Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ooc| I meant I did not know that I did not accept private messages. sweatdrop ]
((Oh, lol. XP))

Scarlet looked up and saw a girl pass by Usgai, Chibi-usa, and her. She looked at the girl walking away from them, she stared at the girl for a few moments, then she looked away. She didn't want that girl to think anything bad, just because she was looking at her or something like that. She sighed, and stopped playing with her hair.
Akira felt someone staring at her back for a few moments and let Kiyoshi rise to control their body. It turned their head to glance back at them and grin toothily at the girls. The soul that Kiyoshi particularly wanted was the one that was a paradox belonging to the blonde girl. Her soul was so...interesting. Pure yet with the taint of having killed.
Scarlet turned around, and saw this girl. She raised her eyebrow, and said to Chibi-usa, "I'll be back in a moment. All right?"
She smiled at the little girl, then she got up, took her bag, and started to walk away. Geez... There something weird about that girl... She thought in her mind. As she stopped, and turned around to look at the girl. Scarlet looked at her strangerly, then she looked away and started to walk again.
"Sorry, but don't have a cow over it." She said, narrowing her eyes. "And I can talk to whoever I please." Chibi-usa thought that she was very much grown up. Her smile faded, however, when that strange girl walked by. There was something about her that she didn't care for at all, and Usagi was probably too stupid to notice.
"What?! Who said?!?! No you cannot talk to whoever you please!! You have to listen to me! Got that shorty?" She said, then started to laugh loud. "I'm kind of hungry now... Ahhh... Ooo! There is a ice cream cart thing there! I'm going to go get ice cream!" She said, as she went by the ice cream cart, and got a ice cream cone. "Yummy!" She said, as she started to eat.
Idiot! Akira shouted at Kiyoshi just as the entity let her have control back.

Muttering under her breath about idiotic entities attracting unwarranted attention, she continued down the sidewalk. Just before a jewlery shop she abruptly turned down an alley. Inside was her jet black ducati and helmet. Slinging the bag over her shoulders, she yanked the helmet over her head and buckled it on with one hand. Fishing her keys out of her pocket, she mounted the bike then roared out of the alley.

Sleep was important. So far she had been up for a good fourteen hours already.
Scarlet had finally come back, she came with a bag of chips. She went and sat down where she was sitting at. Good, that girl is gone... There was something weird about her... She thought in her mind, while eating a chips.
Moriko was sitting on a small bench under a large oak tree. She had a sketch book open in her lap. She was flipping through the pages, looking over old drawings she had done. She would occasionally pause, and fix something. She had her long hair pulled back in a low ponytail. She sighed, and yawned, looking around to find something else to draw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff