<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond picked up his motorcycle helmet and headed for the door, but called out to grave, " hold all my calls, grave." Taking a page from his brother's playbook, Raymond put the helmet on his head and the jetted off to go find himself some action. But first his stomach needed some attention, so he stopped at a small looking diner, figuring that no one would think an Umbra would come to such a place. But just to be on the safe side, he kept his helmet on, to hide the Umbra family trademark, bright red hair. Parking, he got off and pocketed his keys before actually going inside. keeping the visor of his helmet lowered, he found himself a table to sit at where he could watch the whole room, for any real potentials and not just someone, who talked a big game and hoped that, that got them in.

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter
Razor_Swordsman

Tynave Jenson, One Shot Jenson

User Image
She noticed a man in a helmet and the blue haired guy from the other night walk in. Not finding it odd that the guy in the helmet kept it on. Alot tend to do that for some reason or another. Tynave waved to the blue haired guy and remembered something. "Your from the bench last night right?" Asking in a light low tone so she didn't seam like yelling in a small space. She had decided on the pancakes with blueberrys and had ordered them just when the two entered. Her eyes drifted to her purse as she felt her phone vibrate. It was a reminder to pick up the new controls she had ordered. Tynave looked around the place as if something was wrong then just focused back to Zane to hear his reply.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

It took Zane a few minutes to remember the he replied. "Yes I was on the bench last night. Strange remembering me from such a place." Zane said in a polite tone. Zane was curious why she remembered him from such a place but figured that she would tell him.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond spied Tynave as he was looking at the menu. He instantly recognized her, for he was right beside his brother in watching her matches, but Raymond had another reason for watching her in action. she was one of the few solo warriors that he actually found attractive and it wasn't just because she had a smoking hot body. To Raymond her beauty was matched by her skill in battle, he would give her the spot if she wanted it but there was a small problem. He had no idea how to approach her with the offer, he was not as practiced with such things as his brother was, though he suspected that, that was only because he was drunk practically all the time.

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter
Razor_Swordsman

User Image
She got chills up her back that made her look around again before facing Zane. "Im a sniper. I got to have a good memery of faces and such and zoids a like. How would I be able to spot them from a far if I couldn't remember." Saying with a smile she had a hard time learning that skill but after so long it just came natural for her. Often she had to memorize small defects to try to avoid confusing her targets in war games with doubles. Total time in close range combat both on foot and in zoid was nothing compared to her time beind a scope. "Your a pilot too. Just not sure what type. I would guess but from the rumor I heard last night. You got a tight new zoid. Oh forgive me. I am Tynave Jenson." She figured she would wait to tell him about the guy wanting to find him later.

User Image
William "Will" Carter

User Image

Will stopped the Dragoon nest and had to adjust all systems to handle the quick stop. He heard the strange person speak about Lexi. He knew Knox would be out there due to the guys's challange. he watched from the cockpit as the fight went on. When he noticed the firepower the Brastle Tiger used he knwew they would need the help. Will amde his way to the hanger and hopped into his Elephander. The hanger opened and Will made his way out. He stood to the side watching the Brastle Tiger waiting for a lock on him. When he had a lcok he smiled. "All energy to weapons. Full barrage Fire!" Every weapons on the Elephander from its dual barreled fourtyfive milimeter beam gun to its hyper laser guns fired onto the Brastle Tiger. The Zoid began to overheated as the zoid attacked.

User ImageUser Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

"A sniper huh... I take it you use a small zoid maybe a gun sniper or a snipe master?" Zane said a little concerned about a rumor going around about his Zoid. "Well pleased to meet you Tynave Jenson, I am Zane Suluco." Zane said as he introduced himself. "Right now I'm an aerial pilot but I've dabbled in various Zoids but that was a long time ago. I am curious about who you heard this rumor from?" Zane asked intrigued.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond caught himself staring at her as she talked with another pilot, by the looks of him anyway. he finally picked out what he wanted and told the waitress what it was. first came his drink, he pulled up his helmet so only his mouth was exposed so he could take a sip from the straw before replacing the helmet back in place.

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter
Razor_Swordsman

User Image
She smiled for a second at his mentioning of her zoid type. Listening to the rest she was about to speak when her food wad delivered. Nodding to the waitress she then went on to speak to Zane while looking over to him. "A guy is looking to team up with ya. Seams hes been hunting for ya for a while. Your right about my zoid. Its a gun sniper. I want a snipe master but I dont trust any body to be the pilot while I do the sniping." She gave some thought and then spoke again. "Airial pilot huh. Thats a bit rare but cool. I would ask what zoid but it seams a bit secretive so I will drop that idea." She said making note of what little she saw out of the corner of her eye of the helmet head guy. Force of habit of course.

User Image

Tipsy Firestarter

Zane Suluco

User Image

"Someone has been hunting for me just to team up. Well that is a turn of events." Zane said as the waitress came back with his food. Zane just smiled and gave thank you to the waitress. "It has been a while since I have been on a battlefield let alone on a team. I might take him up on his offer depending on the type of person as well as pilot he is." Zane said thinking out loud when he caught himself. Zane woofed down his pancakes and Orange Juice and just smiled. "Excuse me man with the helmet on you've been looking this way why don't you join us it would be a little more convenient don't you think." Zane said loud enough due to the fact that he knew that the man had been staring for a while.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond waited for his food, and ever so often would more then once catch himself staring at Tynave, which frustrated him, not like he would show it but it did. One would think that the president of a company like Umbra corp, would know how to talk to a beautiful woman, more so one he is attracted to. For god sakes, him and his brother were cover models for Zoid Warriors Monthly, on more then one occasion, and they had posed for a slew of women's magazines, both individually and together, if only cause they were pure eye candy. If the woman at the magazines were to be believed anyway. All that exposure and Raymond still would get tongue tied when talking to a woman that registered on the hotness scale.

With Zane's words, he knew he was busted, looking around to make sure that he was not talking to some other guy with a helmet on. He picked up his drink and went over to them as he then asked, " as long as it would not be a problem, if you two would rather talk alone." His voice was slight distorted since he was talking through the helmet.

Dangerous Spotter

Recallshifter
Razor_Swordsman

User Image
She didn't say much while he ate she her self started to eat when he called out to the guy watching them. TY thought he was watching them but didn't want to say any thing. She smiled when he asked if it was okay to sit with them. Well near them seeing as she wasn't sharing a table with Zane. "Its okay. Were just talking about some pilot trying to hunt him down. Seamed nice enouph so he might be good for a team mate for ya." The last part was directed over to Zane.

((Im going out for a bit be back in a while. xD))

User Image

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

~Raymond Tiberius Umbra~

Raymond found a table that was a happy medium between the two, so he could at the very least eavesdrop on what they were talking about. The only down side was now if he stared at tynave it will be more obvious which one of them he was looking at. So he took a bit of a deep breath before he spoke, " speaking of looking for a partner, my team has really fallen apart as of late and i'm down a pilot. he left me his long range zoid all i need is a pilot, and in doing my research i thought of you Tynave Jenson, you are an excellent sniper i have followed your single's career and you are a beautiful woman, i would love it if you joined me on my team."
User Image
Saki

A light growl sounded from the soul Tiger, aiming to wake the girl on its paw. Opening her eyes, the girl stared up at the large tiger zoid. Blinking a few times, Saki sat up, scratching her head. " Did I sleep out here all night?" Saki asked, looking up at her friend. Skeely, again, gave a light growl.

" Wow, I must have been tired...huh?" Saki said, still scratching her head. No wonder why she felt cold, wonder it didn't wake her up. Giving a light shrug, Saki pulled a small piece of paper from her pocket. ' Meet in this town,' Some of the contents read. She had got it a few days back, and invite to a team. So, here she was, but she didn't really know where to go. " Guess I'll just wait, and see If I get any more messages," Saki said, but was soon silenced by her stomach.

" I guess some breakfast would be nice thought, I'll be back Skeely," Saki said, waving to her partner. Running off, Saki began looking for anywhere that sold breakfast. It didn't take long, before she entered the door of a restaurant. Taking a seat, Saki looked around her, curious at the other people there. Near her, where a couple of guys, and a girl talked. Minding her own business, looking over at a waitress, Saki ordered some eggs and tea. Leaving her to wait in silence.

Tipsy Explorer

Liev was in Burn quickly and smiled largly as he started to flip switcfheds and get teh zoid into the air. it was not long until the the pair where flying over the battle feild that they had agreed on with teh large man Tex. "Ok Bud, i dont know what this guy drives or his skill level so lets just swoop in quick and give it a quick scan.." Burn quickly reacted to Lievs motions and the zoid dove down swooping down letting out a loud screech as pulled up only off of the ground 5 feet before it slowly started to pull up. Looking over his scanners he was trying to find anything to find this Tex guy and his zoid. "what to look for.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff