-1 1 100.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter
Razor_Swordsman

Tynave Jenson, One Shot Jenson

User Image
While zane was being quiet she her self remained abit silent as well. It was one thing for somebody to comment on her looks. But to do it and offer a job on a team at the same time. That was a bit odd. Still her mind was leaning to the idea he was some how conected to the Umbra team. Given the timing of the reported loss of the younger brother. Deciding it would be a bit weird to just say that she smiled. "Thanks for the kind words. But I have yet to know your name or the name of the team you want me on before I could even consider it." She was in no rush to say yes to any thing. Even if this helmet head guy did say his team and it be the umbra's. But knowing an honest name and team name would make a big diffrence. Tynave was more then careful with such matters. Lifting the glass of water she drank from it for a few seconds before looking to Raymond.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

"Well if you thought he was nice then he might be. Would you mind giving me a name or description of the pilot looking for me." Zane asked as he noticed a young girl walk in the door.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond nodded at her hesitance to accept his proposal, until she knew what team and who he was. He spoke in understanding, " you have every right to know that, but i would prefer for that reveal we go away from prying eyes, at least the parking lot. Once you know those facts i think you will agree why i am hiding such facts til then."

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter
Razor_Swordsman

User Image
Deciding to respond to Zane first she smiled over to him. "Hes from my point of view you could say good looking. Blond hair. Not sure how tall or his eye color. Night time makes that hard to tell. Early twentys at the oldest. I would say make a show some how and he will show. He did say he owed me. I could send him your way if that works." Saying lightly before turning to helmet head. "Sure just lets enjoy the rest of our meal." Saying before returning to her meal. Not having much left to finish she was done in a few minutes. After getting her ticket she reached into her purse that was beside her chair. Pulling out a ten and two ones. Placing it on the table she stood up. "Shall we take this outside?" Asking in a light tone to the two. TY figured who he was by how he acted but had to be sure. If she was right then she would have to sleep on it for sure.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

Zane took Tynave's words into consideration but if he were to make a scene with his Zoid then he would be asking for unnecessary fights that he was trying to avoid. Zane paid for his meal then headed for the door and gave a wave to the young girl before exiting the building. When he left Zane took a seat on the same park bench and just thought about what he should do. "Maybe I could give an interview on Z.T.V. they would probably be ecstatic to have a famous pilot on their show. As well as give the pilot a chance to find me." Zane said but continued to think of ways that he could get the attention without drawing any pilots who want a fight.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
James Ryugi

User Image

James continued to make his way to his Zoid he left hidden away from prying eyes. While walking he noticed the sun was coming up. "Great glad I have a few energy drinks it should keep me awake later." James said out loud on his way to his destination. After a short walk with the sun coming up James made his way to his Zoid. "Sorry to keep you waiting buddy we are getting closer to Zane." After saying that James removed the large tarp covering his partner. When he removed it James folded it up and put it in the cockpit behind his seat and flew into the city.

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

█▇▅▄▄▅▇█ ⓂⒶⓇⒸⓄ ⓁⓄⓇⒾⓃⓏⓄ ⓊⓂⒷⓇⒶ Ⅲ █▇▅▄▃▃▄▅▇█

With attacks coming from all around him from the elephander and the rayse tiger it seemed Marco was in trouble. “Let see what you can do.” He says to the tiger as he pushes the zoids to its limits going from 0 to 300 km/h in no time, with such great speed the tiger shot forward. The attacks collided with one another creating a massive blast, a few shots were able to hit the Brastle but nothing to damaging, his AZ Hyper 3-Shot Shock Cannon was out of commission though. Marco opens a comlink between only him and Lex. “Hey, I can’t believe you’re not playing fair Lex, especially with an old friend” the pilot says before a screen pops up in front of Lex reveling the mystery pilot to be her old friend Marco. Marco sent a message saying backup and the coordinates where he was to a young girl who he had hired to be on the team. I hope she gets here soon, marco thinks.

User Image

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

“The Tex team vs. the Liev team, battle mode 0992. Ready? Fight!” he says signally with his arms to begin the battle. The ref says. Tex smiled when the battle began and already the buster eagle was swooping down. “Man that’s loud, but I bet this will hurt worse.” Still hidden by the sand the stealth viper begins firing both its Small Caliber Anti-Aircraft Laser Machineguns, coming from the sand it should be a complete surprise and throw most pilots off or at least shake their confidence a bit.

User Image

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond smirked under his helmet as his food finally arrived. Moving his helmet so his mouth was exposed, he wolfed down his meal so he could finish at the same time as Tynave. For getting a new pilot really took priority. He then got the ticket and paid before getting up and said, " let's." Being the gentleman he offered his hand if not his arm so they can leave the restaurant together.

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter
Razor_Swordsman

User Image
Tynave took his hand for the short distance out side with some hesitance. Once out side she let go and waved to Zane as he left. Turning to face helmet head. Smiling with a tilt of her head. "So I must ask are you who I think you are?" Asking in a light tone while holding her purse in one hand. It wasn't a large purse. Just big enouph to hold a small thing of makeup, keys to the garage, and her wallet. Phone of course time to time. She didn't have to know his face or see it to figure he liked her to some degree. Though she was wondering to what degree. If he was obsessed then teaming up would be a very bad idea. Thus why she wanted to talk in the parking lot just incase.

User Image
User Image
Saki

Saki was finishing her own breakfast, when she noticed the three other people leaving. One of the guys waved to her, earning a wave back at him, as Saki smiled. A few moments later, Saki had finished, and payed her bill. ' Got to get back to Skeely,' Saki thought. Getting up, Saki quickly jogged back to where her zoid waited. Upon arrival, Saki heard a beeping in Skeely's cockpit. " Hey, look's like a message," Saki noticed. Quickly climbing into the soul tiger's seat, Saki began reading the message. The team that hired her, was calling her to a place near by. Asking for help, apparently already in a fight.

" That was quick, come on Skeely," Saki said. Turning the control's, quickly getting Skeelly to turn and get into a run. It took a few moments, going at Skeely's speed, for Saki to began to see the fight. The Soul tiger let out a roar, as it ran to stand next to another tiger zoid. A Brastle tiger, must be a new zoid he just got. " Hey, there Marc, you called," Saki announced, opening a comlink to him. Saki had actually met him before, on one of her single fight runs. Shortly after meeting him, he had helped her father's business. And, she had told him she was looking for a team, and he invited her. So, her she was, wondering what was going on.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond nodded as he spoke to her, " Your guess is probably right, i have been hiding about as well as an ostrich, but never the less..." He then removed his helmet and showed his face to her fully as he spoke, " alright proper introduction time, My name is Raymond Tiberius Umbra. And the team i was talking about was Team Umbra. as i'm sure the news has reported, my younger brother has left to persue his own battle vision leaving me with his zoid and a spot to fill. "

Beloved Lover

User Image

User Image

Lexiomara scoffed a bit seeing everyone trying to jump in. She was just frustrated but she really didn't like people thinking she couldn't handle herself. "Guys back off, seriously. I'm fine." She said a bit more sternly before the other com link opened up, she looked at Marco a bit mad. "Really Marco? you couldn't have just talked to me or called? You know I don't like surprises." She said as she unarmed her guns. "Guys stop. Okay? He's a friend." She said with a sigh as she pushed the controls forward and made her way towards his brastle tiger. "What did you want to talk about? Asides start a mini war."

User Image

Dangerous Millionaire

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

“Well for one I was having fun with the mini war. But in all seriousness I do have something or importance.” Marco didn’t disarm his weapons, he never did no matter the situation. “I left Team Umbra and my brother, I left my zoid, my home and my company. I have been reborn as you can see with this new zoid, what I need to ask you is of great importance. Both our zoids are amazing tiger type zoids piloted by even more amazing pilots, we have known each other for nearly our whole life’s, I know you can feel that destiny is pushing us together.” He stopped for a moment. “I need you, together we will be able to accomplish anything we set out to do.” It was rare to see Marco in a serious mood, it almost never happened, so now that it was happening it was clear it ment something.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

Zane just looked up when he saw an unfamiliar flying Zoid enter the city. This Zoid had peaked his interest. Zane decided to see who this pilot was. When he got there he saw what looked like the description of the pilot he was looking for. "Great it looks like I found this pilot." Zane thought to himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff