Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome! I'm no good at introductions, so I'll be sweet and simple with you guys! The Walking Dead will be a zombie role play, starting right from the beginning on day 1 when everything turns to ruin. It's influenced from The Walking Dead from talltale games, although you don't need to be familiar with the games to join! Characters must change and adjust to fit the situation, and hopefully survive. However, chances are slim and only the truly able-- or maybe even the truly kind and wise-- will be able to prosper. Let's see who comes out on top... and who ceases to function.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED:

Fill out the character skeleton (a few posts beneath this one) and message it to me! I will then give you the 'okay' and you can began posting. How easy is that?

OOC thread: xxx
Character thread: xxx

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

~RULES~

If you don't care for my ramblings, just read what's underlined.
I'm totally cool with most things and super easygoing, so if you're unsure about something, feel free to ask!

1. I'm totally cool with most things! Blood, cussing, you name it, it's welcome. I don't wanna get in trouble with the cybering thing, though, so try to time skip.

2. You should be around a semi-lit role player. I'm cool with some grammar/spelling mistakes, but one-liners should be avoided, and basic grammar is required.

3. I really like drama. A lot. If you wanna introduce side characters that are cannibals or make your character have a terrible issue that hurts everyone else, go for it! There are no limitations here (honestly, I love the morality decisions)

4. If you wanna leave, let us know. Or kill your character off. We'll get the hint.

5. This is a fairly fast paced RP. Try to post at least once a day or once every other day. If you need to take longer, be a good person and let us know when you have to go on vacation or have a cat related dilemma that lasts for seven days.

6. For the character profiles, I am fine with anime or real pictures.

7. It's recommended you pretty up your format or add a picture, but not required.

8. If you don't feel like you can stay, please don't join.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

「 YOURNAME 」

(put an image or link here, type does not matter)
ß A S I C x I N F Oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» My Birth Certificate Says: (age)
                  » The doctor says I'm a: (sex)
                  » I swing this way: (sexuality)
                  » Hey, watch this!: (skills/talents)

Þ E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"personal quote."

(Any info you wanna give. Can be personality, bio, career, hobbies, morals. Leave as much or as little as you want-- personally, I like surprises!)

[align=center][size=20][b][color=YOURFONTCOLOR]「 YOURNAME 」[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center](put an image or link here, type does not matter)
[size=14][u][color=YOURFONTCOLOR]ß A S I C [color=white]x[/color] I N F O[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]❖[/size][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]

» My Birth Certificate Says: (age)
» The doctor says I'm a: (sex)
» I swing this way: (sexuality)
» Hey, watch this!: (skills/talents)

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center]
[size=14][u][color=YOURFONTCOLOR]Þ E R S O N A L I T Y[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]❖[/size][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][/size][/list][/list]
[size=10][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9]"personal quote."[/size][/list][/list]
[size=10](Any info you wanna give. Can be personality, bio, career, hobbies, morals. Leave as much or as little as you want-- personally, I like surprises!)
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center]

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"ELLIS! Get something to block the door!" An older lady screamed as she pressed her back against the locked door. Grunts and groans of disgusting measure came from behind, clearly zombies trying to break in. Ellis stood in the middle of the room with a look of sheer terror. She was downright frozen in her tracks, with skin pale as snow and eyes wide. She heard the sounds of screaming babies and small children. She was only eighteen, not very old at all, but working at this little daycare center had earned her a few extra coins here. She noticed one little boy scramble over to her and latched onto her heel, "I'm scared, miss! What's happening?"

"ELLIS, DAMNIT, GET OVER HERE!" The older lady sounded terrified. Another coworker ran and tried to help her, and she screamed again, "DO SOMETHING, GOD DAMNIT!" They were holding the door the best they could, but likely they wouldn't manage for long.

"I... I um..." Ellis gapped, trying to breathe. The anxiety consumed her as she eyeballed everything in the room, but her vision was spinning as if she was going to pass out. She normally got anxiety just going to the grocery store and having to make small talk with the clerk. Something like this was beyond her. Suddenly, a zombie's hand slashed through one of the windows. One or two made it completely through. The older lady screamed and backed off, and some more of the terrible walkers poured in. The sounds of screaming children continued to fill the air. Ellis turned on her heel, picking up the child by her heels as she dashed to a nearby window. She tried to break it with her fists over and over again like a desperate animal, but she only reddened her fists, obviously not strong enough to break it. She turned back and noticed that the walkers were eating the supervisor. Her eyes widened and she felt her heart racing. She would surely be next, or perhaps the boy at her heels.

"Miss Corbett what's happening!?" The boy screamed. Another girl ran up and clung to her heels, "Is my mommy coming?!"

"I DON'T KNOW! I JUST DON'T KNOW! PLEASE... PLEASE, DON'T RELY ON ME! I'M WORTHLESS! I'M JUST WORTHLESS!" She confessed as she suddenly burst into tears, seeming to be on the verge of a breakdown already. The children looked shocked. Not rely on her? Who should they rely on, then? What kind of three year old brain would be good enough to combat all of these zombies?

The girl in braids turned on her heel and marched over to a nearby counter as quickly as her shaking legs could go. She hurriedly searched for something, anything-- then she found a large book. It was enough. She ran back to the window and started smashing it hastily, and the window shattered into many pieces, pieces of glass soaring. She dropped the book, and while gasping for air, grabbed as many children as quickly as she could and hoisted them up and over. There was just so many. So, so many. She turned around. The zombies had finished the older lady and her younger coworker, and were now moving towards her. Ellis knew she was out of time. She grabbed one more boy and hoisted herself through the window, but then her skirt got caught. She had the long skirt of an old lady-- perfect for getting caught on sharp glass. She yanked and yanked, but it wouldn't go free. A walker latched onto her leg and she screamed in terror, kicking as rapidly as she could, and suddenly she fell through the window into some broken glass, which cut her up in multiple spots. She got up and then she ran as fast as she could, as fast as her legs could carry her. She could still hear the sounds of the humans who didn't make it-- screaming, screaming, screaming... She stumbled and tripped, barely able to run, yet somehow she just kept on going blindly...
((Excuse me, I am going to join but can you post your characters pro. so I know what to put in the format please.))

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
secretninjakyle64
((Excuse me, I am going to join but can you post your characters pro. so I know what to put in the format please.))

(( well the character profiles are here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/the-undead-characters-occ/t.91916129_1/

So hopefully they can give you an understanding of what to write, I can answer questions too if that helps ^ _ ^ but otherwise everything you need to put in the format is written in the character skeleton lol ))
User Image

Michael Thorton
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Michael pulled the last drag of his cigarette and dropped it from the back room of the gas station he was currently employed at. For however long anyway. He rubbed it out on the floor and opened the door. He yawned as he walked back to the counter, hearing the ding that said someone had wanted to fill up.
"Pump Five, you're set to pay inside" He said boredly. He wasn't think of muh of anything except maybe trying to find some fun for the night.

BANG. He damn near jumped out of his skin as he stared at the window. Blood was quickly getting smeared on the glass. It looked like a business man. Tie, nice shirt...what was left of it. Probably the owner of the car in the station ready to be gassed up.
"Dude, chill you're good to go!" Michael shouted, not comprehending the situation he was currently in. And then, when the person moved to a clear spot on the window, Michael saw it.

His stomach...was torn open. intestines partially hung down and swayed with each stumbling step. The guy gurlged, and let out an unearthly groan. Michaels pale skin, went even paler.
"Not paid enough for this, I quit!" he shouted as the thing slammed against the window again, bursting through and glass flying. He could see three more coming near the station from the noise. He looked around trying to think. Seeing the bat they were supposed to use in case of robbers, he grabbed it mid-stride, and ran out the back door.

The smoke and hell that awaited him, made him wish hed never left the back closet. Billows of smoke were starting to rise in places. He could hear car alarms...screaming, shouts. And more groans. Where the hell was he supposed to go? What was he supposed to do?
'Run....just run...' He thought to himself, before he did just that, he ran.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Although Ellis was in quite the panic, she tried to problem solve. She had to find help. There was a man she thought may help her. She ran straight in that direction; Luckily, this man's house was not far. She ran up to the front door and banged it on several times with a closed fist, hysterical tears running down her face, "Mr. Harjo, open the door!" No response. Ellis's eyes widened in horror as she grabbed the door knob and yanked several times with no progress. She heard a crashing noise and turned her head to the side. A zombie man had broken through a part of the window and was climbing into the house. Ellis slammed her fist against the door another time, "Mr. Harjo! Please! They're going to--"
Suddenly, the door whirled open.

"Those stupid ******** got in here!" An older man with a messy amount of stubble had appeared. He turned to her furiously, "Did you bring them here!?" His voice was downright threatening. Ellis seemed almost as afraid as him as she was of the walkers. She shook her head madly from side to side, "N-No! I--" It didn't matter. The man had already run off, large kitchen knife in hand. Ellis bolted after him, but could barely keep up. The man didn't seem too interested in slowing down for the cut-up girl in the old-fashioned skirt, despite her living in that household. In fact, he showed no regard for her at all. Finally, she caught up to him, but barely. She was panting feverishly, "Where are we going?" She cried in desperation, hoping to reach the man's conscious. The man ignored her, so she asked again, in a similar crying tone. He glanced back behind them. He saw hoards of zombies following them, and a few to the sides and in front. In fact, they seemed to be in one of the worst places. He gritted his teeth and eyeballed an alleyway nearby, and suddenly a shimmer of malicious hope came over him. He heard Ellis yelling again, "Mr--" Suddenly, he turned to her, and acted surprised, "Look! Over there!" Ellis turned to look and--

Suddenly, she felt her body thrown forward as the man had tripped her. She faceplanted onto the pavement like a graceful swan as Mr. Harjo took a turn in a different direction, bolting for a nearby alleyway. He glanced back only briefly to see that the walkers were now surrounding Ellis. They seemed too distracted by this easy bait to notice him anymore. He grinned only for a second as he rubbed it off as he grabbed onto a fence and climbed it, jumping up and over, and disappearing into the distance somewhere.

Ellis felt her world spinning and felt without weight. She glanced up and noticed the walkers surrounding her, encasing her in a circle of death. She was surrounded from all sides, and surely like prey in a trap, she felt instinctive fear. But she also felt an overwhelming sense of... emptiness. She knew she was worthless, garbage, a hinderance. Should she even get back up? Should she even try to outrun these deadly creatures? Mr. Harjo had always told her what a burden she was on everyone... but some small part of her hoped that he would still help her in the end... and now... he tripped her and left her as zombie food. Perhaps he was right. Perhaps her life really held no value, not to anyone, and not to her. They kept approaching. The throat-deep groans grew louder, and some outstretched gruesome hands moved towards the girl with two brunette braids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff