Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Sora Suzuki
Favorite monster: Vampire Lord
Dragon(s): Hyozanryu
Other info: (optional) ....((lol its optional)
Love interest(s): None... yet.
Can I be in?

Name: Hikari Chino
Favorite monster: Amazoness Swordswoman
Dragon(s): BEWD
Other info: She moved from Tokyo after her father died. She now lives with her grandmother. She has played Duel monsters for almost two years now. Her deck is mostly made up of effect monsters.
Love interest(s): Yami Yugi
is any1 posting here?

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
((Alright, Aoki, I think you can add Otogi in there too! I have no problemo with it, just check with Buka first!))
Name: Zero Saix
Favorite monster: Blue eyes shining dragon
Dragon(s): (dont know what you want for this part)
Other info: (optional) Hes very calm and level head untill you manage to make him angry.
Love interest(s): Mai Valitine
Buka looked around her for a moment, not really knowing where she ended up. But she was seperated from everyone else... and she hated that. But for now she decided to try and stay calm, they all had to find Seto even if they had to split up.

Of course... this is just my luck....

(Alright, I'll let you in Hikari.)

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Bukasha 2K
Buka looked around her for a moment, not really knowing where she ended up. But she was seperated from everyone else... and she hated that. But for now she decided to try and stay calm, they all had to find Seto even if they had to split up.

Of course... this is just my luck....

(Alright, I'll let you in Hikari.)

((O_o You DO know, they should've ended up in the same place? That's how the game starts. If you're playing a Multi-player game like Kaiba's VR game, everyone should be together. They ended up everywhere at the same time. Unless the game is a free for all, or Scavenger Games, or even games like Mario Party; then there's the loop hole. Because you walk around different spaces on each level in that game, but play the main games together. Think of it as Monopoly in a sense; Everyone started from GO, not three people start from go, while another starts at Park Place. The only time they've ever split up in Kaiba's VR game is where they went to go FIND Seto in the City, but they always come back together.

Nero is NOT trying to sound rude or nasty, but you and I know that's exactly what happened in the game, and that's how the game goes. If you stated somewhere in the rules that you can start from different places, then that's my apologies. Oh! And about the Five God Dragon thing, you DO know that the first time they meet it, They are on the Dragon's Seal meaning they can only play Dragon-Classed monsters. Nero has a feeling that you wanted to use a certain Wingweaver combo thingie to get her up to 6250 to destroy the Five God Dragon, because she is a monster of light. BUT I realize that you made an exception to the rule. So I'm guessing that there IS no Dragon's Seal.

Ou, Unless I must've mislead everyone when I put the Rezi, Mokuba, and Yugi ended up in the graveyard comment; I was assuming everyone saw it and knew where to go. sweatdrop ....guess not. But it you saw the Legendary Heroes Arc then I'm SURE you KNOW what happens.))
(No, I wasn't going to have Buka use the Wingweaver combo to beat the dragon. We were still going to do how it was with the Dragon Master Knight. I gave Buka her Luster Dragon so she'd have a dragon for the Dragon Seal. I should have clarified more... a little late to fix my post but I'll redo it on the next reply I guess. And I'll fix the first post so it's more understandable.)

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
((Tay then!))

Rezi's Dark Magician Girl returned to her deck first as she looked around the graveyard, which wasn't so inviting.

"Where do we go from here?" she asked, subconsciously rubbing her arms. Yuugi looked around, then Mokuba did.

"Hey look! It's one of those game sprites that help the players out! She reminds me of Tinkerbell!" Rezi spoke again as Yuugi and Mokuba watched the fairy fly off, leaving a trail of sparks of Magic behind. At the same time, a little red sprite was luring Buka outside as well, trying to reconnect Buka with the others, or lead her in to trouble.

Rezi, Yuugi, and Mokuba ran after the sprite and they lost it, once they came out to the edge of the cliff.

"Damn!" Rezi cursed. Yuugi frowned. "Now how do we go about rescuing Kaiba, if we're lost?"

Rezi gave a shrug, a determined look on her face; they were going to find Seto one way or another.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
(( crying Someone post! x_x Geez, we can't let threads diiiiie! What happened to our Anzu, Mai, and Jounouchi! I'ma puppet for Jou until his RPer comes back!))
Buka blinked for a moment, and spotted a little red fairy, deciding to follow it outside. Where it would lead her, she didn't know really. But it couldn't have been all bad. After all, she had a deck based on fairies and light monsters. So her admiration for the little creatures was almost luring her into a false sense of security, she didn't notice anything or anyone around her.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Bukasha 2K
Buka blinked for a moment, and spotted a little red fairy, deciding to follow it outside. Where it would lead her, she didn't know really. But it couldn't have been all bad. After all, she had a deck based on fairies and light monsters. So her admiration for the little creatures was almost luring her into a false sense of security, she didn't notice anything or anyone around her.

The Red Sprite collided with the Blue one soon after, leading Buka to where the others were. The Key Mace gave a huff and fluttered off. The Red Sprite Disappeared once Buka found her friends.

"Buka!" Yuugi started, turning to her, giving her a smile. "We found you!"

Rezi and Mokuba turned around giving smiles. "Well, now we're just missing Otogi and Aoki, but, let's just go." Rezi spoke.

"I think I found what the sprite was trying to show us!" Mokuba started, pointing to the city as they stood atop the cliff. Jounouchi looked over. "So...." he started, scratching his head.

"How do we get down there?" he finished. Rezi pulled two cards from her deck.

"Kaiser Dragon and Seiyaryu!" The dragons appeared and Rezi hopped onto Seiyaryu with Mokuba and Yuugi following Suit.

Jounouchi took Kaiser Dragon, offering his hand to help Buka on. "You comin?"
Hmm? Oh, sure.

Buka replied, taking Jounouchi's hand as she got on Kaiser Dragon. She could have gotten her Luster Dragon, but then again it would be pointless to have three if there was only five of them.

Now we just have to work on finding Kaiba.

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
Bukasha 2K
Hmm? Oh, sure.

Buka replied, taking Jounouchi's hand as she got on Kaiser Dragon. She could have gotten her Luster Dragon, but then again it would be pointless to have three if there was only five of them.

Now we just have to work on finding Kaiba.

"Right!" Mokuba replied this time, letting Seiyaryu take off into the air. Kaiser Dragon followed suit, worming behind them. (Y'know like the S-wave type thingie sorta like the wave they do at the games....I'm rambling.)

Rezi spotted the city through the clouds and she motioned for the Dragon to land. Seiyaryu followed its master's commands and landed by the entrance, trying not to scare any of the innocent villagers. Kaiser Dragon landed soon after, and Jounouchi hopped off. He caught Rezi, Yuugi, and Mokuba heading into the city, Seiyaryu having disappeared back into Rezi's deck.

"C'mon Buka, so we don't get left behind!" he started, offering his hand again.
Buka nodded, she didn't want to be left behind at all. She took Jou's hand as she hopped off the Kaiser Dragon. She smiled weakly before looking over her shoulder, noting Rezi, Yuugi and Mokuba heading toward the city.

Right... no one wants to be left behind, especially here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff