Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
Sinbad snorted before chuckling a little before a wave hit him from the side, shoving him right off the dock into the water. Hùbǎo hissed a little as the water sprayed him, letting his feline instincts dictate his actions on purpose. He frowned as his gaze shifted out to sea, where a storm was gathering and coming closer. "Something ain't right `bout that storm," he growled as a momentary aura of pale golden electricity flickered through his fur.
Available Spells| Rasekō-kiri, Crystal Thunder, Shining Nova
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"i didn't call forth a storm" "this is not good" she says as she pulls Sinbad out of the water. she then looks to her friend. "Make sure Kairi and Lea land safely"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
Sinbad grimaced as he hung from "Kyrsten's" grasp. "Trying to..." he started when he blinked in surprise as the striped feline flared with light and stood on two legs. Hùbǎo shifted his weight. "Make sure the idiot doesn't look more stupid than he already does, not that that would take much," he said dryly, chuckling slightly as the Shield of Omens flared to existence on his forearm with the sheathed Sword of Omens already in it. He closed his eyes, concentrating as his hand rose slowly before a blade easily a foot and a half long formed in a flare of light.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
Sinbad grimaced as he hung from "Kyrsten's" grasp. "Trying to..." he started when he blinked in surprise as the striped feline flared with light and stood on two legs. Hùbǎo shifted his weight. "Make sure the idiot doesn't look more stupid than he already does, not that that would take much," he said dryly, chuckling slightly as the Shield of Omens flared to existence on his forearm with the sheathed Sword of Omens already in it. He closed his eyes, concentrating as his hand rose slowly before a blade easily a foot and a half long formed in a flare of light.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

she rolls her eyes and pulls him out of the water and onto the docks. "Those two better get here quickly"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
Sinbad grunted as he landed flat on his chest on the docks. "As gentle and kind as ever," he muttered sarcastically.Hùbǎo saw the Gummi Ship dart down swiftly before landing inshore, several dozen feet from the start of the docks.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
Sinbad grunted as he landed flat on his chest on the docks. "As gentle and kind as ever," he muttered sarcastically.Hùbǎo saw the Gummi Ship dart down swiftly before landing inshore, several dozen feet from the start of the docks.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"get out of the ship and head to the palace now" "this is not one of my storms so we need to get to high ground and now!!!!!!" Kyrsten shouts.

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
Sinbad blinked, noticing a eight foot tall man striding along the surface of the water. Hùbǎo saw the ship shoot skyward as Kairi and Lea ran for the palace. "You're right that it's not one of your storms... because it's his," he said in a low voice. Almost the moment he spoke, the rain hit... and it was both the painful stinging rain and tiny icy hailstones.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
Sinbad blinked, noticing a eight foot tall man striding along the surface of the water. Hùbǎo saw the ship shoot skyward as Kairi and Lea ran for the palace. "You're right that it's not one of your storms... because it's his," he said in a low voice. Almost the moment he spoke, the rain hit... and it was both the painful stinging rain and tiny icy hailstones.
User Image
User Image

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"go" "i am going to speak with this man, goddess, to god" she states before walking on the water towards the man.

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌
Neptune sneered as Eris approached. "Trying to regain your influence again, witch? If you think you will, you will fail miserably and become little more than my toy," he said haughtily, uncaring of the strange ship that had taken off into his skies or the mortals fleeing his storm; they had yet to learn respect... but fear would do well for the time being.
Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
Neptune sneered as Eris approached. "Trying to regain your influence again, witch? If you think you will, you will fail miserably and become little more than my toy," he said haughtily, uncaring of the strange ship that had taken off into his skies or the mortals fleeing his storm; they had yet to learn respect... but fear would do well for the time being.
Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"no neptune that role is yours now." "but i do wish to speak with you" "i have much to ask you and much to tell you" "for this world is no longer cut off from the others and there is a group of dark men who will seek to take it from you"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
Neptune snorted. "I do not fear them," he said haughtily. He could care less about anything Eris said, since 98% of the time she lied, save for when someone managed to entice her oath-word from her.
Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC| I've been thinking of a Aqua/OC Kingdom Hearts roleplay where the OC character is a normal person in a world much like this one with a very unusual and potentially extremely powerful ability: the power to gate directly between worlds... though he doesn't realize it... until he pulls Aqua from the Realm of Darkness by accident.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
Neptune snorted. "I do not fear them," he said haughtily. He could care less about anything Eris said, since 98% of the time she lied, save for when someone managed to entice her oath-word from her.
Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC| I've been thinking of a Aqua/OC Kingdom Hearts roleplay where the OC character is a normal person in a world much like this one with a very unusual and potentially extremely powerful ability: the power to gate directly between worlds... though he doesn't realize it... until he pulls Aqua from the Realm of Darkness by accident.

Eris sighs and places a x over her heart. "i give you my word as a goddess that i speak the truth" "let us talk and i will tell you all i know" "you have my word"

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune cocked an eyebrow. "Speak," he said flatly, not making it a request; he knew it was hard to get any god to give their oath-word... but one like Eris, a goddess who thrived on chaos and dissention, to give it freely? That was troubling. "I assume it has to do with the mortals," he said flatly. He manipulated the water to engulf them in a dome that would block out all sound from outside as he deliberately weakened his storm to severe rain.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune cocked an eyebrow. "Speak," he said flatly, not making it a request; he knew it was hard to get any god to give their oath-word... but one like Eris, a goddess who thrived on chaos and dissention, to give it freely? That was troubling. "I assume it has to do with the mortals," he said flatly. He manipulated the water to engulf them in a dome that would block out all sound from outside as he deliberately weakened his storm to severe rain.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"yes it does" "have you ever heard of a place called kingdom hearts?" she asks.

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune sneered. "Do not cajole me with mortal fantasies," he said coolly; everyone knew that Ouranos, his grandfather, was more likely to reform himself than some mortal fantasy about the 'heart of all worlds' actually existing.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

Friendly Shapeshifter

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
㊌[-- Neptune --]㊌

Neptune sneered. "Do not cajole me with mortal fantasies," he said coolly; everyone knew that Ouranos, his grandfather, was more likely to reform himself than some mortal fantasy about the 'heart of all worlds' actually existing.

Pure_Dark_Lust
OOC|

"even if you don't believe in the world it does not change the plans of those who do" she states before explaining everything she knew about what was going on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff