Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Hedwig Seams

Hedwig quickly searched her brain for an answer. "There should be," she said slowly. "The champions were asked to come as some of the representatives of their region. I don't know if all of them are here, but I'm sure at least some of them are." Hedwig kept thinking more and more that she knew the man from somewhere, but she couldn't place her finger on it. "I'm sorry if I sound rude, but have we met before, because you look awfully familiar." She squinted in concentration, trying to place the face.

Mood: friendly
Company: Cyrus
OOC:
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus couldn't help but laugh a bit. Ared flash came from his belt and an Absol stood next to him. It was lager than normal and seemed to have a sandy brown color to its white hair. The Absol stood to Cyrus's soulders and at six feet four inches Cyrus wasn't short. He nudged Cyrus and turned to the waves. The Absol stared in silence. "Well I don't know. I didn't meet that many in the desert so it can't be there." Cyrus knew he ropped a big hint but wanted to play it off a bit more. "Hmmm. Where might you have seen me from? Any ideas what it might have been? I have a bad memory at times." Cyrus had a sit eating grin and he knew he wasn't hiding anything at all.

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Hedwig Seams

Hedwig continued to rack her brain for the answer to his question. She had figured out by now that he was expecting her to figure it out. I'm pretty sure I haven't actually met him, but I recognize him. His pokemon too. They both seem vaguely familiar.Her thoughts swam as such. Then it hit her like I train. "I know who you are! Y-you're the Hoenn Champion, Cyrus Rose!" She stuttered in surprise. "I must say it is a pleasure to meet you.

Mood: friendly
Company: Cyrus
OOC:

OG Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Heather leaned back against one of the benches on the ship, admiring a trainer's Totodile from afar. Such a cute pokémon... she mused. As the Totodile jumped up and wiggled its little legs about, Heather wondered if some of her own fidgety pokémon were becoming restless. She felt the pokéballs attached to her belt until she found the right one. "Ah, there you are... Larvitar, how are you doing all cooped up in there?" Heather asked, while pressing the small button and releasing the pokémon. Larvitar appeared on the deck, relieved, as he gave Heather's leg a quick hug before stretching. His trainer smiled and patted his head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Lilia ~ Dakrai
Lilia could see a brown haired trainer from her hiding spot within the shadows. She watched as the trainer released her larvitar. Just by watching the two of them she could tell that the girl really cared about her pokemon. I wish there was someone who cared for me,she thought silently. She kind of wanted to go out and talk with the girl, but the fear of rejection kept her within the shadows, watching.

Mood:Bored, thoughtful
Company: none
OOC:
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus nodded and Absol turned back to the two. "Bingo. Still don't see why champions are needed. Wouldn't we seem like more of a threat? Seriously. The strongest traners from the five major regions. Thats thirty of the strongest pokemon out there. Give or take." Cyrus leaned against Absol and scratched the large pokemon on the top of the head. The Absol turned hearing a Larvitar. It tilted his head and had to look down at the small pokemon.

OG Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Heather watched as Larvitar made his way across the deck to one of the other trainers. The small pokémon was usually friendly to most people and didn't know any better. She stood up from where she was sitting and walked over to Larvitar, scooping him up in her arms. "Sorry, Larvitar likes to make new friends." Heather chuckled lightly.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Hedwig Seams

Hedwig closed her eyes, pondering his question. "I imagine that is the point - intimidation. If they can strike fear into the other five regions, they may be able to scare them into submission. I must agree though, for a peace talk, it probably wasn't their best idea." Hedwig stopped as a lavitar and a minute later its trainer found their way over to the two of them.

"Oh its quite fine," she said to the girl, extending her hand. "I'm hedwig, a guide for the kanto region.

Mood: friendly, thinking
Company: Cyrus, Heather
OOC:
Cyrus Rose

User Image Cyrus nodded in ageement with Hedwig. When he noticed the other trainer he couldn't help but smile at the small pokemon. "I remember when my Tyranitar as a larvitar. The second biggest trouble maker I knew." Absol seeme to laugh but something caught his attention. The pokemon knew something ws hiding nearby. He began sniffig the air and forced his way by Cyrus. Cyrus caught himself on the railing and watched his pokemon. Te Absol walked over to a shadowy area. He seemed to have been staring at something. To the others it was just shadows but Absol knew Lilia was there. He stared at her face to face practicly. Cyrus knew something was up. He shrugged it off as a person's pokemon that had wandered off and had Absol's attentin. But Cyrus diddn't want a fght to break out. Absol was a touchy one a times. Especially if someone makes him feel like he was being mocked or tricked.

OG Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Heather shifted Larvitar into one arm as the pokémon clung to her, looking back and forth to both of the people. Extending her hand as well, she shook Hedwig's. "It's nice to meet you, Hedwig," she smiled, "My name is Heather." After the greeting, Heather placed Larvitar on the ground and he took off in another direction only to topple over from the rocking of the ship. Before he could get any further, Heather rolled her eyes knowingly and returned him to his pokéball. "You may be right about that..." Heather stated in reply to Cyrus' comment. (<---edit)

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Lilia ~ Dakrai
Lilia knew she was in danger of being discovered when the absol came over to her. "Shoo," she whispered to it. "Please?" She added beggingly when it didn't move. Fighting it would be just as bad and would still blow her cover, and running wasn't an option if she wanted to stay hidden.

Mood:Nervous
Company: Cyrus' Absol
OOC:

Dedicated Gawker

6,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Hedwig Seams

Hedwig shrugged it off when the absol took off. She laughed at Cyrus' and Heather's comments. "I can remember a time when my Charmander was like that. I swear a day didn't go by where he didn't find trouble, or make it." She thought fondly of the memories she and her little charmander had made.

Mood: friendly, thinking
Company: Cyrus, Heather
OOC:

OG Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Heather's eyes lit up. "Aww! Charmander is such an adorable pokémon! My brother started out with Charmander." She smiled. Heather loved adorable pokémon. "His Charizard is still one of his most beloved pokémon to this day."
Cyrus Rose

User Image Absol stared at the girl blankly. He slowly blinkedand kept the stare.Cyrus smile as the two spoke. He turned to Heather. "Names Cyrus. Im the champion from Hoenn. If you want to talk about a big trouble maker I have to talk about my first pokemon." Another red flash from Cyrus's belt and a Feraligatr stood behind him. The large water pokemon yawned and scratched his belly. "Speaking of the devil. Ever since we teamed up he has been pretty much trouble personified. We can't go anywhere withouthim doing something. But he's my greatest friend so I couldn't leave im behind. I hope he doesn't screw up the peace treaty." Cyrus looked back at the water pokemon with quinted eyes and the Feraligatr looked away trying to whistle. He also had a 'I do't know what your talking about' look. Absol moved closer and tried to nudged Lilia. Cyrus remembered th Charizard's he met in his travels. Always a good fight.

OG Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Heather laughed at Feraligatr's antics, "I bet he becomes useful in a fight, though." She looked at the pokémon, thinking that he must be well-trained. "My first pokémon was my Raichu, Square. My parents are breeders, so they gave me her when she was a pichu. She was the only girl out of three pichus. Her brothers' names are Circle and Triangle." Heather chuckled, "You can probably tell I named them when I was really young, huh?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff