i like scary games 0.059259259259259 5.9% [ 8 ]
first person shooter 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
i like any game ^-^ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
Who are you........ahhhhh look a buter fly 0.2 20.0% [ 27 ]
advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 225 226 227 > >> >>> »|

poochie619
Fourward Carries Spike and drops it lightly on the ground in fron of shadow. "Glad that you're back? you look mighty diffrent..."every time he talked blood came out from his stomach and his mouth.
Her eyes open to a green and a red color and she stands up. her hand moves back and says out. "Healing stream!" and a small stream that was a color of white and entered his body and starts to heal. she then points out her staff and yells out. "Thunder storm!" The clouds start to roll in and lighting bolts comes striking down, killing all but 2 once again.
oOo-spike-oOo
spike suddenly started to coff up blood then leah came runing with zombies runing after her spike said softly "please four ward take care of leah and shadow" then he passes out
((i g2g bye everyone))

Leah ran as fast as she could to Spike's side. "Noooo! Spike, no....Please....Don't leave me." She held his head in her arms. She had tears running down her cheeks. God almighty, please don't let him die on me.

She sent a telepathic message to Spike, her nose bleeding from the massive amount of energy she was spening on it, she isn't very good at telepathy. Spike please just stay around for a little bit longer. Because....I....I love you, too.

She screamed in pain and agony. Not just because Spike fell unconcious but because the zombies were attacking her and Spike.

((k, see you later))

EDITED
"...I told you, you're not dying on me..." he took off his clothes and went on his full twilight form.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/poochie619/154175_m.jpg
"are you ready, beasts... you're all going to pay for the pain you made my friends go through..." he clinched his fist and yelled "BLAST!" then there was a huge air inpact which blew almost all the demons away, but Fourward's arm's bones went to pieces.
"Give this to spike..." he handed shadow a smal pouch of glowing fairies. "these are the legendary fairies that the hero used, but this one is special. it will bring them back from the dead..."
poochie619
"...I told you, you're not dying on me..." he took off his clothes and went on his full twilight form.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f210/poochie619/154175_m.jpg
"are you ready, beasts... you're all going to pay for the pain you made my friends go through..." he clinched his fist and yelled "BLAST!" then there was a huge air inpact which blew almost all the demons away, but Fourward's arm's bones went to pieces.
"Give this to spike..." he handed shadow a smal pouch of glowing fairies. "these are the legendary fairies that the hero used, but this one is special. it will bring them back from the dead..."
She turns and grabs the pouch and walks up to his arm. "You hurt your self.." She says.
"Don't care, when you use that fairy, I'll die anyways....BLAST FORTE!" then he shot another impact towards Leah and Spike, killing all the zombies and demons behind her. "Gah!" his other arm's bone shtters into pieces, too..." hurry and use it while I live"
She puts the pounch away and stares at him. "No, I'm not going to let this happen!" She says and a forcefield comes up around all four of them. "I will not let you die Fourward!" She hissed.
Fourward hissed back "Why not! he needs to live! someone that loves him is waiting! and I'm your enemy! I'm one of them!" he points at the twilight monsters. "It's either me or spike..." he made a sad face and a tear rolled down his face.
She grabs him by the shirt. "I'm guessing you never looked more into that book. Us hellsings are Right DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE HUMANS AND THE TWILIGHT MONSTERS!" She hissed, half of her body starts to turn black.
Fourward was confused "no, I didn't have enough time...but what is that supposed to mean?" his arms starts to fix up and became normal.
"Look at me! I am the reason why monsters from the twilight are running around. it's becuz my clan is almost dead..." She says as her right body went competetly shadow like, her eye turning yellow.
Fourward shushed Shadow "It's not yours, it's Zant's...he is the whole reason why this happened...not yours." he walked to the force field and touched the wall "and apparently, Spike is the only one knows where he might be at..."
Mint glared at the zombies and the gas bubble burst. It caused them al to fall to the ground. She jumped over them and walked to Kakariko Village... Where her secret hideout was. She dragged her feet alng the ground andher eyes still gleamed the haunting red.
"Then he is the reason why i'm like this?" she says.
"I...do not know about that...but he is the one causing the imbalance of twilight and the light world. and the spawnings of the twilight monsters like me, too" he said looking at shadow straight into her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff