweat out whatever is ailing me :shrugs:

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lily Waterleaf

By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
How long have you been questing it: never was an active quest but i've wanted since it came out and every time I go to buy it the thing is out of the range I can either afford or am willing to pay at the time sweatdrop
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): I do but it is not on the thread
paste a tektek of your dream avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lowest MP is 3,300,000g. To solidify 50,000g weekly payments for 36 weeks your down payment needs to be a minimum of 1,500,000g. Do you agree to that?

(NOTE TO SELF: Already purchased)

Friendly Millionaire

8,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

What are you questing for: Red Babushka, Cat's Tangle, Bad Dog Leash, Band of Bremen, Vega's Love, All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets, Black Swan, Nitemare Crown
How long have you been questing it: ive been here for 2 years so almost tht long im guessing
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): no im srry.... I don't know how to make one
Down payment: 9,101,099
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 900k may take awhile don't have tht much
paste a tektek of your dream avi:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Human A Potion
Red Babushka (Dress)
Cat's Tangle
Bad Dog Leash (Collar)
Band of Bremen (Starstruck Eyes)
Vega's Love (Kiss)
All-Star Cheer: Uni-Hornets (Ponytail)
Black Swan (Position One)
Nitemare Crown (Petite Crown)

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lily Waterleaf

Lowest MP is 3,300,000g. To solidify 50,000g weekly payments for 36 weeks your down payment needs to be a minimum of 1,500,000g. Do you agree to that?

yeah that isn't a problem smile thank you!

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
halloweencrazy

hello

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
halloweencrazy

For future reference you should copy/paste the code because it quotes the person who needs to read it. If this thread was fast-moving, I may have never seen this. Also, my form has an agreement attached to it that you need to agree to by copy/pasting it with your request.

All that aside, you need to put in a request for ONE item at a time keeping in mind that there is a maximum deadline limit of 36 weeks. This means if your weekly payment multiplied by 36 added with your down payment is lower than the lowest buy price in the Marketplace, your request will be denied (unless we already have the item in stock, I may give some leway).

Does all that make sense?

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lily Waterleaf

Great news, I bought a cheaper one for 2,700,000g. Your down payment is 900,000g and your weekly payment minimum is 50,000g.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff