Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ✦LOCKE✧EICHELSD OERFER ✦± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Locke listened to Vincent and then Stephanie's comment about more people gathering. Unlike the idol, more people was honestly the last thing that the lawyer would want. Unless they could steal supplies or get something valuable from the others, Locke was generally entirely distrusting of new people and knew that the more people, the riskier things could end up being. A small group of three seemed to serve them well thus far, considering.

"The garage? What's so interesting about that?" Stephanie seemed bored as she decided to follow along with Vincent. Locke watched with a bit of a raised brow and he crossed his arms, not exactly trusting Vincent to be alone with the idol but he knew that he would still have other things to take care of. It wasn't as if Vincent hadn't been helpful so far, despite treating her a little roughly-- he did help save her life. Locke was just protective over her, and she was the only thing he was protective over; He seemed to have a lack of care for anyone else. In a way, he was like a guardian to her, or a second father while her real father was hardly present in her life.

Locke decided his best bet was to check the surrounding area, and actually make sure it was safe. Perhaps check the fences while he was at it. The fact that no walkers or people had been spotted thus far was rather shocking-- had this place been entirely desolate before the outbreak? Why had nobody done anything with the land? Or had it been evacuated because they were warned ahead of time? 'That still doesn't explain the fact valuable supplies are all still here...'

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ✦ ✧ ✦± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Where Am I: Nearby House
Who I'm With: alone
How do I feel: a little distrustful, suspicious, thoughtful
OOC: uneventful post is uneventful lol, I'll do something more spectacular when I'm not all groggy
(my white blood cells are being lazy in dealing with my virus)
and yes this is laybunny <3

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
|✖| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THO M AS ✖ ✖ ✖ WILHOUN D ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|✖|

"Of course I ran out... I couldn't just leave you alone." Thomas seemed somewhat surprised to hear those words, but then he smiled just lightly. It was a strange thing to hear, without a doubt. Most people who were unfortunate enough to meet Thomas were civil between gritted teeth, or were flat-out rude to him, considering Thomas wasn't always an easy person to talk to. He kept listening as she stated that she simply followed what she was taught-- to find food and medicine. Her parents must have trained her well in survival before all of this broke out. 'Thanks for that... they did a good job with her...'

Thomas almost flinched as something unexpected happened after his words-- Rani launched into a hug with him, and he blinked a few times with a clearly surprised face, although he tried to hide that surprise once he was conscious of it. "You're not a liability either... we are a good time... without you, I definitely wouldn't be here..." Thomas couldn't speak for a few moments as he realized just how much he meant to Rani-- and vise versa, how much the young girl mattered to him. He could see the glossiness in her eyes and somehow as much as he would've loved to say something entirely snarky and kill the mood, words were lost among him and he could only listen to her like he had forgotten English entirely. Yet as she talked, he found himself fully agreeing with everything she said. And then she said something that struck a cord with him.

"You're my big brother... and I hope to always be by your side... if you are ok with that... I mean..."

He felt the cord struck deep down in his being, something he hadn't felt in a very long time. Without any consent on his part, memories flashed in his mind. For a moment, he was lost, caught in the moment as life happened to him versus the other way around.

'I'm your big brother... of course I'm always going to be here, Tommy.' The boy smiled as he lifted up a hand to help the younger boy back onto his feet. Thomas sniffled angrily and brushed some of the dust off his knees, cut slightly, 'I know. I know you will. I just-- ugh. I hate bikes! Soooo much.' 'Hey... I'll help you, okay? You just gotta kinda mimic what I'm doing.' He grabbed the bike and balanced it before pulling out the stand so the bike would stand on its own. His voice was kindly, 'Here, I can hold it in place.' Thomas sniffed slightly out of frustration but nodded once or twice, probably feeling slight tinges of pain from his cut up knees. Nonetheless, he did trust his brother and it was obvious by his lack of argument. The other boy only smiled encouragingly, and his smile seemed highly convincing, something that by it's lonesome could pull someone out of depression or the lowest of slumps. Something that said that he'd be there when needed. Something that could be used to lie, and later, was.

A moment of silence passed as she said those words. They still hung in the air, and although in the movies or any kind of beautiful script would make Thomas say something like, 'Of course I will' and flash the most genuine smile ever. Thomas actually didn't say anything right away. His shield was usually impeccably good but something both hurt and made him happy to hear those words-- the feeling was very bittersweet and he was lost.

And then, he did say something. Something he wouldn't be able to take back.

"... Pigtails ... Stephen is my brother." His words were... strange. Almost as if he didn't even believe he just confessed that to her. He paused for a moment. Clearly he was torn up internally, but his external facial expression and body language seemed blank as a canvas, lost in a sea of memories and emotions and conflicts. Another moment passed before he spoke again, trying to be casual about it with a light shrug but he was on the verge of breaking, "Meant to tell ya sooner... he's uh..."

He let out a slight sigh as he eyeballed some nearby white wall. It was rough, saying something to someone that you had been holding onto and that you've told nobody else. But once he started, it didn't seem like he could stop, knowing that he wasn't giving the full story. It seemed to he was trying to hold back emotions that he had been locking up for most of his life, his eyes struggling to focus on something else while his brain dealt with the pained. His voice lingered on crying but no tears had formed in his eyes, "... He's the reason ..." He eyeballed one of the wheels of his wheelchair nearby, folded just out of his reach, "... I'm like this ..."

|✖| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖ ✖ ✖ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|✖|

Where Am I: Small Lounge Room
Who I'm With: Rani
How do I feel: in pain, lost
OOC: I'M FREAKING DONE
I'M FREAK--
// SOBBING
OH GAWD TOMMY BABY ILY IT'S OKEY <3
// MORE SOBS

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Torani "Rani" Lynn
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

》 》 》 "A bird does not sing because it has a answer,"

◕ ◡ ◕Rani snuggled into Thomas's stomach, waiting for his reaction. She didn't dare say anything, hoping she hadn't upset him. She dared to peek up at him, trying to judge how he felt about her words. but it was hard to really know.

She blinked as he began speaking, his words though were far from what she expected. Her eyes widened as he spoke about Stephen being his brother. Slowly she released her hold on him and sat back staring at him.

"y...your brother?......but...your nothing like him!!" she exclaimed every part of her wanting to deny his relation to the male who had betrayed her trust and broken up the group she had started to get comfortable with. She lowered her eyes to the couch, as she tried to absorb what he said, eventually having no choice but to accept it. She lifted her eyes to him quietly, before she looked at his legs.

"He....is a horrible brother......I will shoot him next time I see him" she growled her sadness replaced by anger. She owed the older male a good beating for what he had done. Her arm was still sore from the bruises, though they have all but faded at this point.
◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "It sings simply because it has a song."

Where I am: the cdc
What am I doing: talking
Who I am with: Thomas
What I do I feel: upset, accepting, angry
O.O.C.:

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
User Image

In darkness of the night I spied him in a treeSat I froze by the sightHe was looking at me

The angel of death at his kill tab The angel of death at his kill tab The angel of death at his kill tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab The angel of death at his kill tab The angel of death at his kill tab The angel of death at his kill

THE SPLIT IMAGE OF METHE OTHER HALF OF MY WILL

Wispy smoke filled the cold air from escaping lungs of a man too inhumane to be considered one. It was then he flicked the butt off the story, leaning against the railing on the balcony. He hadn't felt more excited in years, nonetheless looking even more forward from recent occurrences. Mortifer had been waiting for revenge to become within grasp for what seemed to be eons, and oddly enough, it had fallen into his lap not too long ago. But, there was a small gleam of remorse and nostalgia in his eyes. Another, but last, smoke cloud puffed free from its internal confinement, a start to the work that would follow close behind.

It was a bit cloudy where he was, as he finally left Drew's estate from the long hours of careful planning and the kidnapping of Thomas Wilhound. The creation of the device made specifically for the man was done precisely, but quickly, as he found the blueprint sketches had been done in a timely manner. After Thomas had been released, it was then where his true work began, the car door slamming behind Mortifer as he soon pulled out of the lengthy driveway.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, Dmitry," a hand fell onto a tall man's shoulder, squeezing it lightly. Following the hand to the arm, then the body, it revealed a petite woman coupled with another being. They were directing the sympathetic apology to a man who seemed to be in mourning. It was Mortifer.

He turned slightly, looking down at the two, his eyes had a distant, yet distinct look of sadness in them. He opened his mouth gently, before shaking his head. The pain, the shock, the realization that she was gone was too unrealistic for him to bear. What was worse than the agony was the slight denial pining away at him. What happened that night? How did it happen? Why didn't he see this coming?

"Dmitry?" the man spoke up, looking confused, yet sad for his friend. "She didn't deserve this, Frank," the Russian man said, his voice deep with emotion. Frank nodded, before turning to his female companion. "Sweetheart," Frank began, "Would you mind giving us a moment?" he gestured her away momentarily. It was a crowded funeral, even more so for such an exclusive man to get to meet. But, word had hit the streets of what had happened, and many gathered to pay their respects for the man.

"She was killed. Someone killed her," Mortifer mouthed silently. "Someone killed her in the house we called home. She died thinking I could protect her," his voice grew more cold and angered. Frank's eyebrows pushed together, biting his own lip at the pain he witnessed. "Ради Бога!" his voice picked up in volume. It was then Mortifer's ally knew what needed to be done. Or rather, what to be said. "Dmitri," he spoke up, gesturing him to the closest door that lead to the outside.

He quickly took out a cigarette, striking a match, and taking a heave from the cancerous stick. "I apologize. I know it's weird to see me like this," his voice was quiet. "Это , как видим мужчина нести свою лошадь," a scoff was heard, causing Mort to smile an eerie grin. "You're learning Russian?" "Just picking up what you're always blabbering," a cheeky response was given, lightening the heavy mood just a tad. He took another puff, closing his eyes, before looking around. His mind was a mess. He had an irresistible urge to kill. To linger on what was. It was only then when -- "Dmitri, I know who killed Layla." The statement hit him like a pile of bricks. His stance even was taken a back a bit. "What?" his voice was strong, a bit desperate even. "Who?"

Frank opened his coat slowly, reaching in, and pulling out a file. He then held it out for him to take, but didn't let go when Mortifer clutched it and attempted to take it. "You need to understand something," he said quietly, looking directly into his eyes, "The person who did it is one of ours. If anyone finds out I told you, she's coming after me." The threat of his life being endangered would have been taken cheaply if it wasn't Frank. But, he was one of the closest friends of the head honcho of the Italian mafia. The mere thought of him ratting out one of his own was a bit unfathomable. Mortifer nodded slightly, "Don't worry. I just need a name if this is too much." "A name? Oh, her name is--"

"Marilynne Taylor Rose," the name peeled out slowly, a small but visible smile plastered on his face from utter pleasure. "More commonly known now as just Marilynn Maribelle, at least not until after 2002. Records show you went missing that year, your parents told everyone you died. Quite the family," the woman stared, barely regaining composure. "Well, we all have our--…" her voice cracked, her eyes remaining fixed on what she could barely focus on, "cutesy thug names, don't we?"

A cackle could be heard, looking down at what she was tormented by, "Did Belladonna have one for her lover?" He then shoved what could be now recognized as a body from the dim lighting, a rather large one, a heavy grunt immersing. A snarl could then be heard, the body getting up slowly.

WHERE [ Sewers ]
                                                                    WHO [ Dairy Mari ]
                                                                    OOC NOTES [ HIS BAG-AROO 1st half of posts ]
                                                                    TRANSLATIONS [ For God's Sake! | It's like seeing a man carry his horse ]

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Shi--" she cocked her head. A thunderous boom came into the sewer from outside, as her attention barely managed to peel away from the wall beside her. Water gently started to flow from the grate, most likely from rainfall. Marilynn then snapped back her attention, taking a step forward, "Jordon?" her voice chocked, from sheer disbelief. Bone chilling disbelief. The tall man finally took a step as well, his height peaking completely to the 6'7" he naturally was. In simple words, it was horrifying. Her mouth was gaping in an awkward position. She stepped slightly to the side, leaning against the wall, before-- clink. Her dizzy eyes fell to the floor, a metal plate with a dim glow had turned on below her.

"It's activated by pressure," Mortifer's voice surfaced, slightly snapping her out of the surreal condition her mind was. "Now that it's got a feel of your weight, when it gets any less it will explode," he shrugged nonchalantly. Her head shot back up, taking a better look at the tall man. He was moving slowly towards him, if not struggling to move. His knees were covered with bandages, from where she had shot him. Her hazel eyes glanced more and more up, landing on his face, studying where she had planted the final shot. It was clear he had surgery, there was no possible way he would still be before her if not.

A sharp tug pulled him slightly back, chains wrapped around his torso tightly, the other end wielded by the other hitman. It was silent. The sound of rainfall echoed within the tunnels. Her eyes flickered on Jordon, her stare forced away from him. "Why?" her voice was cold and grim, shutting her eyes. "Why?" the man mocked, tilting his head to the side. "Oh, Mari, dearest. You don't believe I was looking for you as a social call, did you?" She remained in her statue state, still keeping her look off either of them. "I was going to start by taking your sister, but Thomas was an easier target." Her eyes jolted open, "Thom-", before feeling a sharp hit on her face, the unexpected blow sending her unconscious.

"Hurry up, Miranda!" "I'm coming, Marilynn!" a small girl ran out of the kindergarten classroom, clinging close to her sister when she finally caught up to her. "Look it what I gotten!" "Got, hell, maybe even have," she corrected, "Don't they teach you s**t in school?" she growled, noticing dirty looks from close by parents. The small girl then shoved a picture into her older sister's hand, a cliché crayon drawing of family. "Mrs. Dean told us to draw a family portrait," she explained, Marilynn glancing it over.

The tall blonde seemed to be a teenager. Her features were soft, her hair still a bit long. "Alright, well there's you, right?" she pointed to the smallest stick figure on the sheet. "Yeah, that's me." "That's Michael. That's me. Mom-- where's dad?" she stopped, looking over the picture. Now that she examined it closer, the mom was colored purple, resembling bruises. She swallowed hard, looking up momentarily as they walked. A sharp screeching could be heard, along with loud, frustrated honking. "What the hell!--" "Watch the [********] where you're going, dipshit!" she yelled, scooping the young girl into her arms, and finishing the crosswalk. A small giggle could be heard, causing Marilynn to frown slightly. "You like that?" she said sarcastically, "It's funny when you get mad."

She shook her head, before looking at the picture one last time, searching for other small details she could have missed. She stopped walking, when she noticed a small smudge, resembling somewhat of a needle on her own stick figure. Her eyes rapidly moved over to the picture back to the smallest one, it containing a similar smudge within it's hand. "s**t," her voice broke, looking down to Miranda. Her mouth gaped open, frowning, then setting the girl down on a lonely bench. She knelled to her level, looking at her directly. "Miranda," she began, pointing at the picture, "What does this mean?" The small girl looked at her, picking up the seriousness of her tone. "Miranda!" she said louder, the kindergartner's face crumbling slightly with sensitivity. "I just want to be with you, Mari," her voice broke.

"No. N-no, Miranda," she began, "You can't be like this. You can't be like your sister, alright?" "But, you're n-never home," a sob broke free, "A-an-and mommy never takes care of us. A-an-and daddy--" "Hey, knock it off, okay?" Marilynn's face was still serious, but her tone had shifted slightly, if not a bit emotional. "You can't be like me," she repeated, her eyes watering up slightly. "But why--" "You just can't." She reached over, holding her small shoulders. She bit her lip slightly, looking down, before looking back up. "You remember when I get sick? I get a tummy-ache, sweaty, all gross. That all happens because of what I do. If you do what I do, if you--" she turned away, shaking her head, "You need to stay in school. Remember that, alright? Hey! Look at me. You stay in school, you study hard, and don't even for a second think about doing what I do. You need to be different. There's already too many screw ups in this family." She looked strongly at her, before pulling her close, "Please."

"Wake up," water smacked her face, causing her to jump slightly. She was constrained, bound tightly to the wall with rope. She coughed, her head tense with pain, "Guess I'm not good enough for a chair?" she scoffed, referring to her sitting on the ground. "You talk in your sleep, are you aware of that?" the Russian man answered, pulling a seat up for himself, close enough for him to talk to her directly, but out of her reach.

She closed her eyes slightly-- "Thomas," she jolted up, but still being constrained. "W-what," her words were slightly stirred. "Oh, yes. He's quite the talker." "What the hell did you do to him? Where is he?" "Relax, he's just fine, minus the modified device in his neck. It could cause slight... well. I'll leave that a surprise," a smile wiped across his face. "Now," the Russian man began. "We can finally sit down and have this long over due talk. I hope you have prepared your explanation. After all, you did have five years to prepare it." Mari stared at him strongly, biting her lip. "What do you want to know?" she said, a bit weakly compared to her glance. He leaned over in his chair, his voice a bit quieter, as if a secret, "Why did you kill Layla?"

She was clearly uncomfortable with him so close. "It was a job--" "But why her?" "Because," she cleared her throat. "Mr. Milano was worried." "About?" "Your work. He was worried you were getting too comfortable in Los Angeles." He looked at her deeply, before busting out laughing. Standing up, he kicked the chair to the side. "Too comfortable?" he boomed. "Really? That's the best you can tell me? The best explanation?" He shook his head, before suddenly getting real close to her, grabbing her face, "Five years is too long to wait for a bullshit excuse as that one."

"Tell me what you did to Thomas," she said, now glaring at him directly. "Oh, no, no, no. That's not how it works. In a way, I sort of already did. And, you-- you," he stopped, letting go, "You, of all people, should know how this ends." She swallowed hard, as he got up, walking over to a wooden table. It was clear they were somewhere deep within the sewers still, as the lighting was poor, and the walls moist. "You're going to kill me?" "No, that would be too easy." His back was turned to her, making it impossible to see what he was preparing. "You see, I've been thinking about this so long. Planning it through miles and miles of details, but none of which pleased me. But, then it dawned on me," he stopped working, turning his head over his shoulder. "You need to suffer with longing, as I have for so long."

He then turned back, opening an ice cooler, pulling out a food container. After long moments, she opened her mouth, "I killed her because she saw me." Mortifer turned slightly, then all together. "I broke into the kitchen, and she heard me. I tried to hide, but she saw me. Right when she was going to yell I--," she looked down slightly, her voice a bit hoarse, "I pulled her close, knocked her down. She tried to fight back, and then I stabbed her, twice in the chest." She then looked back up to him, watching his face was distant from emotion, his dark hair covering his eyes slightly. "I saw you coming down the stairs, you saw me. I was wearing a mask and all that, so you couldn't tell who I was." She took a slight breath, shaking her head, "I was there to kill you, but she--…. and when I saw you, I knew I couldn't--…. you would've killed me, so I ran."

Mortifer's eyes stared at her to a point of extreme discomfort, then nodded. He then moved closer, grabbing the chair, and setting it back up in front of her. "Okay," he said, nodding. "But, that doesn't change how this ends." He pulled out a strip of cloth tying it around her right arm. "What are you doing?" she said, worry clearly present in her eyes. "You're a hard woman to make suffer. You don't seem to care when you're beaten. You don't have close enough friends. I'm impressed of your resilience," he began, knotting the cloth. "But, I dug deeper into the past, deeper into what really turned Marilynn Rose to Marilynn Maribelle." He stopped, looking at her, head slightly tilted. "Remember when we first met?" he shook his head, slightly laughing, "Quite the aim. So much so, that you were recruited on the spot. But, I remember distinctly you were shaky, sweaty, your eyes suken in. You weren't fidgety because you were scared," he bit his lip, then peeled into a smile, "You had quite the drug addiction, and the withdraws were eating you alive."

"You know what the problem is with surviving an addiction?" he looked down at her, Marilynn meeting eye contact, "It's a lie." A sharp pain surged through her right arm, as she looked down to see a needle plunged into it, her vein becoming inflicted with the foreign entity. She struggled to move her arms, reach over to throw the syringe out, but he took it out, setting it down on the floor. "Good luck, Marilynn," he said, standing up, "I heard the first heroin run took almost six years to 'recover' from." And, with that, he gave her a last small nod, leaving the afflicted hitwoman already a bit numb.

WHERE [ de sewers ]
                                                                    WHO [ o lawd x9000+ ]
                                                                    OOC NOTES [ sry 4 not post. vry busy. x2 ]

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
|✗| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ STEPHEN✗✗✗WILHOUN D ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |✗|

"... Well s**t." Came Stephen's voice from Marilynn's walkie talkie after several moments of silence, muffled slightly as the walkie talkie had been damaged. His voice was still as distinct as bright fish in a puddle, however, seeing as the sewers made little noise but water drops dripping from the damp ceilings and perhaps the light movement of water. "Seems like you got yourself in quite the predicament, Mari. Heh, I just decided to check in cause I had a moment and damn... caught you in some thick terrorist s**t." A light chuckle was heard under the walkie as he found the entire situation amusing. His tone was still cheery and sociable, friendly and kindly-- yet his words were callous and held inhumane emotion."And it seems like my little brother is becoming more well known as well... wonder what they'd want with that loser cripple..."

A moment paused. Some background noises were heard. Conversations from other people of Stephen's party carried on, muffled by distance and by the poor quality of the slightly abused walkie strapped to Marilynn's person. He answered a question from one of his people, covering his own walkie with a large hand so Marilynn wouldn't be privy to the talk. It made sense as to why he was the leader; Everyone respected him and clearly looked up to him, asking him for advice and instruction whenever they had doubt.

Finally, Stephen did speak again, and his tone turned of one to amused friendliness to more of a serious and interrogative tone, "You know... if you need old Stephen's help... I can send some people there. It'll cost ya, of course. I don't work for free. But consider it a friendly investment?" His tone ended curiously, almost teasingly, like a cat holding a mouse by it's tail and smirking like a hungry feline might.

|✗| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✗✗✗ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |✗|

Where Am I: campsite
Who I'm With: group, Marilynn (over walkie)
How do I feel: amused, thoughtful
OOC: xxx

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"... Well s**t." The voice appeared admist of no where, slightly alarming the slumping Mari. She slightly groaned at the familiar voice, her body already feeling heavy from the drugs injected inside her. "Seems like you got yourself in quite the predicament, Mari. Heh, I just decided to check in cause I had a moment and damn... caught you in some thick terrorist s**t." A small drop of water fell from the ceiling, landing on her cheek, "Yeah, well you know those damn Russian commies," her voice croaked, as her body struggled to wake from it's relaxed state. Even her breathing was dangerously slow.

She forced her head to move, looking at the needle, making a feeble like attempt to move it over to her. It was out of her reach, however. Stephen's voice briefly zoned out, as she closed her eyes, nearly falling into a drug induced slumber. At least, there wasn't any pain to be felt. Hell, even if a walker came up on her at the very moment, she wouldn't feel a damn thing. But that was when-- "You know... if you need old Stephen's help... I can send some people there. It'll cost ya, of course. I don't work for free. But consider it a friendly investment?"

It went quiet momentarily, struggling to keep her neck postured like a new born baby. "I don't think anyone works for free, Stephen," she joked lightly, her tone obviously different from her regular one. It had a nice tone to it, a bit eerie from her. You could even go far enough to call it a merry Mari. She then suddenly lunged from the wall, still constrained, her face down into the cold, concrete floor. She then let out a small, disappointed laugh, Marilynn said jokingly, more of to herself than anything.

She rolled over, the ropes still to tight for her to get anywhere. Even if she was sober it would be hard to get out of. It was then she heard groaning, the noise causing her to look around the empty concrete room. She swallowed hard, leaning behind her to grab the syringe, and fumbling with it behind her back. Her eyes slightly flickered, tempted to go back into her head. But, they flew open when she heard footsteps, and soon enough, a walker came into view. But it wasn't any walker, the figure large enough to be recognized just by size. It was Jordon.

The groan echoed again, as he didn't see her. It was dark, and clearly it was stumbling around to noise. He soon then left, but she knew for certain he would return. "What do you want? Gotta be somethin' good I imagine," she said, rolling over to take cover behind a box. Her breaths were a bit shallow now, the drug taking a larger affect as time passed. She waited for a reply, but she knew what was to come. She knew the process of how this drug settled in to her body. Within minutes she would be knocked out cold, as if in a coma, a bit ironic for who it was for.

"H-hey, just--," her voice went out slightly, "Send some men, okay?" she closed her eyes, or rather, they closed on their own. "And, Stephy?" Her voice was quiet, the footsteps nearing towards the sewer's bunker.

"Watch out for the damn Russians."

WHERE [ de sewers ]
                                                                    WHO [ o lawd x9000+ Stephen ]
                                                                    OOC NOTES [ sry 4 not post. vry busy. x2 ]

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Stop it! Stop it right now, Pete!" the cry was sharp in emotion, although it was ignored from the three children within a shared bedroom. Pleas and cries of that sorts were often ignored, as they happened so often. "It's your turn," a small boy said, holding a crayon in his hand. A young teenage girl, but still older than the other two children, took it, and set it to her best ability on top of the makeshift crayon tower in utter concentration. Her hands were shaking, though. And, it wasn't because their mother was being beaten in the next room over.

"Be carefuuul," the young Miranda cooed, just as Mari placed it on top. "There," a long sigh of relief poured out, as she slowly sat back away from the tower. It was then, a large thud came from the wall that separated the two rooms, causing the floor to shake, ultimately collapsing the tower. "s**t," she groaned, looking down at once was a poor version of the Jenga game. "I knew this would be a waste of time," Micheal said quietly, "It always is." "Hey, at least we made it to the fifth round this time," the youngest chipped in, her optimism, however, being completely ignored.

"Marilynn, can I go to bed now?" The question brought the blonde to look at him oddly. "What? No. C'mon, we got like two hours of your birthday left." "It's 11:30." "Yeah, and you were born at 1:40, smartass." The boy seemed to only sigh in agreement and grieving. Another loud, but harder thud rocked the room again, causing Marilynn to stand. "s**t," she said quietly, but looked to her other two younger siblings. They were looking to her for a reaction, how they should react and feel about the abusive moment.

Swallowing hard, she looked away for a good moment, rubbing her forehead. She hadn't had a fix all day, and it was slowly tearing her apart. But she kept her composure, as she tried her hardest to always do so. "Why," she began, still looking away in thought, "Why don't you guys get ready for bed? Pick a book and I'll read it." She then turned around, moving over to her bed and peeling back the mattress. Inside the bed frame, there were three duffel bags, as she removed the smallest one and unzipped it. She then dumped the contents on the floor, a flurry of children's books creating a mound on where they had fallen. The blonde took a long, last look at the other two children, as they both had taken a great interest on the new reading material, then slowly left the room.

The second story's floorboards creaked, as she placed every careful step on the wooden surface. It was then, the sounds of muffled cries got louder, and the shouting more threatening. She reached for the doorknob, taking a moment before turning it. Her hesitation wasn't based on fear, however, as she knew already what she was going to see. Her hesitation grew when suddenly spaghetti fell from her pockets. She fell to her knees crying as a man gave her a strange look and she struggled to get the pasta back into her pocket.

But, another set of footsteps would have been heard, if they weren't nonexistent. An older woman gradually stepped into the hallway as well, looking down at the younger girl. She bit her lip as she finally did turn the doorknob, and sighed, "It'll be okay," the words were simultaneously put into the air, only differentiating in tone. The door swung open, as the scenario unfolded finally.

A sharp pain lodged into her face, snapping her back to reality. She sat up quickly, drenched in sweat, lightheaded and dizzy, the nauseous feeling a bit too familiar in a way. Marilynn eyelids lifted, only to be startled by two men standing in front of her. She coughed slightly, her lungs feeling weak, and her body feeling a tinge of numbness still. They were on the street, and it was raining, the cold drops causing her blond hair to turn to a brown color. She then looked to the floor, rubbing her neck, "I suppose you guys work for Stephen?" her tone was a bit hoarse, looking back at the two of them. It was quiet, besides the sound of rainfall. She slowly stood up, before a jacket was tossed at her. She quickly caught it, sliding it on, putting the hood on as well. "Well then," she began, pulling the zipper up, "What was the deal?"

"His name is Nico Kinsworth. Raided and stole our medical supplies." "Oh really? Druggie?" "Somewhat." "What did he take?" "Our marijuana." A look of complete seriousness fell upon her face, before erupting in full blown laughter. "What?" she said, tilting her head. The man cleared his throat, shifting uncomfortably in posture, "He took our marijuana." Marilynn stifled a laugh, looking away momentarily, "Oh, Jesus [********] Christ." She then rubbed her face, before nodding slowly, "Alright. I'll find your god damn pothead. Got any idea where he is?" "He's headed to the CDC, and we don't just want you to find him," the man said, crossing his arms, "We need you to kill him. And, you need proof that you did. You've got a week. Once you've found him, we'll give you the meeting location." Marilynn shrugged nonchalantly, ignoring the chills down her spine from the cold breeze forcing the rain to fall on her harder. "Yeah, got it. Send my thanks to Stephy, why don't you."

It was then their small meeting broke, as the duo went their own separate way, getting into their car, and taking off. Her eyes squinted, standing still, watching the vehicle leave from her sight, when suddenly she doubled over, beginning to cough and dry-heave, before finally allowing herself to vomit on the concrete sidewalk. She held her stomach, biting her lip, then wiping her mouth. Weakly standing again, she made haste to get out of the area and out of the cold rain, and return to the CDC.

WHERE [ de sewers ]
                                                                    WHO [ o lawd x9000+ Stephen ]
                                                                    OOC NOTES [ dis post sux ]

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

User Image

The sky grew darker, painted blue on blue, one stroke at a time, into deeper and deeper shades of night.
User Image

User Image
☁Occ☁ ::
☂Where☂ ::
☁Who☁ ::
☂Feeling☂ ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

XXXXXxxxxxxXXXXX Captain Johnathan D Snow XXXXXxxxxxxXXXXX
User Image
-The military might of a country represents its national strength. Only when it builds up its military might in every way can it develop into a thriving country.-

XXXXXxxxxxxXXXXX

XXXXXxxxxxxXXXXX
-On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind. As a nation, let it be our pledge that when they return home, we leave no veteran behind.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff