Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are my prices?

OMG, they're so cheeeeap!! 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 3 ]
Really cheap! You deserve more! 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
Cheaper than expected 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Fair 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 12 ]
Expensive... :( 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Are you kidding me?? You cheap jerk! That's WAY expensive! 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
OMG, I'm not going to pay that much for that crap! >:( 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore Option 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

TEMORARILY CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER. WILL RE-OPEN WHEN ALL CURRENT ORDERS ARE FILLED. PLEASE COME AGAIN LATER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

~*~*~*Short Stories*~*~*~
User Image
~*~*About your Avatar!*~*~

Do you like to read? Dressed up your avi to look like an awesome ninja/other genre? Your avatar have a look with a story to tell?
Then this is for you!

Here at Avatar Epic, I'm ready to write a 1-2 page story about your avatar. Either give me specifics about what you would like your story to include, or just give me a look at your avatar and let my imagination soar! Perfect for your Profile (About section) or your Gaia Journal! (Story can be linked in your signature) Read on to learn how to order and more!

Avatar Epic also offers Avatar Haiku! A three line Japanese Poem about your avatar! Perfect for sigs!

Updates:
12/30/05 FAQ updated
12/24/05 FAQ updated
12/23/05 Two new rules added! FAQ first draft added!

Table of Contents:
1st Post: About, Updates, Table of Contents, Order Complete, Now Serving, Pending Order
2nd Post: Rules
3rd Post: FAQ
4th Post: Story Example(s)
5th Post: How to Order
6th Post: Links

Order Complete:
The Morrow
Kyedin
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
Shinku Shukumei

Now Serving:

Order Pending:
anime_lover77 (p.6)
Grinfish (p.7)
Kaoru-dono13 (p.7)
wolfe demon (p. 12)
King of Green (p.6) *At the end of the list upon request
~*Rules*~

1. Please be courteous to all users, no flaming, constructive criticism, no foul language, etc.
2. Please follow ordering instructions EXACTLY! I'm new at this, and I would prefer to not be confused!
3. Please make sure you have read the Mini Shops Rules and Regulations, and obey them.
4. No stealing my writing! I'm quite aware that writing theft is harder to prevent than art theft, so please, just be nice!!! I have the power to report theft!
5. Bumping is allowed, but only if I'm not on the first page. You are welcome to chat here, but only if it is concerning my shop. (This is a kind of rule... Right now I don't really see how it could be a problem, so it's ok in certain amounts... When in doubt, my word is final)
6. Suggestions are welcome, not demands, and only post them here, do not PM me please.
7. Failure to obey rules will get you on my blacklist!
8. NO STORIES WILL BE BASED ON ANY ANIME, MANGA, MOVIE, TV, BOOK, OR OTHER MEDIA. I don't think it's a good idea because of copywrite issues, (as I AM making gold off of this...) and it would be way too difficult to try to convey the media accurately, especially if I am unfamiliar with it. Avatar Epic was intended to be based SOLELY upon users's avatars on GaiaOnline. You MAY use avatar edits, but the artist must present me with written permission, and the edit may not be based on any media. However, if it's based off of something generic such as a 'priestess', that's fine. But something like a 'Saiyan' is not ok. Does that make sense? If you're unsure, just ask and I will let you know.
9. Stories/Haiku MAY NOT and WILL NOT include swearing, explicit sexuality, explicit violence, yaoi/yuri/homosexuality, smoking/drinking/drugs.
10. If you are tipping, please specify if you are doing so. It's kind of annoying to have to ask and make sure you typed your amount correctly... sweatdrop
~*Frequently Asked Questions*~

Q: Oh! I want one! PM me when you get online, ok?
A: No! If you would like to order, please post your order HERE, regardless of my online status. I will see your order when I get back online.

Q: I have a question...
A: Ask away! It'll most likely get added to here. xd

Q: I can't think of anything in particular I want for the story... Can I just let you look at the avatar and give you free reign?
A: Absolutely! Those are my favorite types of orders! I only let customers decide the plot, etc., because I know some people are picky and would be upset if their story turned out to be something completely different from what they had in mind. All I need is a look at the avatar you want me to use; the rest is all imagination! biggrin

Q: Are you hiring?
A: Not at this time, no. But please don't get discouraged! Writing skills are awesome. 3nodding

Q: Which avatar do I have you use? The one I have now? Or the one I want?
A: Whichever avatar you want me to use. I don't care whether it's your current avatar, a friend's, or something from an avatar simulator, etc.

Q: Ooh! Can you make it based on this Anime/Manga/Movie/TV/Book/Other Media??
A: I'm sorry, but no. I don't think it's a good idea because of copywrite issues, (as I AM making gold off of this...) and it would be way too difficult to try to convey the media accurately, especially if I am unfamiliar with it. Avatar Epic was intended to be based SOLELY upon users's avatars on GaiaOnline.

Q: Can I use an avatar edit?
A: Yes, but the artist must present me with written permission, and the edit may not be based on any media. However, if it's based off of something generic such as a 'priestess', that's fine. But something like a 'Saiyan' is not ok. Does that make sense? If you're unsure, just ask and I will let you know.

Q: What if I dressed up my avatar (with Gaia items) to look like (Insert Media Character here) from (Insert Media here)?
That all depends. No, I won't allow it if you want me to make the story about that media character. If I can come up with something for your avatar that is not based on the media, then it's alright. Really, do you people really want another story about your favorite anime character?? confused

Q: Can I comission one for a friend?
A: Yes! Just fill out the order form just the same with a picture of your friend's avatar. If you want confidentiality, you MAY PM me, but ONLY for friend comissions!

Q: OMG, I accidently deleted my story!! DD: crying Do you still have it??
A: Most likely, yes. As I'm considering a career as a novelist, I will most likely be keeping these stories as examples of my work. ^^

That's all for now!
~*Story Example(s)*~

Short Story-350g*
An example of a story I wrote for Vicky Violet can be found in her Journal. (Avatar no longer available)

An example for a story I wrote for Kyedin, story and avatar can be viewed in her profile.

Haiku-50g*
Example Haiku for Vicky Violet: (View avatar in links above)
Flowers adorn me
Demons are here to curse me
But beauty prevails

Example Haiku for The Morrow: (Avatar not yet available)
I'm in black, so what?
My parasol says good night
Don't cross me, I'm smart

*Prices are subject to change
~*How to Order*~

1. Fill out this order form and post it HERE! Do not PM me!
[size=24]Order Form for Avatar Epic:

Short Story or Haiku?:
Picture of Avatar:
Name of Your Avatar/Main Character:
Any Details You Wish Me to Include? (Plot, Character's personality, Items you want mentioned, etc.):
Total Price:
Trade Sent?:
[/size]

2. YOU send the trade with the right amount, and please put Avatar Epic in the subject title so that I don't get confused. If there is any confusion I will PM you about it.

Prices:
Short Story-350g
Haiku-50g

3. I will write your story/haiku and PM you the first paragraph/line to prove that I have completed the work. NO CANCELING THE TRADE AFTER IT IS FIRST SENT! I don't want you deciding to steal the first bit and finish it yourself or suddenly deciding you don't like it and canceling. I may give out discounts if I feel that I couldn't work well with it or it's not long enough. NO ASKING FOR DISCOUNTS!

4. I will confirm the trade.

5. You confirm the trade again and PM me saying you have done so, and I will PM you the finished story/haiku.

If I do not get back to you within a week, you may PM me and ask about it. If I don't get back to you for two weeks you may cancel your order. I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE GAIA, AND OTHER GAIA DUTIES, SO PLEASE DON'T HASSLE ME!
~*Links:*~

(None as of yet...)
You may now POST!!! mrgreen blaugh heart
I like the idea and eventually I plan on getting one. First I wanna get a good costume to use though.
That costume's pretty good already, though. I can imagine a story forming already... ^^; But please feel free to take the time to prepare the costume you wish to use. ^_^
I might want a both! just pm when you get online.

Gaian

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
That's fun, however im not english i might not understand what you write
Ulrich_Von_Litchenstien
I might want a both! just pm when you get online.
I would prefer NOT to PM you, as it's highly annoying to have to chase after you... stare

[Keyboard_Attacker]
That's fun, however im not english i might not understand what you write
Aw, that's too bad. sad Where are you from, then?
Order Form for Avatar Epic:

Short Story or Haiku?: Haiku, please!
Picture of Avatar: (will be updated momentarily, but can be found in my sig if that is alright.)
Name of Your Avatar/Main Character: Morrow
Any Details You Wish Me to Include? (Plot, Character's personality, Items you want mentioned, etc.): Personality: Slightly depressing person, cynical. possibly evil?
Total Price: 50+tip
Trade Sent?: not yet, but i will send it after im done typing this...so whenever you read this, the trade should be sent. biggrin

edit:don't mention the minis cause im thinking of giving up on them.
Woot! Meh first customer! Order form accepted.
The Morrow
Order Form for Avatar Epic:

Short Story or Haiku?: Haiku, please!
Picture of Avatar: (will be updated momentarily, but can be found in my sig if that is alright.)
Name of Your Avatar/Main Character: Morrow
Any Details You Wish Me to Include? (Plot, Character's personality, Items you want mentioned, etc.): Personality: Slightly depressing person, cynical. possibly evil?
Total Price: 50+tip
Trade Sent?: not yet, but i will send it after im done typing this...so whenever you read this, the trade should be sent. biggrin

edit:don't mention the minis cause im thinking of giving up on them.
bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces