Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
((^^;; eh heh.))

"So...Who's staying here?" Rezi started. She stepped near one of the pods. "I know I'm definately going..."

"I'm going too!" Yuugi added.

"I know the most about the virtual world so I'm going as well!" Mokuba spoke next.

"Are you sure you're not going because you want to save Kaiba most of all Rez?" Tristan added for no reason. Rezi glared, not noticing the faint blush on her cheeks.

"NO! Now you can't go Tristan! I'm not going just to save Kaiba...hmph..." she finished, muttering some more stuff.
Nin-Ken Nero
((^^;; eh heh.))

"So...Who's staying here?" Rezi started. She stepped near one of the pods. "I know I'm definately going..."

"I'm going too!" Yuugi added.

"I know the most about the virtual world so I'm going as well!" Mokuba spoke next.

"Are you sure you're not going because you want to save Kaiba most of all Rez?" Tristan added for no reason. Rezi glared, not noticing the faint blush on her cheeks.

"NO! Now you can't go Tristan! I'm not going just to save Kaiba...hmph..." she finished, muttering some more stuff.

((Okay, I'm going to put Aoki out of character by not making her sing 'Rezi and Seto kissin' in a tree! Kay-eye-ess-ess-eyen-en-gee!))

Aoki gave Rezi that 'I know what you're thinking' stare (Meg can do that! It's so....Eerie.))

'I'm coming because......ah, heck. Because I'm coming....is there any food in there?'

((Ah...the famous cat behaviour.....'if they don't have food, I don't care.'))

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tristan raised his hands in surrender. "Come on now, Denial is such a nasty thing!"

"SO IS MY FOOT CONNECTING WITH YOUR FRIEND BELOW THE BELT!" Rezi shouted, as Yugi and Mokuba pounced on her, to prevent Tristan such damage.

Tristan stuck out his tongue. "You like Kaiba! You like Kaiba!"

Rezi growled. "You better watch your back...." she muttered and then looked at Aoki.

She blushed even more. "I DON'T like hiiiiiim!!! I can see it in your face!"

Yugi and Mokuba sighed in unison. "Yep. she likes him."

bakurako's Senpai

((may I please be Anzu?))
Nin-Ken Nero
Tristan raised his hands in surrender. "Come on now, Denial is such a nasty thing!"

"SO IS MY FOOT CONNECTING WITH YOUR FRIEND BELOW THE BELT!" Rezi shouted, as Yugi and Mokuba pounced on her, to prevent Tristan such damage.

Tristan stuck out his tongue. "You like Kaiba! You like Kaiba!"

Rezi growled. "You better watch your back...." she muttered and then looked at Aoki.

She blushed even more. "I DON'T like hiiiiiim!!! I can see it in your face!"

Yugi and Mokuba sighed in unison. "Yep. she likes him."

'Woowoowoo!....*mou* okay, I'll shut up about Re-chan liking Seto-kun if you guys shut up about it, so STFU ALREADY!!!'

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Rezi huffed as Tristan nodded, fingers crossed behind his back.

"Shall we get going?" Yugi started.

Rezi took her seat, Then Mokuba, then the rest piled in.

Mokuba sat next to Yugi. "Aoki, you can sit next to Me or Rezi...I don't care really...and the last two are for Buka and Joey!"

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
((I don't think anyone is Anzu, so I guess you can be her, just check with Buka first.))
((Can I play Mai?))
Nin-Ken Nero
Rezi huffed as Tristan nodded, fingers crossed behind his back.

"Shall we get going?" Yugi started.

Rezi took her seat, Then Mokuba, then the rest piled in.

Mokuba sat next to Yugi. "Aoki, you can sit next to Me or Rezi...I don't care really...and the last two are for Buka and Joey!"

'Naraku, I'll sit beside Mokuba!'Aoki murmured, and sat beside Rezi.
Buka looked at Mokuba and nodded as she took her place in one of the pods. This should be interesting to say the least, even though she didn't really know that much about this Virtual World.

Alright then. Let's get this over with.

Buka said, resting back in her pod. She knew that somehow this was actually going to be exciting. Even though they would all be risking their lives to save Seto.

(Anzu's free so you can be her Chibi_tomb_robber, and you can be Mai, Gemini)
Bukasha 2K
Buka looked at Mokuba and nodded as she took her place in one of the pods. This should be interesting to say the least, even though she didn't really know that much about this Virtual World.

Alright then. Let's get this over with.

Buka said, resting back in her pod. She knew that somehow this was actually going to be exciting. Even though they would all be risking their lives to save Seto.

(Anzu's free so you can be her Chibi_tomb_robber, and you can be Mai, Gemini)

Aoki huffed impaitiantly. 'Lets go already!'

bakurako's Senpai

Anuz sighed a little, "where could they be?"she said aloud. She wasn't sure where her friends went too, so she went off looking for them.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tristan made sure every one was in their respective pods, and then he looked at the lever.

"Virtual Upload...now!" he spoke, pulling it downward.

Rezi felt a little weird about this; she could feel herself separating from her body and that was just creepy.

~*~

Next, she, Mokuba, and Yugi appeared in a graveyard.

"Oh this is really comforting..." she started. Mokuba walked ahead of her.

"Nevermind the graveyard, let's just find Seto." he started. Rezi followed, and then a piece of the Earth to the right of them shook momentarily and then three duel Monsters popped out.

"Zanki, Dragon Zombie, and Crass Clown..." Yugi started, looking at the three zombies.

"How do we get rid of them?" Rezi asked.

"Watch and learn!" Mokuba started, drawing a card. He jumped back and raised it above his head. It began to glow brightly.

"I summon the Rude Kaiser!"

Rude Kaiser appeared, and slashed away at one of the zombies. Yugi and Rezi nodded and drew cards, raising it above their heads.

"Dark Magician Girl!"

"Dark Magician!" Yugi finished, drawing his spellcaster as Rezi finished hers.

"Double Dark Magic Attack!" they shouted in unison, and Rezi paused mid way.

"Can we NOT do that freaky unison thing?" she added on.

The Spellcasters easily got rid of the zombies, and the monsters disappeared.

"Well that was easy...but where do we go now?"
((May I rp Otogi as well? Because if I'm a second character, It'l be easier for me to make the setting of wherever in the virtual world Aoki might be. She doesn't want to be alone!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff