Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
andrєw/jєt

Fire Punch - 15/15
Thunder Punch - 15/15
Fly - 15/15
Draco Meteor - 5/5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Andrew nodded, "Alright, let's get looking then." He followed the gijinka further into the boat, 'I hope we find her in time.'

Collecting Master

User Image
Lucas Nyland: Sinnoh Champion

Lucas chuckled a little after hearing Alanna. ”I knew you’d say that.” He then looked ahead of them and his smiled faded a little. He wasn’t sure how much time they had left; he just knew they didn’t have much. ”Do you really think the captain is still on this ship?” Lucas wasn’t sure if the captain was still on board, the ship was sinking after all. Not many people are left on here.

Party Pokemon:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pokemon in Storage:
User Image User Image User Image User Image

Pokemon sent out:
User Image

Collecting Master

User Image

Nathan Willis

Nate smiled to Ranna as she gave her name. He was a little scared of the ship sinking, but he didn't show it. He just wanted to find someone to take them away from here as soon as possible. He just kept smiling and walking. How much longer did they even have? Not so long Nate thought.

Moves: Leaf Blade, Aerial Ace, Seed Bomb, Swift.
Ability: Leaf Guard
User Image

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Lilia ~ DakraiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilia considered the idea of a hotel room. It sounded good to her. However, when people were ready to sleep she would probably slip out and let them sleep. "A hotel sounds good to me. It probably isn't a bad idea." She lifted he arms into the air and stretched. "I don't mind walking there, it would be nice for a change. Lead the way please."

Mood: excited
Company: Caiden, Shugo
OOC: I'm going to let him finish up with Mewtwo first, who has been on, but too busy to post. (Tori_Rain is a personal friend of mine and I know she has a pretty crazy schedule sometimes, so its understandable why she hasn't posted. I spoke with her just the other day, and she's going to reply as soon as she can.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Freya Hiraga~

Without you my life is empty, I feel like a bird without wings

Freya nodded and kept searching the inside of the boat. "Skylaaaaar! Are you in heeeeere?" she was beginning to think that maybe her sister wasn't on the boat after all.

So i'll search heaven and hell until I find you and bring you home to me

Overstock.On.Cuteness: short post, very sleepy -.- *yawns*
User Image
Thoughts:
Company: Andrew
Moves: Sky Drop, Air Cutter, Mirror Move, Double Team
Ability: Keen Eye
cαιםєи םяαιɢ
Caiden nodded but stared at the ship. It was tilted and still sinking. He kind of zoned out.
Team rocket sure did want the Gijinkas out of the way .... Suddenly something clicked in in Caiden's mind. It was almosts as if a lightbulb had been switched on.
"Why didn't I see this before! It was so blatantly obvious..." He said aloud to himself.

Caiden played memories over in his mind and drew his conclusion.
"It all makes perfect sense. I always knew something was off about Edward the instant I met him. It was his eyes ... always his twisted neurotic eyes that gave away his fake smiles." Caiden explained, "He has to have something to do with the boat take over. So he has to be a team rocket member."
He turned face both Lilia and shugo, "Just think about it. They guy gets a fancy high-tech pokegear just after we board the ship... but were no pokegear shops on the ship."

Caiden took a few steps foreward into the water, completely oblivious to it, "Every time he got a call he would hide in his room. They weren't from my dad, and they werent work related, because he would have to report the info to me as well."

He was dumbfounded by how ignorant he was for not noticing Edward's betrayal, "And when he talked to Stella I heard him ssay to her for her to stay out of the way. Just like he said he wanted you away from the boat when he attacked us. Like the Robot from team rocket wanted you out of the way..."

The silver haired boy sat down, again ignoring the salt water tides that rushed past his legs and soaked him.
He put his fave in his hands and sighed, "I could have done something to stop this, but I chose to ignore all the warning signs... I'll kill that b*****d If I see him."

"s**t!!" Caiden said under his breath.
He got up and walked toward Vermillion. He din't say a word and his eyes were emty,
Lost in thought and lost emotionally, Caiden felt was an indirect cause of the boat disaster and the death that follwed with it.

Pokemon (In Party):
+Blaziken /M
+Charizard /M
+Flygon /F
+Duskull /M
+Tirtouga /F
+Fraxure/ M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon (Stored):
-Umbreon /F
-Pichu /M
-Tropius /F
- Riolu /M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((tired .. no sleep for 48 hoursw .. work can suck it))

5,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
andrєw/jєt

Fire Punch - 15/15
Thunder Punch - 15/15
Fly - 15/15
Draco Meteor - 5/5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They ran through out the boat, but no one was to be seen. They got to a closed bulkhead door that wouldn't open, "Stand back," he said to the Gijinka with him. He pulled back his fist and after a second his hand burst into flame and he hit the door with a fire punch, breaking the lock and opening it. But to there dismay it was simply an empty room, "Is it possible that she found a way off the boat?"

Distinct Nerd

User Image
She tried to fit in,
She tried to be cool,
But she never could win.
Her mom says she's great,
The kids think she's weird.
Honestly she wishes she could disappear...

Alanna Stone

Kanto Champion

Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
Love, love's coming through your headphones.
Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones...

"I have no clue." Alanna admitted, opening a door to a random room and checking to see if anyone was there. No one. "But I think it would be wise to take off pretty soon. I'm pretty sure that we have about... eh, fifteen minutes." It was a rough guess, but she was sure it was somewhere around there.

【ємσтισи: Serious】【cσмραич: Ally, Lucas, Gloom】【σcc:--】

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.In party:
- Charizard- Female
- Pidgeot- Female
- Lapras- Female
- Alakazam- Male
- Gloom- Female
- Golem- Male

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stored:
- Bagon- Male
- Flaffy- Female
- Breloom- Male
- Cubchoo- Male

Distinct Genius

5,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
CorrineAri

Clockwork blushed red. Seeing her smile always made him blush. He looked down at her. "What should we do while we are here?" He was up for anything as long as she was beside him. He felt wanted being in her presence which he hadn't felt in years. He kissed the top of her head.

Clockwork/Dialga
Mood: Happy
Company: Hakura,
OCC: X.x Im so sorry for the late reply, my computer mouse just died randomly and I couldn't buy one till today D:

User Image

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
OOC: I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, I'll reply tomorrow, I ve got too much to do today, sorry.

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Lilia ~ DakraiUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilia stood in silent shock. She listened to Caiden's "rant" about Edward as the pieces fell into place. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it right now. Right now we should focus on getting to town, where we can get some rest." Sure the worry about the man gnawed at her, but her fist priority right now was finding safety.

Mood: Calm
Company: Caiden, Shugo
OOC: I'll wait one more day before moving edward. I know she's busy. We'll just see on things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Nerd

User Image
Here comes the ice queen...
No heart and no emotions,
So it seems.
But they don't really know how I can be,
Don't judge me based on what you see...

Hakura

Articuno

No one is ever good enough it seems,
I'm just a little shy, misunderstood.
You think that you could melt my heart,
Then break the ice...

Hakura thought about it. Eventually, she just shrugged. "I have no idea." She admitted. After all, she had never even been to Kanto before. Besides, she was happy with anything, even just standing around.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

【ємσтισи: Calm】【cσмραич: Clockwork】【σcc: --】

Distinct Genius

5,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Clockwork shrugged as well. "I agree." He held her hand and figured it would be nice if they just walked peacefully down street. He also pondered possible ideas they could do, he didn't want her to feel bored, he wanted to see her smile again.

Clockwork/Dialga
Mood: Relaxed
Company: Hakura,
OCC:

User Image

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
~Shugo Inuzuka~

Nothing to live for, Nothing to die for

Shugo watched as Caiden dissected the the past events. He wasn't there for some of them so he couldn't make sense of much of what he was saying but after Caiden confirmed that Edward was in fact a traitor he grinned slightly. "Well the only thing good that came out of this is that the next time I see that creep I won't have to hold back at all" Caiden and Lilia then started walking towards Vermillion so Shugo followed them quietly. The mood was a bit tense and he let Lilia deal with Caiden. The weather was still bad but he knew that eventually the sun would come out like it always did.

Give it your all, Because I've got nothing to lose

Out.Of.Control: Got a computer but i wont be home till sunday
User Image
Thoughts: Next we meet Edward your in for a world of hurt
Company: Lilia Caiden
Moves: Metal Claw, Discharge, Charge, Flash
Ability: Rivalry
cαιםєи םяαιɢ
Caiden still said nothing.
He wanted to say stay out of it to shugo... to mind his own problems.
Caiden usually wasn't like this, It kinda scared him how he was acting. None the less Edward was his and only his to deal with when the time came.

It was a little bit longer than Caiden had estimated they'd arrive in Vermillion but they had finally made it. Everyone in the city seemed to be worried about the boat. All the officers seemed to be rushing towards the coast.
The nearest hotel was in sight. It was nothing fancy but it's have to do...

Caiden opened the door and walked inside.
The first words slipped out of his lips since the rant about Edward.
His voice was shaky and distressed.
"I need a room... with three beds ...please."
"Sure that will be User Image1500." A girl at the counter said.
"Here" He said tossing the wet pokedollars on the counter.
"Uhhh .... It's room 20. Here's you key ... sir."
"Thanks ..." He said seeming a bit distant.

Pokemon (In Party):
+Blaziken /M
+Charizard /M
+Flygon /F
+Duskull /M
+Tirtouga /F
+Fraxure/ M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon (Stored):
-Umbreon /F
-Pichu /M
-Tropius /F
- Riolu /M

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((waited for mew and shugo to post ... mew didn't ... but she's your friend.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff