HATE IT! D:< (Why are you here?) 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Poll whore! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 >

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

"Oh so you actually remember you have two sons?" He said in a interested tone.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bardock
Raditz and Kakarot's Father

"Yes I remember. Kakarot and....whats this name....the older one with the weird hair..." he said. He never payed attachen to his kids. Mostly Raditz. And he only knew Kakarot threw the Visions he was getting before he died. He saw his son grow up and saw that Kakarot was going to battle Freiza. His biggest regret now was never holding his youngest son

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

King Vegeta looked at him. "Kakarot is the one I didn't think you would remember. And your other son is Raditz." He said.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bardock

"Ofcorse I would Remember Kakarot. He kept having visions of his life before I died. And how he could fight Freiza. I saw that he was not going to grow up normal," he said.

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

"You had visions?" he asked

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bardock

"My last mission was on the Kanassan planet. One of them survived and ended up giving me Divination. The power that Freiza wanted out of them. The Kanassan wanted to hunt me with our race's death like they were hunted with their own. Man did it work." He said looking at his hand, "But I got to see my son grow up and see that he was the one that was going to revenge our race."

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

He nodded with a thoughtful look. "We'll your son did defeat Freiza. And he's here on the planet. Along with my son and some weak earthlings."

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bardock

He blinked looking at King Vegeta. "Kakarot is here?" he asked blinking. "Who brought back Planet Vegeta?"

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

"Yes Kakarot is here. And my son brought back the planet. He's got brains he needs to use them more." He said. He would compliment his son when Vegeta wasn't around. But no one seemed to ever tell Vegeta.

Devoted Elder

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bardock

He blinked and nodded. "Anyways Gotta go," he said and took off

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
King Vegeta
King of all Saiyans

King Vegeta finally headed back to Vegeta and Goku. He had his arms crossed and the same grumpy face he normally had was back into place

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Oran
Albino Sayain

Oran had watched Shin get his butt handed to him on a silver platter. She sighed and walked over to him after the fight. "You okay?"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shin got up off the ground and looked at her. "Yeah just fine." It was a complete lie, his body ached all over he couldn't even pick up his coat he was in so much pain. He tried to hide the fact he was in pain, but it was kind of hard.

...just so I can prove my strength!
I will never lose!
Not until my life is at an end!

Brilliant Vampire

User Image
Oran
Albino Sayain

She sighed. "Okay. Then pick up your coat" She said trying not to smile. She was testing him to see if he would pick it up and make a face

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageA challenge?
Where?
I will fight anyone....
Shinjiro
A saiyan fighter

Shinjiro just let out a sigh and looked at her. "I can't..I'm in too much pain." He actually told the truth instead of trying to look tough. He just didn't have enough energy anymore to fake it. He just wanted to find somewhere he could rest.

...just so I can prove my strength!
I will never lose!
Not until my life is at an end!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out