Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are my prices?

OMG, they're so cheeeeap!! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
Really cheap! You deserve more! 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Cheaper than expected 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Fair 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
Expensive... :( 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Are you kidding me?? You cheap jerk! That's WAY expensive! 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
OMG, I'm not going to pay that much for that crap! >:( 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore Option 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

star_assassin
Ooh, this is a nifty idea! If you're ever hiring (although I don't see why you would need some help, your writing is magnificent! ^_^), please contact me. wink
No, sorry, I probably won't be hiring, I don't need the help at this point. sweatdrop Thanks for the compliment though, if you ever need any help with writing or need an affiliate feel free to ask. ^_^
Order Form for Avatar Epic:

Short Story or Haiku?:short story
Picture of Avatar:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name of Your Avatar/Main Character:NOLDER RIVLEN
Any Details You Wish Me to Include? (Plot, Character's personality, Items you want mentioned, etc.):i pefer to stay behind the scenes and manipulate others then watch the chaotic results i like irony and odd twists to a story im an assassain and my weapons are a short sword and a dagger
Total Price:350
Trade Sent?:yes

i really like your idea its cool cool
you read the apprentice seris too? eek i thought i was the only one who even knew those books existed. i dont remember which book i read last but i know i didnt read the entire seris sad i really wanted to but i kept forgeting to check if there was a new one out. the only one i have left is mark of the crown i lost all the others cry
Yes! I love that series! I'm pretty sure the last volume I read was Call to Vengeance... Some of my favorite characters were Cerasi, Astri, Siri, Tahl, and Bant. ^_^ And Obi-wan is my favorite guy Jedi.

I have some questions regarding your order...I will PM them to you.
that shows how much of the seris i really read i dont know any of them! the last thing i remember was xanatos(sp?) was at the jedi temple and.... i dont remember gonk have you read the sword of truth seris or wheel of time? those are my current addictions in books right now. oh i changed my order so its no longer starwars its just an assassain in a fantasy/made up world.

edit: wait was bant from that garden place?
Ok, I know where you left off in the books then... Bant was Obi-wan's best friend from the Jedi Temple. The girl who came from this sea creature planet or something... She can hold her breath for a really long time under water.

No, I haven't read those, but I HAVE heard of the Wheel of Time Series. So many books I have to read... So little time. @_@
Order accepted.
XxDARTH RIVLENxX

Short Story or Haiku?:short story
Picture of Avatar:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name of Your Avatar/Main Character:NOLDER RIVLEN
Any Details You Wish Me to Include? (Plot, Character's personality, Items you want mentioned, etc.):i pefer to stay behind the scenes and manipulate others then watch the chaotic results i like irony and odd twists to a story im an assassain and my weapons are a short sword and a dagger
Trade Sent?:yes

i really like your idea its cool cool
oh her! i remember now. so did they ever get xanatos? the wheel of time is really good if you like fantasy/fiction which i do. im on book 10 crossroads of twilight. what kind of books do you like?
i confirmed the trade 3nodding
claps! good story i luaghed when he called me pumpkin pajamas stupid rofl
can i order for a friend? i can make her avi on tektek so you can see her avi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Short Story or Haiku?:story
Name of Your Avatar/Main Character:umm her name is babo517
Any Details You Wish Me to Include? (Plot, Character's personality, Items you want mentioned, etc.):not that i know of but try to make it funny
Trade Sent?:not yet
oh and she has a kiki kitty in her arms but tektek doesnt have that position
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
oh her! i remember now. so did they ever get xanatos? the wheel of time is really good if you like fantasy/fiction which i do. im on book 10 crossroads of twilight. what kind of books do you like?
Yeah, though he comitted suicide. He jumped into a tar pit or lava pit or something like that when cornered by Obi-wan and Qui-gon. Can't really remember all of the details... My bro thought that he wasn't really dead, but I'm not sure whether he finished the series, so I don't know...

Well I like fantasy most. Harry Potter, of course, is my all-time favorite... I also like Holes, the Chronicles of Narnia, and the Xanth series. I tried reading the Dragons of Pern series, but I couldn't get through the first book... Not sure what it was, maybe I didn't find many of the charaters interesting or the plot didn't pick up or something like that... Something about it was a strain on my eyes or something... *Rambles* Oh yeah, I started reading The Phantom of the Opera too, but didn't finish that one either... Oh, and the Herculeah Jones series was good...murder mysteries. ^^

I tend to like stuff that features awesome female characters who can do magic, I like romance but not sexual content... Action is good but not in excess... And I like comedy too, but not, like, all about the comedy, you know? Icing on the cake...you get sick if you have too much, and you need the actual cake first. But some people DO like just the icing... *More rambles*

All in all I'm mostly into anime these days, the only books I ever really read are Harry Potter.
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
Trade Sent?:not yet
Gotta send the trade before I'll consider. 3nodding

Yeah, comissioning for friends is fine. Do you want her name to be Bobo then?
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
claps! good story i luaghed when he called me pumpkin pajamas stupid rofl
Yeah, lol, it was a stretch trying to come up with a reason for an assassin to be wearing pumpkins... xd But I still like it. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff