Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune frowned as Eris spoke. "So this Organization thinks that they can destroy the 'worlds' that mortals cherish and find this 'Kingdom Hearts' to supersede all of us," he said, not impressed by the idiotic idea. "They are not imaginative, although frankly of the remaining of our number... only Ares, you, myself, Venus, and Eros remain," he said flatly. He knew Ares, if alerted, would either send his general and brother Kratos who practically thrived off of the mindless chaos of battle, or come himself. He glanced towards the shore, his dark navy-black irises flickering with a soft blue aura. "Why do you hold those mortals so dear?" he said, a slight edge of curiosity in his voice.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune frowned as Eris spoke. "So this Organization thinks that they can destroy the 'worlds' that mortals cherish and find this 'Kingdom Hearts' to supersede all of us," he said, not impressed by the idiotic idea. "They are not imaginative, although frankly of the remaining of our number... only Ares, you, myself, Venus, and Eros remain," he said flatly. He knew Ares, if alerted, would either send his general and brother Kratos who practically thrived off of the mindless chaos of battle, or come himself. He glanced towards the shore, his dark navy-black irises flickering with a soft blue aura. "Why do you hold those mortals so dear?" he said, a slight edge of curiosity in his voice.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"because i have lived as one" she states sighing. "to be honest, i left this world to continue living such a life"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune cocked his head, his eyebrow twitching upward; he, frankly, had never even imagined the idea. "Oh? I've never seen the appeal," he said dryly. "Where did the Thunderan come from?" he deadpanned.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune cocked his head, his eyebrow twitching upward; he, frankly, had never even imagined the idea. "Oh? I've never seen the appeal," he said dryly. "Where did the Thunderan come from?" he deadpanned.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"he came with me" "he is my friend"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune half turned away. "Deal with this Organization permanently," he said flatly as the dome collapsed, showing his storm had dissipated to little more than dark clouds that looked forbidding.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune half turned away. "Deal with this Organization permanently," he said flatly as the dome collapsed, showing his storm had dissipated to little more than dark clouds that looked forbidding.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"i plan to my friends on that i give my word" she giggles before walking off to the castle.

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
Sinbad shrugged. "You get used to it," he deadpanned. Hùbǎo grimaced, glancing at his clothes which were utterly soaked. "I do not mind being wet, yet... this is just plain annoying," he muttered.
Available Spells| Rasekō-kiri, Crystal Thunder, Shining Nova
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
Sinbad shrugged. "You get used to it," he deadpanned. Hùbǎo grimaced, glancing at his clothes which were utterly soaked. "I do not mind being wet, yet... this is just plain annoying," he muttered.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"oh hush i stopped it didn't i and used only words to do so" she states as she appears before them.

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
Sinbad chuckled a little. "You two married?" he quipped. Hùbǎo cocked an eyebrow, seeing no sign of rain or dampness on Kyrsten's clothes whatsoever. "Aye, ye did... but looks to me like ya ain't wet at all... while I look more like a drowned rat," he deadpanned, rolling his eyes as he half turned away. He was mildly surprised when a raven haired woman, Sinbad's wife Marina, threw a towel on his head from behind.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
Sinbad chuckled a little. "You two married?" he quipped. Hùbǎo cocked an eyebrow, seeing no sign of rain or dampness on Kyrsten's clothes whatsoever. "Aye, ye did... but looks to me like ya ain't wet at all... while I look more like a drowned rat," he deadpanned, rolling his eyes as he half turned away. He was mildly surprised when a raven haired woman, Sinbad's wife Marina, threw a towel on his head from behind.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"hello Marina" "i take your man still getting into trouble" she giggles and then punches sinbad's arm playfully. "and no we are not married" "that man was neptune god of the sea and trying to teach you mortal's to respect and fear the gods"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
"When doesn't he get into trouble? Sometimes I wonder why I married him... save for the boat," Marina quipped as Sinbad rolled his eyes. "If he wants our respect, he can do more than destroy everything we've got... fear... we don't have that much of it anymore.... not after what that flame headed guy who seemed so... dark... pulled," he said dryly, unaware that the particular one he'd just described was none other than Hades. Hùbǎo stumbled forward with the impact of the towel, not noticing Lea's foot sliding in front of his before he tripped, landing almost in Kyrsten's lap.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
"When doesn't he get into trouble? Sometimes I wonder why I married him... save for the boat," Marina quipped as Sinbad rolled his eyes. "If he wants our respect, he can do more than destroy everything we've got... fear... we don't have that much of it anymore.... not after what that flame headed guy who seemed so... dark... pulled," he said dryly, unaware that the particular one he'd just described was none other than Hades. Hùbǎo stumbled forward with the impact of the towel, not noticing Lea's foot sliding in front of his before he tripped, landing almost in Kyrsten's lap.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Kyrsten dodges and laughs. "no lap for you kitty" "and how did Hades get here" she asks as her eyes grow cold. "that b*****d should know better then to come here" "well i know whose a** i am kicking next" "no god steps into my domain without my saying so" "speaking of which i have given Neptune my spot as god of this world so be careful"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
"No idea, but he said something about Darkness rising and he intended to 'take advantage'," Marina said carefully. Sinbad snorted. "I don't see why the 'Inhuman Candle' would be interested here... we ain't dead," he grumbled. Hùbǎo grunted as he landed on the muddy ground. Hades, eh? I've never been fond of that old b*****d at all... I got nothing against theatrics and combat, but that guy never did think of doing it for fun... guy never was subtle, either," he muttered as he got to his knees, not really noticing or not caring about the mud now staining his fur and clothes. "Looks like you need a bath, furball," Marina quipped good-naturedly.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
"No idea, but he said something about Darkness rising and he intended to 'take advantage'," Marina said carefully. Sinbad snorted. "I don't see why the 'Inhuman Candle' would be interested here... we ain't dead," he grumbled. Hùbǎo grunted as he landed on the muddy ground. Hades, eh? I've never been fond of that old b*****d at all... I got nothing against theatrics and combat, but that guy never did think of doing it for fun... guy never was subtle, either," he muttered as he got to his knees, not really noticing or not caring about the mud now staining his fur and clothes. "Looks like you need a bath, furball," Marina quipped good-naturedly.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"yes please give him one" "and spike can take one with him" she says pointing to the dog rolling in the mud

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
"Sounds like a good idea," Marina said with amusement. Hùbǎo snorted before growling. "You know how I feel about dogs, Kyrsten... never had a fondness for 'em," he said sarcastically as he stood, glaring at the dog. "Oh? Spike isn't so bad... and I doubt Eris would mind helping," Marina quipped good-naturedly, winking at Kyrsten; she planned on taking care of Spike quite quickly... namely by shoving him overboard... while Kyrsten and her feline friend went the slower and more intimate route. She suspected Eris-Kyrsten would realize she was up to something as she guided them back down the slopes to the city and the ship. She gathered the bathing supplies they'd need and handed them to Eris, amused at the confused look on the other woman's face. Just be patient, she thought.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items