Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 225 226 227 > >> >>> »|

oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
Her eyes open to a white kind of color to stare at him, the orb stopping in mid place. "May i help you?" she asked.

as she awoke and and siad stop he jumped and fell out of the tree "i thouth you was dead" spike said rubbing his head
She jumps down from the tree, the orbs vanishing. "Just becuz i look like i'm dead dosent mean i'm dead." she says, raising her and her staff comes into her hand.

"im sorry" spike said oh by the way im spike takochi"
"Shadow hellsing from the hellsing blood line." She says.

"huh... your a hellsing ive always wanted to meat one" spike said happly
She smiles "Well i'm the only last line in the hellsing line. So i think this is rare to see me walking out here, cuz everyone is after me..." She says
{{I have this feeling that you should be in one place, since there sin't 2 of you -.-; }}

"No...but in my clan, there are millions of books about twilight, zelda, ganadorf, zant, and link... and accoring to the books, Midna was pretty strong..." he said and he causght a fish, it was a much larger one. "this one's a keeper"
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
oOo-spike-oOo
Vext Tamon Shadow
She jumps down from the tree, the orbs vanishing. "Just becuz i look like i'm dead dosent mean i'm dead." she says, raising her and her staff comes into her hand.

"im sorry" spike said oh by the way im spike takochi"
"Shadow hellsing from the hellsing blood line." She says.

"huh... your a hellsing ive always wanted to meat one" spike said happly
She smiles "Well i'm the only last line in the hellsing line. So i think this is rare to see me walking out here, cuz everyone is after me..." She says

"Well i hope you can help us try to over thrwon Zant
poochie619
{{I have this feeling that you should be in one place, since there sin't 2 of you -.-; }}

"No...but in my clan, there are millions of books about twilight, zelda, ganadorf, zant, and link... and accoring to the books, Midna was pretty strong..." he said and he causght a fish, it was a much larger one. "this one's a keeper"

((sorry sweatdrop i have to be nice and rp with every one i G2GF EAT brb))
"oh well we do need to find her"spike said
Shadow walks up to a lake and looks out at it. She then takes out the band in her hair and it's lightly flows out. her wings then folded down and closes her eyes
{{brb, gunna go shopping}}
r.p name: Leah Driscol
r.p age: 16
r.p gender: female
r.p clan: Kemyss clan
r.p weapons: long nails, hand-held mirror
r.p blood line traits: Mirror manipulation and slight telepathy
r.p history: Born into a mystical family who is monotheistic and believes in nature spirits. Has lived in a secluded area for most of her life. Has a pet tabby cat, Jewel.
r.p picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (FYI- handheld mirror is always in her back left pants pocket)
.: he's not on right now, keep on checking back <3 :.
{{back}}

after he dropped of his fish, he was about to head to the hyrul fields, but he saw Shadow. he was quite intrested in her since she doesn't look like anyone normal. hen he got close to her, he greeted. "Hello, My name is Fourward, and you might be?"

{{I hope you can join :3 we need more people }}
her eyes shot open as her eyes turn yellow (afraid) and steps back alittle "Are you here to capture me?1" She asked.
((if you are talking to me.....then I hope so too.....it seems like an interesting and fun rp. BTW- Happy Thanksgiving everyone! XD))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
fourward looked at her with intrest, and quickly said "no, no! I'm not here to capture you...wait, capture? why, is somebody trying to capture you?" he asked.
"I am the last blood line to the Hellsing bloond line." She says.
{{OMG! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!!! HAPPY THANKS GIVING! and tomorrow's BLACK FRIDAY! WOO!}}
"hellsing....never heard of them..." he was thinking and tried to remember any book that has to do with hellsing, but there was none. "sorry...I never heard of them before...but what does that have to do with your capture?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff