Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CÅïĐΣŅ ĐRÅïG
Caiden heard one of his father's assistants behind him.
It was Edward. The guy gave Caiden the creeps. Something was always off about him, He just couldn't tell what. It was almost as if he faked being friendly. Like behind his smile lied something dark and sadistic.
Caiden turn around, "Ah Edward, will do. How are you today? I haven't seen you since yesterday. Its almost like you lock yourself up in your room. You sure a field mission is suited for a lab assistant? I thought paperwork and mixing chemicals was more your style."

Axew looked at Edward funny. Caiden noticed.
"Return, Axew" He said as the beam of light placed the pokemon back into it's ball.
Caiden changed the subject, "Do you think these leads are true? .. You know about Rayquaza... I mean this could be the break we're looking for, to study this pokemon. Rayquaza hasn't been seen since the deoxys incident. Before that when Groudon and Kyogre were awoken by those Team Aqua and Magma idiots."

Caiden admired Rayquaza. It was obvious. He studied everything about the legendary pokemon.

Pokemon (In Party):
+Blaziken /M
+Charizard /M
+Flygon /F
+Pichu /M
+Umbreon /F
+Axew/ M

Pokemon (Stored):
-Tirtouga /F
-Duskull /M
-Tropius /F
- Riolu /M

Questionable Prophet

User Image
~ Z o eXK l i n e r ~
❝ S t e l l a ❞

✰ ☆ ★

Stella was all but confused as to why the water Pokemon was laughing at her. She would tell on the older girl, she really would! It wasn't nice to make fun of other people just because they were humans. After all, all gijinkas used to be humans, once upon a time ago. But, after Lilia appologized, Stella smiled and nodded her head. "That's better~" Then, after hearing what the tall guy with huge Absol said, she giggled. "No thanks! It would look silly for a little person like me to ride a Pokemon that's so big! Besides, I'd probably get in trouble if I did... I'm kind of not supposed to draw attention to myself. Apparently not everyone likes us gijinka. Thanks for offering though~!" Hearing the footsteps of an approaching person Stella turned to see yet another gijinka. She was blue and had a long tail behind her. It would be difficult to manuever about in crowded spaces with a tail like that. She was kind of glad that she herself didn't have a tail. She liked running though crowds and it was easy for someone as small as herself; a tail would only complicate things. Well, while she did enjoy big groups of people, she wouldn't be listening if she stayed. "Ummm... Sorry guys, but I have to go now... Bye~ have a good day!" Turning on her heel she took off, not having a destination in mind just going where her feet took her. Her active little feet took her right up to where two guys were talking on the top deck. Who they were, she had no idea. What they were talking about she didn't know either. However, what she did know was that two other people made a small group and little attention would be drawn to herself as such. With that logic in mind she decided to talk to them. One of them was wearing a white lab coat after all, so maybe he was from the lab where she had come from. "Hi~ I'm Stella, who are you guys?"

★☆✰
                              User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                              M O O D : Curious, Happy
                              P O N D E R A N C E S : "Is from the same lab as me?"
                              L O C A T I O N : The Top Deck
                              C O M P A N Y : Two guys, one in which is wearing a lab coat(Caiden & Edward).
                              S T A T E : Standing
                              O O C : Writer's Block...
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus and Absol watche as the last of the Gajinka there left. Cyrus and Absol made there way back to the railing. Cyrus turned to his pokemon. "Girl seems niave. If things in vermillion go bad we need to watch her. Out of the places I have traveled I know I trust Kanto the least." Absol was nodding in agreement to everything Cyrus was saying. T.A.M.E has gone a bit to far. Doing that to a kid. The guys back in Hoenn are going to hear about this." Absol turned and could see a bit of driftwood in the water. Cyrus followed his gaze and smiled the sight. "Lets do some training. Thats about the size of a person. Lets just say they are the person that takes advantage of the Gajinka." Cyrus spoke so only absol could hear. Absol nodded and jumped into the air. "Night Slash,Psycho Cut, Razor Wind!" Absol's horn began to glow. he began swinging his horn. Fist the Night Slash and Psycho Cut were sent one after aother making an X. Then two slashes of Razor Wind followed closely behind. When the attacks hit the driftwood it shattered into splinters. "Good going Absol." Absol landed next to Cyrus and smiled. Cyrus normally tranined his pokemon in paower and defense. But with Absol it was always speed and accuracy. And the speed those attacks moved always made him smile.

Distinct Nerd

User Image
She carries the act so convincingly the fact is sometimes she believes it.
That she can be happy the way things are,
Be happy with the things she's done...

Ranna

Nidoqueen

I need not to need.
I've always been the tower,
But now I feel like I'm the flower trying to bloom in snow...

Ranna frowned, hearing what Cyrus said about trusting Kanto the least. What did he know? He was from Hoenn, wasn't he? He didn't know how it worked with the Kanto region. She watched the absol practice, standing there mostly because she had nothing better to do.

【ємσтισи】A little annoyed.【cσмραич】No one, really.【σcc: N/A】
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus and Absol turned around to see another Gajinka. Cyrus was easily able to tell what pokemon she was fused with. His cousin had one. A Nidoqueen. Cyrus could tell the girl was watching their way. He didn't know what had upset her but she definantly wasn't smiling his way. He and his pokemon walked her way. "Excuse me is something wrong?" Absol set himself around Cyrus feet. Letting his head lean against Cyrus's leg. Cyrus ignored the lazy pokemon.

Distinct Nerd

User Image

Ranna

Nidoqueen

I need not to need.

Ranna looked up at him. He was one of the rare people taller than her, it seemed. "Nothing's wrong." She said, which was sort of the truth. "I was just seeing what was going on over here. I thought that I heard yelling..." Again, sort of the truth.

But, then again, she was never good at faking. "Why don't you trust Kanto?" She blabbed, then covered her mouth. "Oops."

【ємσтισи】A little annoyed, a little embarrassed.【cσмραич】Cyrus【σcc: N/A】
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus as about to explain the yelling when she asked what was on her mind. He reacton after that made him smile. But remembering why he didn't like Kanto made him lose it. "About seven years ago when I came to Kanto from Johto I was still new to traveling. I was finishing my first year as a pokemon trainer and in Johto if your from Goldenrod it doesn't take long to travel around. Well at the time I had only two pokemon. They were strong but still only two. Day one in Kanto as I get off the train someone tried to steal one of them. Course they let Tyranitar out of the pokeball. He took his pokeball away from them took down thepokemon they tried to use to stop him and found his way back to me. The entire time I was at saffron I had to deal with thieves and Rockets trying to steal from me. I gave up of tring to get the badge there because everyday it was the same thing. Leave the pokecenter and get into a battle over someone wanting my pokemon before I can get to the gym. When I left Saffron I thought it was going to get better. Wrong answer. The city to the west was swarming with rockets as well. I didn't bother to stay or remember the name. Only badges I was able to get in the year I spent there was from Cinnabar Island weeks before the volcano erupted. Cerulean City. Ithad its share of rockets but not much. And Pewter city. Surprisingly no rockets in the city but they were al over the roads. When I went to vermillion I didn't botehr witht he gym badge. I just left for sinnoh." Absol didn't budge as Cyrus spoke.

Distinct Nerd

User Image

Ranna

Nidoqueen

I need not to need.

"That's why? Team Rocket?" Ranna frowned and glared, though she wasn't mad at him. "Every region has a group like them! In Hoenn, it's Magma or Aqua, in Sinnoh, it's Galactic. In Unnova, it's Plasma! It's all the same, or do you not get that?" She then realized that she just yelled at someone she wasn't angry with. "I'm sorry." Mentally, she was blaming the Nidoqueen genes. It sort of made her react to the oddest things. It also seemed to make her bi-polar. "I didn't mean to yell."

【ємσтισи】Apologetic 【cσмραич】Cyrus【σcc: N/A】
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus leaned back and his eyes widened. She was scary when she yelled. Absol lifted his head and tilted it. He didn't know if she was angry or not with how she acted. Cyrus was just as confused. "Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I just haven't seen anything as bad. In Johto Only places where I knew were rockets were the underground of Goldenrod and Mahogany town. Other than thopse places its safe. And tey don't really do much to get noticed. In Hoenn Team Aqua and Magma are redeeming themselves since the incident with Kyogre and Groudon. They are trying to fix things now. I didnotice galactic in Sinnoh but they weren't persistant. As for Unova I have never been there." Cyrus didn't want to seem complative and it had been seven yers but he still had bad blood there.

Distinct Nerd

User Image

Ranna

Nidoqueen

I need not to need.

"You're probably right..." Ranna seemed to almost deflate now that she was calming down. "Again, I'm sorry." She said, rubbing her temples. "Ah, man, I hate it when I do that to people...."

【ємσтισи】Apologetic 【cσмραич】Cyrus【σcc: N/A】
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus calmed down and straightened. "Its alright." Cyrus ran a hand on Absol's fur to assure him. "Besides it was mainly just surprise. I had to deal with a moody Rampardos so I think I can handle some surprises." Absol seemed to laugh at him.

Distinct Nerd

User Image

Ranna

Nidoqueen

I need not to need.

Ranna smiled a little, deciding that he was alright. "Whenever I get like that, most people run away. I guess not many people can deal with an angry Nidoqueen..." What was she talking about this for? Ranna thought about it, then mentally shrugged. It's not like she had anything better to do.

【ємσтισи】(Now) Calm【cσмραич】Cyrus【σcc: N/A】
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus thought over what the girl said. "Well I guess I am to stubborn to run away. Might have some rhyhorn in me and don't evenknow it." Cyrus was hoping the girl would laugh. He didn't talk to people much in the desert so he had a hard time thinking up good jokes. "My name's Cyrus. Whats yours?" Cyrus held out a hand to the girl.

Distinct Nerd

User Image

Ranna

Nidoqueen

I need not to need.

Ranna laughed at his joke. "You never know." She gripped his hand, a little harder than she meant to, and shook it. "My name is Ranna. It's nice to meet you, Cyrus." Even though I did yell at him...

【ємσтισи】(Now) Calm【cσмραич】Cyrus【σcc: N/A】

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not experimenting...

Edward Wood

Edward avoided smirking or clenching his fists. One little wrong move right now could screw over the whole operation. He ran over the plans in his mind. Get the most powerful gijinkas away from the plan. While they are with you, team rocket will take the national leaders hostage, minus the head Kanto leaders. Looking for a scapegoat, the other nations will point fingers at Kanto. Any chance of peace talk will be lost. The plan was quite ingenious, even the time of day was planned out. With the ship set to dock just after sundown, the cover of night would be with them.

Right now the thing to deal with though was Caiden. With his father being one of his bosses, he could easily rat him out to the Kanto government. He smiled at the boy. "Ah, I was finishing a report back to the Kanto government over the current status of the Gijinkas on board. Which would be why they brought me. Someone who knows how to handle any upset gijinkas was needed, so I was brought in."

He listened to the boy's second question. "I afraid I can't say for sure, but it is close enough to the area Rayquaza was last spotted for sure to be a possiblilty. It would be a great advancement for our research to even just get the chance to get up close to it. Much less get a DNA sample or even capture it." He knew Caiden was smart enough to pick up that "get a DNA sample meant "create more Gijinkas of the type."

Edward turned when he heard a voice calling out to him. He immediately recognized the girl as Stella, even before she said her name. He smiled warmly, trying his best to look non-threatening. "Ah, Stella, just who I was looking for. I was asked to run a few tests on you're abilities when we land. I trust you will be OK with this?" Before she could answer, he turned back to Caiden quickly. "I need to speak with Stella here privately. Would you please find the Darkrai gijinka I asked you to find earlier and tell her to meet me where I said earlier? The storage hold?"

Just, making a few modifications

Mood: Serious
Company: Caiden, Stella
OOC: Longest post yet. I'm going to start up an OOC thread soon so I can explain TR's plan. (which shouldn't affect anyone directly)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff